Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) (46966 Views)

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo / Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Moh247: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2022
Gossipninja:

Kano State that you're banking on. Do you want me to embarrass you with videos?

Please do, so I can press your neck with even more videos of total shut down
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Gossipninja: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

Manage this one first. Wailing wailer

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by KingOfTheDamned: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

Shut up pathological liar...

Now cry more grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Moh247: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2022
Gossipninja:

Manage this one first. Wailing wailer

Appertiser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hnmibq3gSU

Chop this one first

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Innocentman86: 10:22am On Oct 30, 2022
Gossipninja:

How then do you guys even intend to win this election?

All of a sudden, students don't have PVC? Where una wan really get votes abeg.
You are still asking these question.
The ritualisst,crimenal,theiff and illiteratess drug dealer plan to rigg the election.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Nijablast: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2022
Abeg students should collect the money Obi stole from AnAmbra state grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Gossipninja: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Nijablast:
Abeg students should collect the money Obi stole from AnAmbra state grin grin grin

Wailing wailer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Simplythebest: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2022
You can influence ur parents choice of voting
AlafinofEnugu:
grin
This dude lacks any sense of politics grin
Shey na student wey no go get time collect PVC that even if they are registered or student that their mind is full of fraudulent activity that want to register 2 times and inec av since deleted them grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by CSTRR: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
grin
Shey na student wey no go get time collect PVC that even if they are registered or student that their mind is full of fraudulent activity that want to register 2 times and inec av since deleted them grin
You don't have a clue.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Zionmdde: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Grassroots vote grin
Except the political space in varsities can u tell me (that even if u go to school) when u were in school how many students did u hear av
My school as big as that I av never come across a single student who as showed me his or her PVC except us that is involved in school politics
Sharrap there
Almost all universities served at inec registration centers. Except for strike, most students registered for PVC in their schools. No wonder u guys are just bunch of illiterates. So according to ur old senile master students will not vote. Only old men and illiterates cum almajiris have PVCs. Tinubu supporters or agberos don't just want to hear that educated youths want to participate in the election because they know where the educated votes are going to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Nijablast: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2022
Gossipninja:

Wailing wailer
Na me dey wail or you?
WAILING 3.0 loading for you and your zombidientz in 2023
it will last for 4 years then upgraded to 4.0 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by begoniaa: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2022
Thinkam:
This guy wants to really milk the youths angle, lol if Nigeria was a remotely sensible country, he would have stood a chance.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

And you're proud to say this that Atiku is really going to rule a senseless country?

Since Nigerians no get sense, you agree that if Atiku gets there, na by the stupidity of the masses, not necessarily because say he be bright mind? grin

Nice one.

You go turn skeleton waiting for Obi to drop out, by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Gossipninja: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2022
Nijablast:

Na me dey wail or you?
WAILING 3.0 loading for you and your zombidientz in 2023
it will last for 4 years then upgraded to 4.0 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are wailing ontop Peter Obi post. Wailing wailer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by begoniaa: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
grin

Students no get time collect PVCs? grin grin

PVCs collection that has been in operation ever since? So if them no see collect today, dem no go see collect tomorrow?

Abi shey na students wey dey always go Beach Hangouts and Gala Nights, DJ YK Unleashed 2.0 programs no go go still go pick up PVCs?

Did you know that LASU, here in Lagos, offered up their grounds for PVC registration for their students? grin grin

The Students' Union have been driving massive students' engagement in politics and they are always releasing intermittent reminders and fliers telling students to go pick up their PVCs by their batch. I even heard LASU is going to be a polling unit, but I am yet to confirm.

The election day is also on Saturday, and there are communities around school environments.

All students just need to do is to pick a polling centre close to their institutes of learning.

I know no say chopping agbado on a norms dey lead to degenerative brain damage o. You urchins and your attending symptoms of stanship defy all biological, health, social and psychological reasoning and explanation, because this smelly take is as stupid as stupid gets. How exactly do other eligible voters have MORE time than students? Is it businesswomen? Is it market men? Is it labourers, etc., that now have the time to go and pick up their PVCs? Abi you're trying to say only jobless people have the luxury of going to get their PVCs? Who are the jobless people with PVCs that'll vote for Tinubu/Article? Ozuor.

Which of your family members are into fraudulent activities and registered at INEC twice, abeg, lmao?

You head dey shake and your mouth dey foam. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by freshvine(f): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2022
This is how urchins hid the motorcade rally for Peter Obi from this forum. Even when it hit front page they quickly removed it and hid it forever.

Nairaland is a sleeper cell for APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by TechW: 11:21am On Oct 30, 2022
Thinkam:
This guy wants to really milk the youths angle, lol if Nigeria was a remotely sensible country, he would have stood a chance.

Atiku is coming
Obi will drop out, obi will drop, Obi is in Aso rock ooh, stay there and be waiting for obi to drop, labor party is already in the ballot box. He will tour all the states. I think PDP didn't see this coming, Atiku should do the needful and support Obi, and be a good elder statesman. He will be well respected for that than to come to the election and fail. It won't be easy for him as m the P in PDP is no more

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Amumaigwe: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
grin

Panic. Take it easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by ambale(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Grassroots vote grin
Except the political space in varsities can u tell me (that even if u go to school) when u were in school how many students did u hear av
My school as big as that I av never come across a single student who as showed me his or her PVC except us that is involved in school politics

You are naive oga

Do you know a large chunk of votes for ATIKU came in just because some inec staff are sympathetic to his course

Imagine if you have a large number who will definitely be the spine of the field work

They can swing votes, no say I no tell you ooo
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2022
The best man for the job.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Urchins and Mikanites to start crying in 1...2....
The mikanites got me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Out of the newly registered voters 40% are youths, this totals 2.8 million new youths are expected to have new PVC, (APC, PDP , AAC, NNP youths)

Leading the states that collected new PVC are Borno, Osun, Lagos , Ebonyi, Imo, Kano

Total number of Registered voters 98 million

2019 total vote casted 28.6 million votes

APC 15 million votes

PDP 11 million votes

I'll say it again and again, Obi won't come 3rd, he is coming 4th behind Kwankwaso

Voodoo statistics. Anything to prop up the self-pissing, wannabe 70 years old ancestor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Thedon22: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2022
I hope he will visit me at home too. He will be welcome. Nevertheless, I stand on Tinubus mandate.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by DOnlooker(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
grin
Lolz, he lacks any sense of politics yet your principals who have sense in politics are constantly running catch up with him. Yet, Peter Obi is all you guys are howling day and night instead of telling Nigerians what your candidate has to offer. What an irony.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Up next: Nigeria Universities solidarity Rally for Peter Obi.

Peter Obi dey carry others dey go where Dem no know grin
Peter Obi too get strategy pass other politicians, they can’t know his next move until it’s unveiled, They will be using style to copy his lead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2022
Peter Obi is taking politics to the next level.

Make I know why this man no go win! grin
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Obi single handedly changing the game of politicking in Nigeria with his innovative ideas...

Watch out as urchins copy this move, they are only good at stealing other people ideas, they even stole their manifesto

Innovative ideas that he didn’t use to develop his state? You must be joking, student are yet to resume but Obi wants to exploit them by engaging them in campaign, should that be the first thing for our students if he truly means well for them?
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Shame no dey catch you?

Oh, it's true.

Na mad person family shame dey catch.

Just make sure you continue writing this nonsense after December.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) / Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.