Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,218 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:50 AM

Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) (47089 Views)

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / How Obi Set New Standard For African Politicians — Ghanaian Cleric, Kwadwo / Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by juman(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
When he talks he should be reading from paper to avoid telling lies or making overstatement.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by preshyusufu: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Obi, dry give this old men work. We wan see who go tire.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
It surprises most often how people think Obi can win next year.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
PointZerom:

I admit that you're pained.

Obidense are clowns. Your candidate can't think independently on the right course of action. He sweeps internet looking for ideas from Batifieds. grin grin

Don't worry, we will help groom him out of his political naivety.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by juman(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Reading through the comments.
Igbos thinking are still as confused as that of azikiwe and his colleagues.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by BabaO2: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Shouldn't be allowed, it could lead to bad blood and fracas. Why obi and his people are always manipulative.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Tell your candidate the truth, stop lying to him.

Students have been at home for months. Months! They just very recently went back to campus and need focus for recovery.

If you were Obi, is this good time to storm campus with political campaign, will this not be a unnecessary distraction?

Shut up and go and wipe your pissy pissy candidate ass first

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
juman:
Reading through the comments.
Igbos thinking are still as confused as that of azikiwe and his colleagues.

Like confuse as your failure and wailer MKO.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by PointZerom: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Obidense are clowns. Your candidate can't think independently on the right course of action. He sweeps internet looking for ideas from Batifieds. grin grin

Continue supporting evil BAT you'll be the next.

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
BabaO2:
Shouldn't be allowed, it could lead to bad blood and fracas. Why obi and his people are always manipulative.

Cry blood. Your candidate is free to do it too. Losers

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Youoareofoolish: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
grin
This dude lacks any sense of politics grin
Shey na student wey no go get time collect PVC that even if they are registered or student that their mind is full of fraudulent activity that want to register 2 times and inec av since deleted them grin

You must be a fooool if you do not knpw the statistics of newly registered voters. People are strategically planning their moves, you dey here dey tall rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Just as your confuse self started copying his million March in different states. Cry cry baby

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by ImperialYoruba: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Just as your confuse self started copying his million March in different states. Cry cry baby

Million march is a political slogan that existed before Obi entry into national politics. APC popularized it in Nigeria. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Million march is a political slogan that existed before Obi entry into national politics. APC popularized it in Nigeria. grin grin

Jungle don dey mature and APC now playing opposition grin. Una go cry blood by February.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by juman(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Like confuse as your failure and wailer MKO.

MKO was part of military clique that held the country by jugular. He was their close friend and acquittance.
He was part of the problem.

Baba awoooooo was our father and leader.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Iwedunloye: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
Another set f Lie and Blunder loading
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Iwedunloye: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Another Lie and Blunder loading
Nassarawa is a big Country

S/E governors created ESN

Youthful 62 suffering from Dementia

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by djon78(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
4teenblaq:

You dey mind that fool.. Voters turn out next year will be very terrific so much that total votes would be amounting to 50 million votes.

Guess who will this favour? You guess is as good as mine.

I got my PVC since 2018, I never planned to use it to vote, I only have it because that time I wanted to use it to open a bank account. I didn't vote in 2019, because I didn't see anybody reasonable to vote for. But now, the story has changed, I have cursed myself if I don't vote next year.

Same thing with me

Have had my PVC since 2011
Never voted before

But you see this election
I am preaching to everyone, make sure you vote

Me I will vote

Guess who my PVC is for:

Obidient

Many of this people will be shocked on February election

Obi might end up getting 60 million votes

They will be completely shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Thebigheart: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
God bless you our incoming president

Watch out, them go copy us very soon.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Workch: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Out of the newly registered voters 40% are youths, this totals 2.8 million new youths are expected to have new PVC, (APC, PDP , AAC, NNP youths)

Leading the states that collected new PVC are Borno, Osun, Lagos , Ebonyi, Imo, Kano

Total number of Registered voters 98 million

2019 total vote casted 28.6 million votes

APC 15 million votes

PDP 11 million votes

I'll say it again and again, Obi won't come 3rd, he is coming 4th behind Kwankwaso

lol, you are high in drug.

You think this is 2018?
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Up next: Nigeria Universities solidarity Rally for Peter Obi.

Peter Obi dey carry others dey go where Dem no know grin

Why is Obi killing us with unusual campaign strategy.

This is unusual

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Karlosorji(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Really grin grin
Sense go enter ur head by 2023
U will explain to me which university is situated in ur village grin
you know nothing. The guy is right. Most are situated in local govts. Go and verify. ABSU for instance is situated at Uturu. Far from umuahia town. So are others
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
I hope going into university campuses to distrupt academic would not amount to going too far. University environment shouldn't be campaign centers.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Iwedunloye:

Another Lie and Blunder loading
Nassarawa is a big Country

S/E governors created ESN

Youthful 62 suffering from Dementia

Bad to Rotten, you wan talk?
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
juman:

MKO was part of military clique that held the country by jugular. He was their close friend and acquittance.
He was part of the problem.

Baba awoooooo was our father and leader.

After wasting his time investing in Education, look at what you have become. A nuisance and BATstard
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
grin
Shey na student wey no go get time collect PVC that even if they are registered or student that their mind is full of fraudulent activity that want to register 2 times and inec av since deleted them grin

Na your energy. Students are sponsored to school by parents/ guardian.

When they are convinced about a candidate. Their sponsors are influenced to vote so
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
grin
your brain dy ur legs....is old pa that's fraudulent...idoit
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Thinkam:
This guy wants to really milk the youths angle, smart tho , lol if Nigeria was a remotely sensible country, he would have stood a chance.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December tongue

Atiku is coming
Before Obi will drop out, every other candidates will have dropped and that is only possible if the election is called off, and that is possible by military takeover. Is that what you mean?
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by donforeign: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
If Fools like Atiku are the ones that have been your masters since birth, then what should we categorize you as?
I guess they have been your masters since birth ode...
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by SolutionsMed: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Yes, PO is correct. He said Nasarawa State by its size, compared to the smaller size of Israel, is a great country or could be great country on its own. Now, the focus is to make Nasarawa more viable than Israel because of its size.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Thinkam:
This guy wants to really milk the youths angle, smart tho , lol if Nigeria was a remotely sensible country, he would have stood a chance.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December tongue

Atiku is coming

This your Atiku has been cumming for many years now. His spermatozoa still remains? He never wan-ked them finish?
Re: Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) by Creeza(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

We go to where vote matters not where noise matters
Student don't av PVcs
They are too academically occupied to purchase that
Those that did don't even know how to use it
Nobody to defend their vote across All polling unit grin
you are very stupid .... Throughout my years while in Uniben I voted even from my first year

You think everyone is as ignorant as your family members... slowpoke without future

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) / "Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User / Baba Ijesha In Court Today, Holds Christian Book, Pleads Not Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.