Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate (28559 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War / Fani-kayode Wants Ayo Adebanjo Arrested For Not Recognizing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by buckeyemedia: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

Yeah.. the clown is everywhere
Yeah had some squabbles with you initially when Jagaban won the primaries, but I must admit you were on point back then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

Am not friends with people without principle or snakes and snitches

Wasn't expecting any decency from someone like you anyways it's totally above you

So please stop qouting to your trash and keep you incoherent gilbrish to your peers
no naaa I won't stop quoting you my love and friend.
snitch ? how ?
snake ? why
you're breaking my fragile heart

I'm not decent but I'm not holy too.

we shall remain friends forever kiss
mad love here kiss

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by Moh247: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Yeah had some squabbles with you initially when Jagaban won the primaries, but I must admit you were on point back then.

LoL

Yeah I remember... You seem to know quite much about the political class , especially the Ikoyi axis in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

Yeah.. the clown is everywhere
that guy buckeyemedia is trying to jealous us but he won't succeed oo

I cast and bind amen amin isee Sango
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

LoL

Yeah I remember... You seem to know quite much about the political , especially the Ikoyi axis in Lagos
he wants to steal you away from me cry
it won't work ooo
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by buckeyemedia: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

no naaa I won't stop quoting you my love and friend.
snitch ? how ?
snake ? why
you're breaking my fragile heart

I'm not decent but I'm not holy too.

we shall remain friends forever kiss
mad love here kiss
It’s a case of double identity NwaMamaIwota as Bruce Wayne, NairalandPolicewoman as Batman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It’s a case of double identity NwaMamaIwota as Bruce Wayne, NairalandPolicewoman as Batman?
leave me alone oooo buckeyemedia
I don't like you
Stop pestering me
stop causing confusion between me and moh247
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
seunmsg:
Ayo Adebanjo is old, senile and foolish. His one man Afenifere scam has been bursted today.

Fasoranti is the only recognized leader of Afenifere and prominent Yoruba leaders such as Olu Falae, Archbishop Ladigbolu, Bisi Akande, Alani Ipoola Akinrinade, Olu Bajowa, Dr. Kunle Olajide, Cornelius Adebayo, Seinde Arogbofa, Gbenga Daniel, Dare Babarinsa, Pius Akinselure, Bayo Lawal etc were all present. They all spoke unanimously in support of the endorsement of Bola Tinubu as the consensus south west candidate.

Ayo Adebanjo should return the money he collected from Peter Obi. The fake endorsement don cast. All prominent Yoruba leaders are with Fasoranti and not him. Enough of the drama and pretense from Ayo Adebanjo.
Ayo Adebanjo is the only true leader of Afenifere and an upright man that stands for justice.Afenifere and real yorubas know it's the town of the South East for Equity sake.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by buckeyemedia: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

LoL

Yeah I remember... You seem to know quite much about the political class , especially the Ikoyi axis in Lagos
Yeah that is my hood, you were right back then, you held your grounds, you said what you meant and you stuck with it.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by buckeyemedia: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
leave me alone oooo buckeyemedia
I don't like you
Stop pestering me
stop causing confusion between me and moh247
I’m out here Medusa, adieus senorita.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by phorget(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I talk am. Tinubu and his urchins are liars. Former general secretary and former leader....were in attendance but the current leader and current general secretary were absent. Imagine

I wonder o.
The current set of leaders should have the veto power of endorsement, the past leaders could only be consulted if needs be.
Tilumbu wont be shy away from his money politics and as usual he would have bribed his way through some dubious forms of receiving endorsement.
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by TinubuThief: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

Am not friends with people without principle or snakes and snitches

Wasn't expecting any decency from someone like you anyways it's totally above you

So please stop qouting to your trash and keep you incoherent gilbrish to your peers
You seriously need help. Ur such a toxic being

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by Bimpe29: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
oyebanji44:

If l may ask..the people that went to Reuben fasoranti 's house today.

Were they not Yoruba people?

Were they not PDP and APC politicians in south west .. important figures for that matter

If PDP and APC politicians in south west decided to endorse Tinubu as their presidential candidate....

So what does pa adebanjo have to say...

Don't mind Pa Adebanjo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by Tinubuadvocate: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
Sai you have started you just back from 1 month holidays.
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop insulting elders for refusing to endorse Tinubu

Tinubu is very corrupt and old. He's not sellable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by Kingspin(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
oyebanji44:

If l may ask..the people that went to Reuben fasoranti 's house today.

Were they not Yoruba people?

Were they not PDP and APC politicians in south west .. important figures for that matter

If PDP and APC politicians in south west decided to endorse Tinubu as their presidential candidate....

So what does pa adebanjo have to say...

Pa Adebanjo understands Nigeria more than you.
Nigeria has played this politiki enough
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Sai you have started you just back from 1 month holidays.
Nobody banned me. I've been very much around .. just that you weren't noticing
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by BATified2023: 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop spitting all over the place , The respected Yoruba elders has endorsed Peter Obi and that's final

Whatever you wail or say here is inconsequential

Obi is the choice of Yoruba
u have come again with your madness

The mod wey unban u no try at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
BATified2023:
u have come again with your madness

The mod wey unban u no try at all
Nobody ban me , I've been very much around
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by plaindealer: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
lmao @ Ode Pandora, the only person inside his fake afenifere is just one man, one old bitter loser, a rejected clown in the SW.

Pandora's one man band afenifere is the bitter old man below, just one man.

grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by Tinubuadvocate: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
When you finish deceiving yourself let me know.
PrinceOfLagos:

Nobody banned me. I've been very much around .. just that you weren't noticing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by BATified2023: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Nobody ban me , I've been very much around
with your alternate monikers I guess?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by XerXerz: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Osetigo

cheesy
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by LonelyLucifer(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
I don't understand why some people are just jumping on a sinking boat.

Peter Obi kor, Peteru Onifa ni

Yeye

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by Williams150(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
Naso...
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by Basicend: 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
I believe so too. .

I am a Yoruba and I know no sensible yoruba man whether a Christian or traditional worshipper will vote for Tinubu. .

He is sick . . And it is very obvious. . Why packaging another vegetable for us. Enough.

Of course all my friends are Yoruba too and non is or will considering Tinubu.

If Osibanjo was flagged by APC, it could have been a different story.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by Constablepatr: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Yoruba leave his brother and said he followed igbo and 90% of people who don't have sense believed it grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by azpekuliar: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
seunmsg:
Ayo Adebanjo is old, senile and foolish. His one man Afenifere scam has been bursted today.

Fasoranti is the only recognized leader of Afenifere and prominent Yoruba leaders such as Olu Falae, Archbishop Ladigbolu, Bisi Akande, Alani Ipoola Akinrinade, Olu Bajowa, Dr. Kunle Olajide, Cornelius Adebayo, Seinde Arogbofa, Gbenga Daniel, Dare Babarinsa, Pius Akinselure, Bayo Lawal etc were all present. They all spoke unanimously in support of the endorsement of Bola Tinubu as the consensus south west candidate.

Ayo Adebanjo should return the money he collected from Peter Obi. The fake endorsement don cast. All prominent Yoruba leaders are with Fasoranti and not him. Enough of the drama and pretense from Ayo Adebanjo.

Ignoramus. Pa Fasoranti has since retired from Afenifere on account of old age and frail health. There is only one Afenifere and it’s leader is Pa Ayo Adebanjo.

RIP Yinka Odumakin.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by Georgejeez: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
As usual , Yoruba People with their Double Speak Shenanigans.

That was how they deceived Goodluck Jonathan, they are about to deceive the Political orphan Obi .

#Na them Sabi
#Atiku&Okowa for Presidency
Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by jaxxy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubu cannot be trusted. Ask ambode and aregbesola.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by onuman: 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
Trinitycian:

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-bribed-afenifere-members-for-endorsement-peter-obi-remains-our-candidate-adebanjo/

To stop rotation of the presidency between the north and the south is what Tinubu's adventure is all about now.
For refusing microzoning in the south, Tinubu thus officially cancels zoning of the presidency between the regions of Nigeria.
Without zoning, it's hard if not impossible, for any presidential candidate from the south to win Nigeria's presidential election, so long as the north is supporting a northern presidential candidate; Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure created by northern soldiers established this.
Afenifere people know this, they don't play selfish politics like Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by Crvrider: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Trinitycian:

Insulting a man old enough to be your grandfather because of politics? Too bad.

I was going to quote him directly but I didn't think it was worth it. The guy is so filled with hate

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate by Massiveglory: 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Shame on you bro. See how you foolish you are to insult a man of dignity, the Afenifere leader, old enough that be your great grand father, becos of agbado politics. Shame bro!

Even if you don't like the Afenifere leader assertion, you should disagree with honor and respect.
Bro you are cursed!you are a reproach to your generation.
seunmsg:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) / Election Postponement Was Actually A Lifeline For INEC - REC Reveals / EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.