Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,909 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Actress, Sola Sobowale Bags Honourary Doctorate Of Philosophy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Sola Sobowale Bags Honourary Doctorate Of Philosophy (298 Views)

Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara': "Sola Sobowale Almost Crashed My Marriage" / Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere / Sola Sobowale With Banky W & Adesua Etomi At Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Sola Sobowale Bags Honourary Doctorate Of Philosophy by Hurbashola(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Actress, Sola Sobowale Bags Honourary Doctorate Of Philosophy

Popular Nollywood actress, Sola Sobowale has bagged a honorary doctorate degree as a Doctor of Philosophy from Estam University in Cotonou, Benin Republic.

The 56-year-old actress revealed this through an Instagram post where she welcomed herself to a new dispensation, and confirmed that she is a Doctor now.

The post showed some executives of the school robing the actress with their gown as well as posing for a photograph with a plaque presented to her.

Since the time of the post, her page has been buzzing with congratulatory messages, the post gathering more than fifty thousand likes along with more than two thousand comments.

Re: Actress, Sola Sobowale Bags Honourary Doctorate Of Philosophy by Houseofglam7(f): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Davido Son Dead||davido's Son Ifeanyi's Death Full Video / My Lover Pays Me $17,000 Per Month - Bobrisky Reveals[watch] / Burna Boy Is A Musician, Not An Artiste — Bella Shmurda Handpicks Stars (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.