Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,568 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff (78409 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by omonnakoda: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2022
Imagine! They should grill the parents
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by crixlight2(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2022
bimbolly67:
The circumstances that warrant this boy's death is very spiritual. Ever since chioma and davido reunite to continue their relationship, I have been smelling fowl odours within my inner thought. Some of Davido's baby mamas were not happy about them coming back together and this is what it has caused. I repeat what I have said earlier, davido is responsible for his son's death. Only God knows what they use that small boy to do. Sacrifice of fame, power, wealth and so on.
You are oloriburuku somebody for attaching the death of that poor boy to ritual , is Davido the first person to have money in their family , his family has been in wealth for decades, even with all Davido money he never get reach him father , his uncle just become governor of a state and your useless Brain think he used his son for ritual ? God will punish that your useless poverty brain , na people that dem raise from poverty stricken family dey always think say you can only make money and fame only from ritual

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by omonnakoda: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2022
bimbolly67:
The circumstances that warrant this boy's death is very spiritual. Ever since chioma and davido reunite to continue their relationship, I have been smelling fowl odours within my inner thought. Some of Davido's baby mamas were not happy about them coming back together and this is what it has caused. I repeat what I have said earlier, davido is responsible for his son's death. Only God knows what they use that small boy to do. Sacrifice of fame, power, wealth and so on.
You are daft
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by temitope27(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2022
womenareapezz:
davido shouldn't have introduced chioma to that legal traditional ritualist called oooni of ife undecided

Now sacrificed has been done
na chioma die abi? Mumu
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by siofra(f): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
In the US, Davido and his girlfriend would be arrested. Life means nothing here

No.

The people they put in charge of the kid would be arrested.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Guyman01: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2022
Heartfelt condolences to the Adeleke family, please let's allow them some privacy as they grieve
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Omotosho1090905(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2022
The most worrying thought about life is leaving your valuables behind you for people to look after knowing they only love you to your face. Rip young boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by joyandfaith: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2022
siofra:

Chioma and Davido are not to blame in this. They had somewhere to go to. They kept the child with nannies and domestic staffs. These are the people to blame. The minders neglected the child and the child drowned and died.

Chioma and Davido are victims here.
Domestic staff are not professional child minders or nannies. Davido is not poor.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by gulfer: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2022
I'm sure there's CCTV in that house, a police and their usual mass arrest and also penchant for bail collection........... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by BlackAIIDay: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Omo na so November want start? TAKEOFF of the MIGOS has just been shot and killed
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by dominique(f): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:

No they won't! They will be brought in for questioning alongside the other witnesses and the police will decide if the incident was an accident or not. A popular US athlete lost his 2 year old daughter to drowning in their pool, his wife and their caregiver were questioned by the police and the death was eventually ruled an accident. No arrests were made. The NPF are handling this case professionally so far, let's not be quick to criticize them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by obedience4(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2022
BlackAIIDay:
Omo na so November want start? TAKEOFF of the MIGOS has just been shot and killed

What
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by sixthsensekids(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2022
Kingcalls:
This thing na planned work...I can bet that the other baby mamas hand de for this matter ... he always displayed ifeanyi and was talking about marrying chioma thats not even from his tribe despite being the 3rd abi 4th baby mama...and na only she born man... men really don't know how evil women can be ... one of those baby mamas fit don pay domestic staff to execute this deadly act

What happened to Dbanjs son was were they got the Idea from... with all the Adults in the house and knowing fully well what happened to Dbanjs son recently.... they also took advantage of the video that came out when Davido was teaching him how to swim last week ... fear women oooo, the only gender that face the devil and had discussion and agreed with the devil

Let me share another thought form with you.

What if...

After the training in the morning, the boy just want to go try by himself, just to see how capable he was.

If you have a 3 year old baby at home, you must have watched him picking the remote control and change channels, especially taking to cartoon network.

Assumption is the lowest form of knowledge, never assume anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Zetty177x: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
This death lies on 3 major factors

1. Negligence
2. Davidos baby mamas
3. Davido himself

But in all God overseas everything

Davido has recorded so much deaths around him that he should cry out for a spiritual help if the ones he’s consulting ain’t working

That’s why most times I don’t envy fame and wealth bcuz Omo if Dog tell you wetin him dey see on his way to hunt for poo you go manage the garri u get for house

Just like that Benue actress who later died

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by nogragra: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/01/davido-chioma-lose-son-ifeanyi/

https://punchng.com/just-in-police-grill-davidos-domestic-workers-over-sons-death/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667292954-1

RIP to the innocent handsome boy and my condolences to the parents. Please look at this in another perspective why was the police involved? This is a domestic matter. Is it because the people involved are rich? If indeed they are rich, is their camera around the house to show the footage of the childs movement at around the unfortunate moment? You and I know that a active toddler is very had to track down by their parents not to talk of minders. So why are they creating hell for the minders because of somnething that can be classified as innocent and accidental unless the cameras around the house can prove otherwise. Besides if the incidence occur while the parents are at home what would they have said will they call the police? Also some of the things we do sometimes comes back to bite. Just a few months many yoruba sons and daughters are crying out of despair that they want to get out of Nigeria and that their is no elections. Instead of our brother to influence dancing uncle to drive this point home to the camamitous unfortunate government that Nigeria has to die a natural death because its continuous existence serves no one any good in the country and lives are being lost everyday. Instead they started to campaign like people are not dying and hunger is not in the land. Bambam ni mo yo, behaviour. Remember no life is minor before GOD ALMIGHTY. NOW AS THINGS STAND BECAUSE YOU DISRESPECT AND DISCOUNTENANCE YOUR OWN VERY PEOPLE, YOUR UNCLE MAY NOT GET TO POWER AND COME YORUBA NATION HE WILL NEVER EVEN SMELL THE SIT. IF PROFESSORS AND LEARNERED PEOPLE ARE CHALLENGED BY THE POSITION WHAT WILL A SCHOOL CERT FAILURE DO? Food for thought for all who are observing happenings in Nigeria in recent times.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
What a Painful demise. Condolences.

No one knows his/her time.
Your age has nothing to do with when you leave. The old die, the young also does.

Live Prepared for Eternity. Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
JESUS Only is the way to Heaven

I'm surprised you didn't spin any biblical conspiracy theories on this one today.

Religious dunderhead!

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by BlackAIIDay: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2022
obedience4:

What

It's trending man

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by hammerT: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2022
NIGERIANS THINK, EVERYTHING IS A JOKE AND WE ARE PLAYING.

BY THE TIME WE USE THIS DAVIDO OWN TO JAIL PEOPLE FOR 50 YEARS, DROWNING OF BABIES GO FINISH.

DBANJ OWN HAPPEN, WE SWEEP IT UNDER CARPET AS ALIEN FREAK SHOW AND IRREGULARITY.

THIS ONE DONE HAPPEN, IF WE NO SOLVE THE MYSTERY, ANOTHER ONE GO HAPPEN.

SO, THIS ONE MUST BE DEALT WITH HEAVY SENTENCING FOR ALL CULPABLE.

WE ARE PRO-LIFE AND NEVER JOKE WITH DEATH OF CHILDREN.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Bashorund: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2022
if this kind of thing happens your common sense is not needed, its useless . just send your thought to the concerned and shut
your mouth
taylor88:

1. Negligence
2. Davidos baby mamas
3. Davido himself

Davido has recorded so much deaths around him that he should cry out for a spiritual help if the ones he’s consulting ain’t working

That’s why most times I don’t envy fame and wealth bcuz Omo if Dog tell you wetin him dey see on his way to hunt for poo you go manage the garri u get for house

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by emapeteum(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

1. Negligence
2. Davidos baby mamas
3. Davido himself

exactly what came to my mind
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by tonididdy(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2022
Sirqt5:
after turning 3 last week . wat a loss

he house must have had several people there . nobody saw him going inside the pool ? they were all pressing their phones or wat were they doing ?

Chioma sef , wat was she doing ?

rest in peace , ifeanyi

....I bet my entire life savings ,she was pressing her phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by crixlight2(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2022
DropsMic:
I’m not a bad person, but that nanny no suppose see daylight again
Bros not just nanny , 8 house workers for Christ sake and non of them were able to spot the kid when he wander off , I just see people blaming Davido for negligence, person that his job is to always dey on the road , employing 8 staffs to take care of your child shows how responsible and caring the guy is. Go check all these blamers family you go see say na neighbors they look after them when their papa and mama go to work
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Eriokanmi: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2022
dominique:

No they won't! They will be brought in for questing alongside the other witnesses and the police will decide if the incident was an accident or not. A popular US athlete lost his 2 year old daughter to drowning in their pool, his wife and their caregiver were questioned by the police and the death was eventually ruled an accident. No arrests were made. The NPF are handling this case professionally so far, let's not be quick to criticize them
I didn't day They'd be prosecuted. They'd be arrested for negligence. They were said to be around when the boy got drowned. Where were they and what where they doing? Would the caregiver be prosecuted? Most likely, because they were employed to give care to the boy. That's a breach of contract. The boy was naive...too young to he left alone to play around the pool. Why didn't davido build a poolproof around it, knowing he had a tot in the house? That would be part of his offence What a cute boy!
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by rajiedreez: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2022
cry
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by crixlight2(m): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2022
tonididdy:

....I bet my entire life savings ,she was pressing her phone
the mother and the father were in Ibadan . Don’t blame the lady and Davido no parents pray for death of their kid , 8 workers dey that house to look over the child ooo

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by nedekid: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Arrested for what?
They left a child in the care of nanny and other domestic workers and traveled?
The fact you have a child, does that mean you must carry the child along where ever you go? What about working parents?
If the little boy had been left at home all to himself, with another minor, locked in the house, then you can say negligence, and security agencies will prosecute them.
Not in this case.
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by onegig(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Sterope:
As rich as they are, they don't have delegated staff for ONE child. Now they want to ruin poor people's lives because they can't care for their child.

I wouldn't be surprised the so called domestic staff they are talking about are some poor people they pay N30k to per month and give some hand-me-downs to.

Look at most rich Nigerians. Gateman 15k guarding a multibillion naira house.

Domestic staff -20k

Driver- 45k ( has poor training, drinks alcohol, lives in squalor so doesn't get the required rest) drives big Oga around the country and one day he sleeps off on the wheel and has head on collision killing the boss or boss madam or kids .

Rest in peace to the little one . Hopefully God consoles the parent.

Kids are a handful and they would disappear with those tiny legs of theirs in a split second. If you don't hear their voice in 10 seconds know they are up to some mischief or trying to injure themselves. So parents have to be on the watch 247 till they are off age. More reasons dedicated nannies should be available when parents aren't in with strict rules and good pay.

Also when you have kids, your house should be tailored to their safety. Every single household item has to be vetted for whatever hazards they can pose to them and you mediate such.

3 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2022
They will grill the domestic staff because the poor people don't have millions of money in their bank accounts, when it was supposed to be the responsibility of the parents to babyproof the house.
Nemere2020:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/01/davido-chioma-lose-son-ifeanyi/

https://punchng.com/just-in-police-grill-davidos-domestic-workers-over-sons-death/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667292954-1
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Abdujapha(m): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

Domestic staff are not professional child minders or nannies. Davido is not poor.

Police questioning them is in order in my opinion cause this horrible death due to negligence in the highest order of both parents and domestic staff could have easily been averted. Very horrible way to die....drowning.
RIP young Champ!
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by dominique(f): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Mazzatov:
Takeoff of the migos has been shot dead too
Damn
Bad news already don full November �

Wow! Just verified from Google. Two tragedies within them space of 12 hours. This is too much! RIP to him
Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by Emperorx: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2022
This is the time for David to seek the face of God because of too much death around him this is becoming too rampant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bobrisky Acquires Customized Number Plate. Shares 28th Pre-Birthday Pictures / Linda Ikeji Shows Of Svelte Figure, Cleavage & Bra In White See Through Ensemble / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.