Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,488 members, 7,947,955 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Web Design With New Software(upgrade Urself Dreamwaver Is Outdated) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Design With New Software(upgrade Urself Dreamwaver Is Outdated) (905 Views)

Learn Free Dreamwaver 8, Cs3 Firefox And Flash Swish Max / Datebase/dreamwaver / Urgently Need Help On This Dreamwaver Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Design With New Software(upgrade Urself Dreamwaver Is Outdated) by Emof: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2011
For your Web Design or web design training, call us today on +2347031250269
features: Cheaper price, user friendly site, and alot more,
for training we can also train one on one training at a very cheaper rate with new software Upgrade Urself today Dreamwaver is outdated
contact us: EMOF International
                 No 92, Ayilara Street, Surulere, Lagos
contact person: FEMI- 07031250269
                        Emmanuel-08151463635
EMOF International, Inspiring You to Excel
Re: Web Design With New Software(upgrade Urself Dreamwaver Is Outdated) by DualCore1: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2011
What happens to me when the "new software" you want to teach me becomes "outdated"?
Re: Web Design With New Software(upgrade Urself Dreamwaver Is Outdated) by frisahost(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2011
Dual Core:

What happens to me when the "new software" you want to teach me becomes "outdated"?
i want you to advice me on the kind of layout that will attract customers cos am new in the webhosting firm , so am still trying my best to be listed as one of the best hosting firm in Nigeria.

You also talk of zero security, how would i secure it ?

Advice me on a better billing process,also which code is use for domain checker cos i ve try so many ways to get automatic domain checker but its not working fine, i would be so oblige you you can advice me more on how to make my page look professional
Re: Web Design With New Software(upgrade Urself Dreamwaver Is Outdated) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2011
frisahost:

i want you to advice me on the kind of layout that will attract customers cos am new in the webhosting firm , so am still trying my best to be listed as one of the best hosting firm in Nigeria.

You also talk of zero security, how would i secure it ?

Advice me on a better billing process,also which code is use for domain checker cos i ve try so many ways to get automatic domain checker but its not working fine, i would be so oblige you you can advice me more on how to make my page look professional

I CAN SEE YOUR STRUGLE TO LEARN AND MAKE A LIVING WITH WEB HOST,

BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS TO LEARN THE FOLLOWING

HTML
CSS
PHP

THEY ARE VERY VERY SIMPLE TO LEARN
Re: Web Design With New Software(upgrade Urself Dreamwaver Is Outdated) by WebSurfer(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2011
@OP your hand tire ˚°º‎​‎​U̶̲̥̅̊º°˚ to write the name abi?
Re: Web Design With New Software(upgrade Urself Dreamwaver Is Outdated) by greenmouse(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
Na waoh, what is the name of this new software, abeg make I note it for future reference.
or better still try it out,
Re: Web Design With New Software(upgrade Urself Dreamwaver Is Outdated) by frisahost(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
i know html and css very well but ve a litle knowlege of php
Re: Web Design With New Software(upgrade Urself Dreamwaver Is Outdated) by databoy247(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ frisahost, permit me to say but if you know html and css very well, your website suppose look so cool na. As for me, am not a programming person but i know some stuff about designing. You can set up a webhosting website with wordpress dat has custom designed themes regarding webhosting. There are plugins that can make it look professional. Recently, i came across a plugin that does the function of a domain checker. As for security, you can apply security to the back end (which has nothing to do with the design or layout) and get some gurus here to[b] tweak[/b] it for you a little bit. And i guess your website will be ready for consumption. grin grin

How did i do?
Re: Web Design With New Software(upgrade Urself Dreamwaver Is Outdated) by frisahost(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2011
@databoy247 i really appropriate your effort , if i may ask do u ve any idea of how i can secure my website and how will i know if a website is not secure.
Re: Web Design With New Software(upgrade Urself Dreamwaver Is Outdated) by bsgwealth: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2011
This FREE Web2Cash seminar would solve and answer the question

Web2Cash Is Internet Business opportunities we all have been yawning for. The program will help you answer pressing questions about Internet Business and blow your mind to the abundant ways of creating lasting income from Internet, boosting career for job advancement and many more.

This seminar is for serious minded individual who wants to be an agent of change.

For Participation and venue send "Name, Email Address and Phone Number to 08036077372 (sms only)

VENUE: DewLink Training Hall. 4, Old Ota Road, Moshalasi Bus Stop, Alagbado. Lagos
Re: Web Design With New Software(upgrade Urself Dreamwaver Is Outdated) by joomlaman(m): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^^ Okay!

(1) (Reply)

Mavis Beacon Typing For Developers / How To Upload Phpmyadmin Database To The Control Panel. / Why Web Hosting Cpanel Is Very Important In Your Web Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.