Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:06 PM

Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (11488 Views)

Betting Techniques That Work / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? / The Gospel Truth About Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by lordaustin(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2012
@ GUDNUZ, PLS HERE IS MINE TOO. fidellamo@yahoo.com, THANKS
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by wealth4us: 9:38am On Jan 13, 2012
Gudnuz, pls send me details at ayo_deji@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by infogenius(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2012
ayodele123:

The best that works well in Nigeria is information marketing.
The key is your ability to know  what people are searching for and provide the needed information for them.

Very true.I agree with you.

Hamintab:

when will we stop fulling ourselves, even when we know we are in the fools paradise. Sure there are ways of making money online, but virtually all cant be sustainably applied here in Nigeria. We only end u subject our selvs as slaves to such biz. But no crime in trying shaaa.

Because you have not tried a proven system.Give it a try b4 drawing conclusions.

Toptic:

Before you can ask such a question, i'm sure you have some grudge inside of you. But regardless of what you've heard or thinks, online business has come to stay in Nigeria.

You just have to becareful here 'cos online is full of distraction and scams,  no matter the risks, it worth it because the higher the risk the higher the profit.

I've been in this business for some time now i can tell you exactly what i do. i am a website flipper; i build a mini domain for like $10 and promote it for a month or more after which i sell for atleast $400. You don't belief me? check flippa.com. Also i help people to build and develop it after which i'll hand it over to you and you sell.

Ask anybody around. it the best online business that has stand the test of time. I do nothing apart from this.

and should incase my number might be of help. 08060754547

Be smart!

Mini domain? I do not believe you.

2sexy:

Me dat way SBG, it is not luck. Success does not come dat way. It comes with adequate knowledge in your chosen field and action, ability to implement what you know.

WORD!

gudnuz:

GOSPEL TRUTH is, there are genuine online biz that you can make money from in Nigeria. I am involved in a particular one and I make a minimum of $1000 a month. All you need do is to keep an open and positive mindset, so that a life-time opportunity doesn't pass you by.

We will appreciate if you run a thread to teach us this particular one as we are all open to learning.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Akole(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2012
Dis is my email@ gudnuz;talk2juddy4eva@yahoo.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by dotmanone(m): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2012
Pls wire me too:dotuntoyinbo@yahoo.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by BBM: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2012
@gudnuz plz can u send me d details. Here iz my mail, franky2system@yahoo.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by jidowu84: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
@gudnuz, pls furnish me tooo. Jidowu84@gmail.com. Thankses
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by nwafeje: 4:19am On Jan 18, 2012
@gudnuz, pls send me d details too, diamond4louis@yahoo.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Tbase2: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2012
SBG: You will be shock at how much this company will send to your account every last Thursday of the month. When you become a distributor by just ordering for one bottle of skinny body care each month.  Play the video on this link: www.mailafia.SBCmovie.com or you can visit:  www.mailafia.onebigpowerline.com/?source=sbc1 to get the information free of charge.

As soon as you become a member you will be given a personal link where you can enroll others if you wish. The beauty of this is that you don't have to enroll others before you can derive monthly benefit from the company. In fact, as soon as you enrolled yourself, all the people that will register after you will be place under you regardless of which country they register from. This means that as they order for the company’s product you will have a direct share from their order and this will continue months after months.

If you have heard about skinnybodycare.com but did not believe you need to do so now by getting yourself enrolled. If you have any link from someone, you can go ahead and register. I am not telling you this to get you enrolled under me since I don’t need your enrollment before I can get my monthly earnings. I just don’t want you to be left out.

If you have tried any multi-level marketing without success, I am begging you not to write this one off as it is capable of making positive impact in your life.
i want to enrolled under you can i get your referal ID
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by 2BdBest: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
I must inform you from my personal experience, that so many 'opportunities' exist online begging for attention and requiring time, money and effort to excel in them. You only succeed depending on your efforts at whichever you try out.

I have tried so many and lost some bit of money in the process. You need to understand that making money online is a slow and steady process. Don't expect huge amounts or returns immediately. Right now, I am making about $53 daily online from my most current online venture. It is a small amount but it does add up. It also increases steadily and I am targeting $100 daily by next month. So far, I have made over $2200 over 2 months which is not a bad return on my efforts.

There are many opportunities out there! Just choose wisely and find a mentor that can guide you along so you don't lose money unnecessarily. If you do need advice on some good online opportunities around, drop your email and I will send you some details or better still, holla me on 08056743193.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Fogman(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2012
2BdBest: I must inform you from my personal experience, that so many 'opportunities' exist online begging for attention and requiring time, money and effort to excel in them. You only succeed depending on your efforts at whichever you try out.

I have tried so many and lost some bit of money in the process. You need to understand that making money online is a slow and steady process. Don't expect huge amounts or returns immediately. Right now, I am making about $53 daily online from my most current online venture. It is a small amount but it does add up. It also increases steadily and I am targeting $100 daily by next month. So far, I have made over $2200 over 2 months which is not a bad return on my efforts.

There are many opportunities out there! Just choose wisely and find a mentor that can guide you along so you don't lose money unnecessarily. If you do need advice on some good online opportunities around, drop your email and I will send you some details or better still, holla me on 08056743193.

email me details, thru: fogmanmails@yahoo.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by neksummi(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2012
There are Genuine online Biz that work in Nigeria but you'll only get them from me if you ask for them.
ONE BIG TIP. Most people do it wrong. That's why most people prospecting, recruiting and closing only get NO's.

**NEVER offer anything to people who haven't asked for it**

Always FIRST find out what they want or create the need, the curiosity, the lack of it. Then offer it.

Very simple psychology, if people want something and you have it, you don't even need to sell it, they will ask for it.

This very simple formula always work:
Create CURIOSITY, Answer OBJECTIONS and CLOSE.

If you do your online biz this way, it'll work.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by eagleonearth(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2012
oh yes, i have something wonderful 4 u here.it pays.ur one click away from joining the world of success.find below the link
http//www.freedom.ws/vicmad
this is a step to financial freedom.check it out.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Tbase2: 10:05am On Jun 26, 2012
eagle on earth: oh yes, i have something wonderful 4 u here.it pays.ur one click away from joining the world of success.find below the link
http//www.freedom.ws/vicmad
this is a step to financial freedom.check it out.
http://www.freedom.ws/vicmad pls let be posting working links
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Booty4me: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2012
2BdBest: I must inform you from my personal experience, that so many 'opportunities' exist online begging for attention and requiring time, money and effort to excel in them. You only succeed depending on your efforts at whichever you try out.

plz send me detailz am interested. Franky2system@yahoo.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Hadfotee(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2012
This is your Answer
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Hadfotee(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2012
This is your answer www dot tinyurl dot com/7c9wgoq
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Anjelus(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2012
@gudnuz, I'm interested in d details too. U can send it 2 dairo.ayo@gmail.com. Tnx in advance.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Anjelus(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2012
I must inform you from my personal experience, that so many 'opportunities' exist online begging for attention and requiring time, money and effort to excel in them. You only succeed depending on your efforts at whichever you try out.

Please email details to me: dairo.ayo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Anjelus(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2012
Pls email details to me : dairo.ayo@gmail.com

Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Hadfotee(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
Do you have friends on facebook, twitter, 2go, whatsapp? Get paid #I,500 for each friends you invites go here www dot tinyurl dot com/6pe34td and register now
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by sunky644(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2012
@gudnuz and 2BdBest, kindly send your package to sunjoks@live.com. Thanks, waiting please...
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by karlxavier(m): 12:17am On Jul 03, 2012
pls@ bd and odas,pls my email is fabulous112004@yahoo.com. Pls i will be grateful. @ 2sexy,i'm still awaiting ur reply abt the website flipping...
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Sanjanets(f): 12:37am On Jul 03, 2012
@gudnuz & 2bdbest-Am interested in ur packages.My e-mail address is sanjanets.Tanx in anticipation!
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Sanjanets(f): 12:37am On Jul 03, 2012
@gudnuz & 2bdbest-Am interested in ur packages.My e-mail address is sanjanets@yahoo.com.Tanx in anticipation!
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by green10119(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2012
I must say you all have done well trying
to help the guy in need, but to me I see no
help here, everybody is trying to get him
to send one email or the other, well the Mr
in need of help here is what you can do
based on the skills you have which is a
must to make any money online, you can
checkout Micro jobs sites like fiverr.com
Elance.com or ask google for sites like that
and you should have a whole list of them,
you can use the power of outsourcing to
make good money, you may not have the
service required but then you can contact
those who do add your price and make
profit and all this can be done on this
micro job site's, you just need to be smart.
I was able to start a business online today
with the money i made from micro job
sites, I was able to pay for my google
adverts Facebook adverts and so many
other things which is helping me grow
today all from working online and getting
paid, depending on how well you can
research products that are highly in
demand, example: SEO, Google Adword
Coupons, Facebook Advert Coupons and
many more they all sell like fire, you can
outsurce web design promote the job get
the contract and pay another micro job
worker like you to get the job done, best
of all the payment system is very secure
and onlinenaira has made it very easy to
get your money whenever you need it,
the last time I made $350 on a web design
project, and I did nothing than just get it
and give it to the guy I trust would
deliver because i was very busy with
work then, best of all you don't need to
promote anything the sites feature your
offers which are referred to as gigs, so
start today and you can get way over
100 orders in one week or even more, i
could remember getting crazy amount of
orders the day I did promotions on witter
with the help of #tags.
My point is you can make easy money
online today, but to grow a business you
need time and hard work, so start today
and you might just make yourself some
good cash $100 a week from fiverr alone
is not bad.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by bxcode(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2012
Click on my link its free to join, but if you want more exposure, inbox me....but be ready to pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Easy And Cheap Way To Ship From Amazon To Nigeria / Information Or Money: Which is more valuable? / Good Profit In Haulage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.