Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,852 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? (11462 Views)

Betting Techniques That Work / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? / The Gospel Truth About Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by thatguystephen(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
there are lots and lots of them which pay good money. I have several friends who are making fortunes in online businesses.Infact,that is the future of business.look sharp
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Hamos27(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
Goto mosbramsuccess..com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by bejay1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
2Bdbest pls here is my email: talk2beejay2000@yahoo.com .Thanks
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by xcelconcepts(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2012
I have suffered a lot looking looking for online biz. Pls help me. My email is olayusufy@yahoo.com and my phone number is 08033538125
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by knowledge4(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
Gospel truth,Information marketing works but is based on knowing what sells, what people want and not what you think they want.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by shommans: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
Pls dnt be wrong,im making money on http://www.coiros.com/?id=7929.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by makdel: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
There are unlimited money making opportunities online without denying the fact that there scammers online too.But,there is this programme that I will always be grateful to the 'God sent'that introduced me to it.It's the best I've seen so far.If u'r interested check: http:///d3la8eo or call 08035128270.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by Barristerlaw(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
Why spending so much on incorporation of companies, clubs, etc.when we can do it for you at a very low price.contact us at lagoslawgurus@gmail.com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by ddestiny20(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
want to earn online? Check the link below.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by DrEva(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
Yes ofcourse, I sugest you read this www.dlz.bz/otaidsp
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by biz1234: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
What I do and will recommend to any one seeking to earn legitimate money online is the business of selling resell right products. I wish you could try this business option.
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by dejiswaggs(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2013
Seriousness, That is the Gospel Truth!!
I am good at info marketing and I make a hell of a profit from it day in day out..
As at yesterday, guess what woke me up BANK PAYMENT ALERT!
Although if you are not good and you don't know how to set up an online biz, get someone who is good to do it!
If you are interested in a setup, do call me and Lets talk on how I can help you set up an online biz that will bring you a profit of over 60k per month.
call 8157116828 any time any day for free info on how I an setup an online biz for you.
email dejiyusufonline@yahoo.com
Real Money Makers Don't Shout..I am glad to be a REAL Money Maker! lolzz cheesy
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by steve888(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2013
through the years have been online have been searching for a
legitimate way of making cool dough just discover it through this
quick smart program, its sure gives u the opportunity to earn daily
straight to your bank account... join the moving train it's simple,
easy, and legitimate more infor @
www.http://stevequicksmart..com
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by papaking1(m): 4:39am On May 26, 2013
I make a lot of money from selling ebooks online. Even though most of you scare away from online importation business.
i also make tons of money from importing cheap products from china and reselling them in Nigeria. i sometimes make more than 200% profit on some items.

ONLINE BUSINESS IS REAL AND VERY PROFITABLE MY GUY!

Importing is the practice of having goods manufactured very cheaply in other countries according to specification and
bringing them into your own country to sell at very high margins and profit.

It’s a very lucrative business to start and has the ability to make you very rich quickly.

It's like being in the oil or petroleum business, but it is less stressful and not as dangerous as the oil business.

You can't do oil business on the internet or in your room, you'll go broke. BUT With importation, you can conclude your
deals in your bedroom, get goods to your customers without ever meeting them PLUS you can bring in goods from China, US, UK and even Dubai without ever stepping foot into those countries.

You can start by downloading a free online importation book at
http://www.infokingsresources.com/import.html
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by miitcash(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2013
the journey is not always easy as a starter. but determination/focus will make you outstanding. wish you all, good, successful and quick search findings. if you like visit this guy facebook fan page and get FREE and regular internet success tips: https://www.facebook.com/pages/24exchange-rates/182514978527985?hc_location=stream, then like his page
or better still visit my link below, to start somewhere
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by AvianLord: 12:03am On Jun 18, 2013
yes there is just click on the web below and register freely tomake your dail cool dollars www.virtapay.com/r/risk121
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by samseen02(m): 1:26am On Jun 18, 2013
Follow this link to learn about making wealth practicing Snail farming business http://wealthmeans..com/2013/06/wealth-in-snail-farming-business.html
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by wealthydan(m): 4:09am On Sep 03, 2014
May i introduce you to a money making platform where all members pay just N2000`to make money.

You too can make a fortune here if you so wish. To begin, you are expected to have a minimum credit balance of N100 (one hundred Naira) on your phone; In order to hasten the process, It’s best for you to invite just 2 friends to join under you shortly after your registration. As soon as you do these, you are set to start making money almost immediately.

Even if you cannot find 2 people to join under you, don’t worry the system is designed to automatically place 2 people under you. We call it spillover. Note that you will not pay N2000 to me but to somebody on the platform as you will receive sms telling you whom to pay.

Now let’s go into the details:

1. To have a space on the platform you will buy your identification code that costs N50 (fifty Naira), we call it cash code. To buy the code, you will send SMS from your phone as this: BIZBUY#YOUR PHONE NUMBER to 33324. From 33324 you will receive a message confirming your purchase. At that stage, you are a member of the platform. Write your code in a safe place e.g your diary as you will always need your code for further transactions.

2. Now you will have to pair your code with P887568 to be part of the money making team. To pair your code, you will type as sms:

BIZPAIR#CLOSE#YOUR PHONE NUMBER#YOUR CODE#08186020388#P887568

You will send to 33324 making sure there is no space in-between what you have typed. You will receive a message stating:

“congrats your code has paired with (… a code) of (…gsm number)@2000.”

You will now call the gsm number collect his bank details and pay the person. As soon as he/she receives the cash, he will also receive a sms on how to approve your payment so you can move to the next level.

When 2 other codes pair up with yours they pay you N2000 each. You will have to generate a payment report for each by sending another sms command as follows:

BIZPAID#BIZPAIR#PHONE_NO_OF_GUEST-CODE#AMOUNT#YOUR_PHONE_NO#GUEST-CODE

TO 33324 e.g.

BIZPAID#BIZPAIR#08022222222#2000#08186020388#P887568

to 33324

From that moment you are set to be receiving money. People will start calling you to pay you starting from N2000, then N3000, and then N5000 progressively as more people are joining after you.

See what you will receive:

You will receive N2,000 from 2 people making N4,000 and you will pay up N3,000 and retain N1,000! Then after…..

You will receive N3,000 from 4 people making N12,000 and you will pay up N5,000 and retain N7,000! Then after…..

You will receive N5,000 from 8 people making N40,000 and you cycle out.

At this stage you should have made at-least #45000 as your profit. you can then pay N2,000 and start the process again, or join usin 2 or 3 fone numbers

If you are serious about this opportunity, you can be making more than N40,000 from the platform every week. You have nothing to lose, as everybody makes money here because of the way the program is designed.

Please note that all sms to 33324 cost N50 only.

If you still need more details feel free to call me, text me or chat me on whatsapp on 08067397031 or 08186020388
Visit www.cashcodetraders.com for more information Thanks
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by snowking: 4:28am On Sep 03, 2014
There are genuine online business that are real but one limitation we had before now is PayPal being their mode of payment, but than God Nigerians are now accepted. This special online business which I have tested and confirm is for those who love pokers. If you'll love to make money playing poker online then CLICK ON THIS LINK /1qxGisk . The best part is you will get $150 upon sign up credited to your account within 72hrs without you depositing any money. and if you wish to deposit you get 100% deposit bonus added to your $150 .
Re: Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? by snowking: 4:34am On Sep 03, 2014
There are genuine online business that are real but one limitation we had before now is PayPal being their mode of payment, but than God Nigerians are now accepted. This special online business which I have tested and confirm is for those who love pokers. If you'll love to make money playing poker online then CLICK ON THIS LINK bit(.)ly/1qxGisk . The best part is you will get $150 upon sign up credited to your account within 72hrs without you depositing any money. and if you wish to deposit you get 100% deposit bonus added to your $150 .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Drops Interest Rates By 50bps To 13.50% / Nigeria To China, Reduce Tariffs On Nigeria’s Products / Information Or Money: Which is more valuable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.