Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,560 members, 7,914,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:50 AM

Obidients Defeated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Defeated (1847 Views)

Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries / 5 Reasons Why Goodluck Jonathan Was Defeated In 2015 Election By Postingday.com / I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Defeated by alanto: 12:32am On Nov 03, 2022
It appears obidients have been totally defeated... I have not seen them march in recent days, nor have I seen them make mouth like they used to do... God is indeed wonderful and it's over 100 days before election...
grin

So no be who first call police dey always win case grin grin

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obidients Defeated by gtrust: 12:33am On Nov 03, 2022
lol

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Defeated by PureMe01: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2022
alanto:
It appears obidients have been totally defeated... I have not seen them march in recent days, nor have I seen them make mouth like they used to do... God is indeed wonderful and it's over 100 days before election...
grin

If they could make you open a thread,it's something to worry about you being so THREATENED by them grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Defeated by ElSudani: 12:38am On Nov 03, 2022
They are broke, Sapa is holding them by the throat. I heard Twitter will start charging some fees soon, this will kill off half of the zombidients.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Defeated by XerXers: 12:41am On Nov 03, 2022
alanto:
grin

Thiefnubuu has been confined to his SW enclave by Obi's growing influence Nationwide. Everything about Thiefnubuu campaign for is now based in Lagos and Yoruba solidarity. Oduduwa president

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Defeated by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 03, 2022
alanto:
grin

Confirmed in-house intelligence report has it that, they have not been paid.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Defeated by Bontafa: 12:42am On Nov 03, 2022
ElSudani:
They are broke, Sapa is holding them by the throat. I heard Twitter will start charging some fees soon, this will kill off half of the zombidients.

This is how your father wailed and failed.

You are going his direction.

For you to be masturbating without obident talking to makes us happy.

You go see something

9 Likes

Re: Obidients Defeated by ElSudani: 12:45am On Nov 03, 2022
Bontafa:

You go see something

Even Twitter is gearing up to screw you too. You have to be sorry for zombidients.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Defeated by Bontafa: 12:47am On Nov 03, 2022
ElSudani:

Even Twitter is gearing up to screw you too. You have to be sorry for zombidients.

Phahahahahah

E pain

Za poor

Basssstard

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Defeated by XerXers: 12:49am On Nov 03, 2022
ElSudani:

I smell painment

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Defeated by ElSudani: 12:52am On Nov 03, 2022
Bontafa:

Phahahahahah

E pain

Za poor

Basssstard

No money to run a campaign
No Ideas
No manifesto
No achievements
No visible associates, even tne running mate in invisible.
Zombidients are living in a lala land.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Defeated by ElSudani: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2022
XerXers:

I smell painment

Why should I be pained that Twitter is going to srew you? Zombidients are not the most logical people.
Re: Obidients Defeated by Bontafa: 12:54am On Nov 03, 2022
ElSudani:

No money to run a campaign
No Ideas
No manifesto
No achievements
No visible associates, even tne running mate in invisible.
Zombidients are living in a lala land.

And you are the one giving us advice no be so ?

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Defeated by TinubuThief: 3:01am On Nov 03, 2022
alanto:
grin

See this mumu. It's shows that una dey shit for pants when we are rallying. Campaign has started that's why we stopped. Even at that, haven't you been seeing the ones they have been doing in the north resently? How about tulubus Kano two million match zombie grin

1 Like

Re: Obidients Defeated by Idiotseverywher: 3:20am On Nov 03, 2022
If these guys know how LP is doing their underground grassroot campaign they will Shriver Labour Party have passed the level of stress awareness or road show, what is on now is campaign, they are penetrating inside , let under parties continue with the road show

1 Like

Re: Obidients Defeated by freshvine(f): 3:57am On Nov 03, 2022
It's proper campaign now. Supporters just want to allow the campaign council have a proper campaign and deliver the message.
Re: Obidients Defeated by Abdu81: 4:31am On Nov 03, 2022
Urchins are useless,is it by creating hundreds of accounts and receive 5k every month.

Urchins wasting their lives in vain.

Mushroom can never rule Nigeria never.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Defeated by LagosEmir: 4:34am On Nov 03, 2022
XerXers:

Thiefnubuu has been confined to his SW enclave by Obi's growing influence Nationwide. Everything about Thiefnubuu campaign for is now based in Lagos and Yoruba solidarity. Oduduwa president
Enough said
Re: Obidients Defeated by LagosEmir: 4:35am On Nov 03, 2022
Obidients will reply you on election day

We've made enough statement , we will work the talk on election day

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Defeated by Bobloco: 4:35am On Nov 03, 2022
alanto:
grin

I can see that Obidients are living rent free in your modular oblongata, causing you sleepless nights which made you create this thread by 12:32 am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Defeated by Cryofigbos: 5:00am On Nov 03, 2022
XerXers:

Self delusion.....until all state chairman of the party defect to other parties

1 Like

Re: Obidients Defeated by Blueivyp: 6:08am On Nov 03, 2022
alanto:
grin

They are working. Relax
Re: Obidients Defeated by plaindealer: 6:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Even Pandora sef don give up, the fool just dey waka u and down, doing tourism to foreign embassies and taking pictures as if INEC don put polling stations inside embassies.

Den don lose gas, no more steam, just lost, frustrated and disillusioned pandora ipob miscreants ranting senseless
rubbish all over the place... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Defeated by DadaHammed: 6:35am On Nov 03, 2022
XerXers:

Even we Oduduwans have rejected Tinubu. Ole ni Baba yen.
Re: Obidients Defeated by Bontafa: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Even Pandora sef don give up, the fool just dey waka u and down, doing tourism to foreign embassies and taking pictures as if INEC don put polling stations inside embassies.

Den don lose gas, no more steam, just lost, frustrated and disillusioned pandora ipob miscreants ranting senseless
rubbish all over the place... grin grin

Frustrated corn robot
Re: Obidients Defeated by plaindealer: 6:51am On Nov 03, 2022
Bontafa:

Frustrated corn robot

Frustrated Pandora ESN sit at home ipob, ndo.
Re: Obidients Defeated by PeterObi4LP: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2022
The fact you open a thread, it's something to worry about. You have been threatened by Obi popularity wondering if Emilokan will have any vote. The good news is that, we have succeeded in driving Tinubu to only SW where both LP, PDP and APC will share the vote in SW.

Another good news is that, Nigerians have rejected APC and Tinubu. No amount of Bullion vans will save his sorry ass in this election.
Re: Obidients Defeated by alanto: 7:26am On Nov 03, 2022
Bobloco:

I can see that Obidients are living rent free in your modular oblongata, causing you sleepless nights which made you create this thread by 12:32 am
Inspiration can come at anytime grin
What are you doing commenting at 4am?
Re: Obidients Defeated by alanto: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2022
ElSudani:
But why's the universe working against obi and the lazy larty
Re: Obidients Defeated by alanto: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2022
XerXers:

In your mind you know you are lying but that spirit that doesn't make Obi stop no matter how much he wish not to lie will push you to lie... Lie, lie party
Re: Obidients Defeated by alanto: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2022
Bontafa:

You go see something
The guy could be anybody's son fact that your fathers can't make it in life hence sending you to SW to serve your Yoruba lord and help build SW, doesn't make everyone like you...
Re: Obidients Defeated by Bobloco: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2022
alanto:

Inspiration can come at anytime grin
What are you doing commenting at 4am?

4am is morning already

But being awake by 12:32am, infact 12midnight to create a thread about Obidient hmmm! you must have been so disturbed and threatened

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally, Atiku Abubaker Addressed The Issue Of Wike. / Simplest Way To Know The "Obidients" Are Actually The Majority In Nigeria Today / Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.