Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,617 members, 7,965,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:10 PM

Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) (67598 Views)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by tamdun: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by St3v3nson: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2022
God abeg help us

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
I swear grin. I never really understood why Squidward was so miserable till I hit 18.

3 Likes

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2022
I always knew that growing up is frustrating but damn, I never knew that it would be like this undecided
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2022
buymyride:
can you please explain the picture to me. I’ve stared at it too long and still don’t understand it
You can only understand if you've watched SpongeBob. The guy in the picture was known for always being miserable.

2 Likes

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Sammy5413(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2022
Nye nye nye nye nye! Shut up
GreaterFuture:
Why the hell would any sensible Person think like that in the first place!
Even as a very young person, some of us never reasoned like that.

Y'all are really scaring me, and you are beginning to bring out a very intrinsic natural hatred, a hatred I never had or knew I had.

This post is full of extreme foolishness & illiteracy, moulded and sheilded in a world of Comfort, selfishness and Naivety... If things had been maybe a bit "better" for y'all (i.e getting married in time), you won't change or see Need to say sorry, then write this stupid Post.

And before you quote me, NO, I'm not old or frustrated, nor talking from a place of Pain. I'm not single, old and/or miserable. I'm not in any way undesirable. This is common sense

1 Like

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2022
Early this year, when I was discussing the state of business in Nigeria's present economy or situation, I told my dad I now understand why he sometimes tell me to wait for 2 to 3 days before sending me my tuition fees, house(school) rent and others money back then and these figures are not small figures o.
He said thank God I have realized now and we both laughed it off and continued our discussion...

Thank God for life, God's mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives, Amen!

God bless every responsible parents and upcoming/future parents out there, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by rbjimoh: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2022
You made a mountain of sense, dear. Thank you!
MALIGNANTGuest:
Just like when I used to think my uncles abroad were all selfish and wicked. Now it's my turn. I have seen the reality. It's not easy too.
I now get calls to enroll people in schools whom I know nothing about

Learn to appreciate people especially when it's not their obligation to help you.
Your PARENTS are sole proprietorship of your life and not even your siblings, not to talk of uncles or cousins

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Elsueno: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Just like when I used to think my uncles abroad were all selfish and wicked. Now it's my turn. I have seen the reality. It's not easy too.
I now get calls to enroll people in schools whom I know nothing about

Learn to appreciate people especially when it's not their obligation to help you.
Your PARENTS are sole proprietorship of your life and not even your siblings, not to talk of uncles or cousins

lmao, just change ur number if u can't say no, my uncle did same, only a few very close family members has his number, though me & him chat alot, he is suprise I never ask him for anything..'i just say, uncle, don't worry, things dey fine over here'.. despite dat, d man dey extremely generous, shoes, phones, clothes etc. he go just surprise me..

1 Like

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by lolu2019: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Hehehe. LOL! Haaa...
Obideints abusing Tinubu? Lol how does it connect
You make me laugh out loud, haha
I am talking d ones mocking tinubu health.
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by SURElee(f): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Oh! Life don hit am now he understands. Never judge anybody's path in life if you never experienced it.

Now he understands because he is single in his 30s.
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Reference(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
PointZerom:

It is a big deal till tomorrow.

That is the kind of reaction you see from them when they are about to raise the white flag.... grin
They are quick to forget that they are products of life's battles fought and won, gallantly or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by spencekat(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Dey give yoursef hope.It was not like that those years.
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by VirileNelly2420: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Y'all are really scaring me, and you are beginning to bring out a very intrinsic natural hatred, a hatred I never had or knew I had.

This post is full of extreme foolishness & illiteracy, moulded and sheilded in a world of Comfort, selfishness and Naivety... If things had been maybe a bit "better" for y'all (i.e getting married in time), you won't change or see Need to say sorry, then write this stupid Post.

And before you quote me, NO, I'm not old or frustrated, nor talking from a place of Pain. I'm not single, old and/or miserable. I'm not in any way undesirable. This is common sense
With all due respect, u sound like a narcissist. Or someone with bipolar issue.

So, it now a crime to make a mistake, realize a mistake, make restitution....?

People have opinion usually based on experience/engagements.

Wen we're young, u're liable to pick opinions of ur elderly ones. We call it Cognitive stage.

Wen we get older, with more experience, we can form our oun opinion. We call it Evaluative stage.

It's natural!

3 Likes

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by VirileNelly2420: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
irunoko:
I don't understand.what are you ANGRY about? The guy just grew up and reality dawned on him about his entitlement mentality so why are you so furious? What's the foolishness or naievity in what he said? shocked
I think d guy has issue sef...
Why raging?

1 Like

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by JOACHINpedro: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
THURAFTERNOON:
grin

Nigeria has changed drastically.

This set of generation eh. Na only God go help us
buymyride:
can you please explain the picture to me. I’ve stared at it too long and still don’t understand it
Juanmike:
I still don't...

That's a photo of one of the cartoon character titled "Sponge Bob square pants".
The guy is always minding his business, he doesn't like people interfering his peace of mind.
"Squidward is actually goals because he works a job he doesn't like but he comes home to practice his instrument, paint his pictures, dance, sculpt... he doesn't let that job define him."
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Rubbiish(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
pansophist:
If you sha want peace, cut off people that will stress your life, that are there to take and adds nothing. Because if you die today and magically appear in ten years time, they will still be alive and thriving.
The bold statement is so true
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Starz825(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Even As a young kid, I never reasoned like, and I'm not the only one.

Don't be foolish, don't talk anyhow... listen and learn! Change and help your Upcoming generations
Ok sir grin
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by SeunNotOwner: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Great response Sir.Ma

Honestly, while growing up, I never expect any uncle, aunt, brother or sister to be responsible for my life other than my mum who raised me.
I started grinding and earning money for a living at the age of 14. I am in my 30s yet those I never expect anything from sometimes call in for assistance.

1 Like

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Ijb11: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
Really
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by erumena(m): 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Okay

Are we still on the same page

Co-asking o
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Osariemen12: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Which single man still think of marriage in the first place?
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Ten06(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
The issue is clear, I'm now an uncle to many of them . I have good relationship with their father/mother, which are my brothers and sisters. But the issue now is, those my nephews don't call, they don't visit. In ensence we don't have any relationship, so if any of them wait until he need my help before reaching out to me I will not help that kind of person.

As a young chap if you want your uncle to be of help to you don't wait until you have problem before you visit or call, create a relationship with him shows to him that you care about him. It is then he will be able to help you when you need it

1 Like

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by youngstrow(m): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
BABANGBALI:
I no dey give shishi

Na something David see, wey make am dance anyhow for God,
Baba help me see the same thing this month of November in Jesus name...Amen.
Na Bathsheba make uncle davido dance anyhow 4 chineke grin
BABANGBALI:
I no dey give shishi

Na something David see, wey make am dance anyhow for God,
Baba help me see the same thing this month of November in Jesus name...Amen.
Na Bathsheba make uncle davido dance anyhow 4 chineke
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by fijiano202(m): 3:12am On Nov 05, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

Even if you have all the money in the world, you will still be a "Useless Uncle" to some of your extended family/relatives. Unless you want to live your life pleasing everybody, and dying unfulfilled, you can't please everybody.

Plus, it's like you're not taking up any responsibility just yet....still wishful thinking

Have so much responsibilities right now it's choking... Calm down and get my point..

No point promising people to the point of telling them to send account numbers.... If you don't have at the moment.. Just say later not... I tell people "right now I have so much bills on me.. Maybe later "

Not send your account Number and then build their hopes up especially for students in Uni Lol
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Stephen0mozzy: 7:18am On Nov 05, 2022
fijiano202:

Have so much responsibilities right now it's choking... Calm down and get my point..

No point promising people to the point of telling them to send account numbers.... If you don't have at the moment.. Just say later not... I tell people "right now I have so much bills on me.. Maybe later "

Not send your account Number and then build their hopes up especially for students in Uni Lol

Hehe... I see where you're coming from wink

But sometimes, you can be expecting money and you make a promise based on that.. And then the money doesn't come... Or even when it doesn't matters arise that compete aggressively for the funds. So unless you're the sole sponsor of the person you promised, you'd want to sort out yourself first
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by okrikaboi: 7:50am On Nov 05, 2022
okrikaboi:
Marriage is not a big deal. Focus on financial independence
Some people are quoting me with projections of their insecurities. Well let me paraphrase
Marriage is not compulsory you can live a fulfilled and happy life as a single person and it doesn't always translate to being lonely. Work on wealth creation, gain leverage against this harsh life to become a person of value to society. Especially as a man you do not need to marry don't let anyone pressure you.
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by JOACHINpedro: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I swear grin. I never really understood why Squidward was so miserable till I hit 18.
"Squidward is actually old people's goals because he works a job he doesn't like but he comes home to practice his instrument, paint his pictures, dance, sculpt... he doesn't let that job define him."
From reddit official account
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by GreaterFuture(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Great response Sir.Ma

Honestly, while growing up, I never expect any uncle, aunt, brother or sister to be responsible for my life other than my mum who raised me.
I started grinding and earning money for a living at the age of 14. I am in my 30s yet those I never expect anything from sometimes call in for assistance.
No be even Hustle or money matter. Life as we know you are on your own
Na the Part of Saying people who are not married by the age of 30 are irresponsible,
What mumury!
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by GreaterFuture(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

With all due respect, u sound like a narcissist. Or someone with bipolar issue.

So, it now a crime to make a mistake, realize a mistake, make restitution....?

People have opinion usually based on experience/engagements.

Wen we're young, u're liable to pick opinions of ur elderly ones. We call it Cognitive stage.

Wen we get older, with more experience, we can form our oun opinion. We call it Evaluative stage.

It's natural!
Only a narcissist or someone with Bipolar, will know another one.
Somebody is not responsible because he has not gotten married at the age of 30?? Really?? With all due respect, You get kolo.

Maybe I should say or reprase it like this, he grew up around some really terrible, nasty people then, going by your analysis.
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by cayorday89(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by VirileNelly2420: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Only a narcissist or someone with Bipolar, will know another one.
Somebody is not responsible because he has not gotten married at the age of 30?? Really?? With all due respect, You get kolo.

Maybe I should say or reprase it like this, he grew up around some really terrible, nasty people then, going by your analysis.
It's not necessarily growing up around nasty people, ok.

Wot if he had grown up around people da had early marriages? ...u know, sisters, brothers, uncle's, cousins. And so believed da someone who failed to marry by 30 is seen as a failure...

He can grow up and realize early/late marriage can be a thing of choice. Or maybe caused by factors wholly beyond someone.

I personally was labelling an uncle stingy when I was small cos after spending several years in Germany, he came back with nothing and was making unending promises.

I grew up and found out dat My father was covering sth from us. His brother has been in prison in Germany. Everything he had was confiscated by German govt, he got deported straight from prison.

So, wen we're less informed, we can always make flawed opinions.

Don't u think so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / What is This Small Boy Trying To Do??(photo) / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.