Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,696 members, 7,951,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

If She Said She Needs A Break To Focus On Her Self, Guys This Is My Take - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Said She Needs A Break To Focus On Her Self, Guys This Is My Take (391 Views)

Guys, This Is How To Make A Lady Respect You For Life! / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If She Said She Needs A Break To Focus On Her Self, Guys This Is My Take by IamPowerful: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
She asked this guy to get a bigger appartment, they are both in 3 bedroom apartments, but she insists the guy get a bigger appartment, not that she wants to pay, but the guy still have to incure that cost, the guy refused, so decided to pack out, on a note that she wants to focus on her self,
means she wants to explore her options ................m

she packed out of your apartment on the note that she wants to focus on herself, without sorting for your approval, what should you do? What does it mean?
I shade a great light on what it means & what should do using the instance of message i got from a guy on what should he do, after becouse the guy ride on
https://youtube.com/watch?v=CtFXELUTink&feature=share&si=EMSIkaIECMiOmarE6JChQQ
Re: If She Said She Needs A Break To Focus On Her Self, Guys This Is My Take by Scammerr(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
that is how the whores treats the simpletons. No lady can bully me because of one silly smelly virgina. For olosho place, it's 500 useless naira for a round and 3 rounds for 1k.
IamPowerful:
She asked this guy to get a bigger appartment, they are both in 3 bedroom apartments, but she insists the guy get a bigger appartment, not that she wants to pay, but the guy still have to incure that cost, the guy refused, so decided to pack out, on a note that she wants to focus on her self,

she packed out of your apartment on the note that she wants to focus on herself, without sorting for your approval, what should you do? What does it mean?
I shade a great light on what it means & what should do using the instance of message i got from a guy on what should he do, after becouse the guy ride on
Re: If She Said She Needs A Break To Focus On Her Self, Guys This Is My Take by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
IamPowerful:

Sayless, ah save y'all the click. SEND HER BOGUS ASS BACC TO THE SKREETS !!!! �

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did Black People Originate From Adam? / Nigerian Mum Gets The Shock Of Her Life As Daughter Sleeps Off On Staircase / The Habits That Is Destroying Your Confidence And How To Fix It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.