Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

If You Don't Know What This Means.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Know What This Means.... (916 Views)

My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do / What Does This Means (pics) / Anyone Know What This Means? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Know What This Means.... by FalseProphet1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
ASL...

If you've never heard or seen that acronym in your entire life when chatting with someone, kneel down when talking to me.

This I have seen.
Re: If You Don't Know What This Means.... by boxer022(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
FalseProphet1:
ASL...

If you've never heard or seen that acronym in your entire life when chatting with someone, kneel down when talking to me.

This I have seen.

Very true, it was more popular on 2go that year grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: If You Don't Know What This Means.... by Bolsman(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
FalseProphet1:
ASL...

This I have seen.

Mehn! That was early day when Yahoo Messenger was the only chatting means then. "Hi" "ASL" Age, Sex and Location. followed it ASAP e don tey

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know What This Means.... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
boxer022:

Very true, it was more popular on 2go that year grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Actually it was more popular on YM and hi5

Good ol' days

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Know What This Means.... by obiekunie01: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Actually it was more popular on YM and hi5

Good ol' days

CORRECT GUY!

for the indomies and boubou generation "YM" mean Yahoo Messenger.
Na yahoo be the first company to create real functional chat app before 2go and blackberry copy and leave it to fb and whatsapp.

Yahoo thm try sha!

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Know What This Means.... by FalseProphet1(m): 12:51am On Nov 04, 2022
boxer022:

Not 2go Yahoo messenger.
Re: If You Don't Know What This Means.... by FalseProphet1(m): 12:53am On Nov 04, 2022
Bolsman:

Mehn! That was early day when Yahoo Messenger was the only chatting means then. "Hi" "ASL" Age, Sex and Location. followed it ASAP e don tey
Exactly...those days I used to go to cyber cafe to browse. Then log into Yahoo messenger romance rooms to chat with people. I'll tell them hi ASL please.

How time flies you must be really old.
Re: If You Don't Know What This Means.... by Bolsman(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Exactly...those days I used to go to cyber cafe to browse. Then log into Yahoo messenger romance rooms to chat with people. I'll tell them hi ASL please.

How time flies you must be really old.

Naso Boss! 2002.....that time I dey go cafe Morning, Afternoon and Evening everyday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage. / He Who Find Wife .... Green Card Loading / Towels Cause Sexual Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.