Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,093 members, 7,919,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:09 AM

Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays (2022 Views)

Cabinet Size Nears 70 As Tinubu Ignores Calls For Lean Government. / Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Ignores Critics, Submits INEC Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays by DadaHammed: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2022
I thought he always claimed the SE is not important, why then is he going there to campaign?
Re: Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays by Okoroawusa: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2022
maryamabba:
They fix it to find more fault on Igbos and use it against Peter Obi. They feels they're smart.
So whose fault is it? Or you are happy with the sit at home?
Re: Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays by Okoroawusa: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2022
DadaHammed:
I thought he always claimed the SE is not important, why then is he going there to campaign?
Because if he doesn't go you will still talk

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays by KELVINXY: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2022
Benwallt:
What if other zones declare sit at home too? Are we going to be able to move? I hope he doesn't get killed, it could the beginning of the end of sit at home in the East. It will add more acceptance to the books of the in coming president.

I understand where you are driving to but does it worth risking the lives of thousand supporters.
What's the point.?
An activity FG couldn't stop
Re: Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays by Benwallt(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
KELVINXY:

I understand where you are driving to but does it worth risking the lives of thousand supporters.
What's the point.?
An activity FG couldn't stop
That was what I meant to say by "I am hope he doesn't get killed" The risk is high.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays by ajibade971: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
scapegoat? Abeg don't break my ribsscapegoat? Abeg don't break my ribs...
Re: Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays by cocolacec(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
SHINJA:
Wish those Igbos people will break one of tinubu legs ..

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest..
if IPOb break Tinubu's legs ,all Igbos legs in yorubaland will be amputated.An attck on Tinubu,the leader of the Yorubas is an attack on all Yorubas.
Re: Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays by SHINJA: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
cocolacec:

if IPOb break Tinubu's legs ,all Igbos legs in yorubaland will be amputated.An attck on Tinubu,the leader of the Yorubas is an attack on all Yorubas.

We the good people of Southwest will never do that...
Re: Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays by Paretomaster1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
candidtalk:

Are you crazy? Should candidates not be able to campaign everywhere? Has Obi not been campaigning in the SW and even North?

You people are everywhere in millions but restricting other Nigerians in the SE. Shameless and aberrant Jokers.

Very shameless, and tribalistic lots.... They want to reside in every part of Nigeria, as Nigerians, but are quick to claim "OUR LAND " when it comes to others.
Re: Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays by adekolaelect(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
maryamabba:
They fix it to find more fault on Igbos and use it against Peter Obi. They feels they're smart.
So it is a sin for another Tribepoliticians to campaign in Igbo land Oga you need mental orientation before better things cormot for your body.
Re: Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays by limeta(f): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Corto:

You are not being logical here, Tinubu has no business confirming his.schedule with an illegal group of bloodthirsty miscreants like IPOB. It's like telling him not to campaign in Abuja because terrorists are operating there.

You are all islamic terrorists
Re: Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays by limeta(f): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tranquill:

“rights over” who?

None Islamic terrorists
Re: Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays by Corto: 3:48am On Nov 08, 2022
limeta:

You are all islamic terrorists

When they advice you, come to equity with clean hands, you lot think it's just grammar.

Every single one of Ndigbo's problems have been self-inflicted. All, since 1914.
Re: Tinubu Ignores IPOB, Fixes Campaign Rallies In Anambra, Imo On Mondays by limeta(f): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2022
Corto:

When they advice you, come to equity with clean hands, you lot think it's just grammar.

Every single one of Ndigbo's problems have been self-inflicted. All, since 1914.

So also all Muslim countries
Name me one peaceful islamic country

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In The South East / #Governorshipelection: Gbadebo Rhodes~Vivour Act Now Or Never! / 'Y'all Win' - Popular Tinubu Supporter Flees Nigeria, To Return After 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.