Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,521 members, 7,914,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

My Experience In The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience In The South East (2010 Views)

My Experience In The East / Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In The South East by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 16, 2023
First off insecurity and the whole Biafra thing is largely exaggerated about the south east, just like people exaggerate Boko haram and iswap in the north.. But that doesn't mean people aren't getting hurt and loosing livelihood, measures must be taken to end all insecurity.

The south east has no motivation for this election, which is in contrast to what online Igbos want us to believe, they don't care about the election, and it's not a Biafra motivated political apathy, the majority opinion is a shit candidate will win, so why bother.. .

Obi isn't popular here at all, they all have good things to say about him, but he isn't going anywhere, in the sense they don't believe he's gonna win, they're rightly informed.

Obviously the PDP is till the most popular party, but since I sense political apathy, I wasn't so excited.

Here's a surprise, Tinubu can win the southeast, if he spends the money, people willing to vote in the south east are open to vote anyone..(this sentence wasn't meant to assume that the SE are nonchalant to vote based on competence, obviously not, but years of voting competence and still receiving the short end of the stick, changes people I guess)

Here's a fact, Obi will get more votes in the south west than in the southeast, that shows how bad he's doing here.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience In The South East by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2023
I
Re: My Experience In The South East by Zonefree(m): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubu can win the southeast, if he spends the money, people willing to vote in the south east are open to vote anyone

Guy, you need to reduce hand for smoke. It's affecting your reasoning already.

It's easier for Sowore to win South East than drug baron Tinubu.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience In The South East by duro4chang(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2023
Their choice
Re: My Experience In The South East by Tinubuagbado: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:
First off insecurity and the whole Biafra thing is largely exaggerated about the south east, just like people exaggerate Boko haram and iswap in the north.. But that doesn't mean people aren't getting hurt and loosing livelihood, measures must be taken to end all insecurity.

The south east has no motivation for this election, which is in contrast to what online Igbos want us to believe, they don't care about the election, and it's not a Biafra motivated political apathy, the majority opinion is a shit candidate will win, so why bother.. .

Obi isn't popular here at all, they all have good things to say about him, but he isn't going anywhere, in the sense they don't believe he's gonna win, they're rightly informed.

Obviously the PDP is till the most popular party, but since I sense political apathy, I wasn't so excited.

Here's a surprise, Tinubu can win the southeast, if he spends the money, people willing to vote in the south east are open to vote anyone..

Here's a fact, Obi will get more votes in the south west than in the southeast, that shows how bad he's doing here.

You're a very disgustful fool. I don't know why you Yorubas don't mind your business.

There is nowhere called South east. Where exactly?

All you Yoruba APC bandits have become so frustrated that you became confused and you'll remain confused till after the election.

All Igbo's will Vote for Peter Obi because Igbo's don't need Yoruba's approval to vote the best candidate. Igbo's are not voting Peter obi because he's Igbo but because he's the best candidate to vote for.

Yoruba's won't even vote for Tinubu because they know Tinubu is a thief and scammer.

Peter Obi has won this election.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In The South East by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2023
Zonefree:

Guy, you need to reduce hand for smoke. It's affecting your reasoning already.

It's easier for Sowore to win South East than drug baron Tinubu.

You'd be surprised, Tinubu would get 10k votes before Obi gets 1k votes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In The South East by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

You're a very disgustful fool. I don't know why you Yorubas don't mind your business.

There is nowhere called South east. Where exactly?

All you Yoruba APC bandits have become so frustrated that you became confused and you'll remain confused till after the election.

All Igbo's will Vote for Peter Obi because Igbo's don't need Yoruba's approval to vote the best candidate. Igbo's are not voting Peter obi because he's Igbo but because he's the best candidate to vote for.

Yoruba's won't even vote for Tinubu because they know Tinubu is a thief and scammer.

Peter Obi has won this election.

You don't live in the SE bruv

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In The South East by ibechris(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Here's a surprise, Tinubu can win the southeast, if he spends the money, people willing to vote in the south east are open to vote anyone..

Of all ur talk...u just mentioned South east as if u visited.

If u actually visited u could have also mentioned where u went to and what informed ur Bala blum statement.

APC is a gunner. Soon,u will know why the youths don't like to hear about APC and PDP again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South East by Dreal1247: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2023
I sense you are going to be handsomely rewarded for this blatant falsehood. If you say that career politicians are working against him, it is well understood. But saying that they don't believe he will win is a lie. Mind you, some are using their widows' mite to support Mr Peter Obi.
Before Obi became the Anambra state Governor, a sitting Governor was kidnapped, everything was almost in shambles. The roads though were receiving a face lift from the then Governor. Criminality were growing unchecked. Go and ask. Obi stopped the nonsense. Any house where victims of kidnappers were kept was demolished and the land consificated. Go and get your facts right. He is loved by his people. Anambra became the most peaceful state under him. Unlike the once who masterminded the death of Funsho Williams.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In The South East by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2023
grin

E be things. grin

Just saying for posterity, I thought votes are only bought in the north, everyone here is a millionaire. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South East by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:15am On Jan 16, 2023
ibechris:

If u actually visited u could have also mentioned where u went to and what informed ur Bala blum statement.

APC is a gunner. Soon,u will know why the youths don't like to hear about APC and PDP again.

I don't like Tinubu but I am a realist, his chances are pretty good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South East by agadez007(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2023
This is what happens when you take tinubu’s crack cocaine before going to bed
You wake up and start imagining things,obi is not popular in south east?

Lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In The South East by PresidObi: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:

I can bet on one thing, you have never visited the south east.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In The South East by Goodday90(m): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2023
Mention the location you went to to conclude that tinubu will win obi in igboland?

You just mentioned south east,I can open a thread and say I went to south west and everybody hate tunubu

Nairaland is gone

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In The South East by PresidObi: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2023
agadez007:
This is what happens when you take tinubu’s crack cocaine before going to bed
You wake up and start imagining things,obi is not popular in south east?

Lwkmd

grin

I wonder. The guy was just floating like a sailor in a desert.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In The South East by Aufbauh(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2023
Op, your observation is similar to the experience I had in the rural areas of Benue state a week ago.

In the city centers of Otukpo, Makurdi and Gboko probably, most of their youths were rooting for Obi. As i got to the rural areas I had different signal.

Those in the rural areas are not readily motivated for the election but told me blatantly that they'll only vote anyone who will give them money. Then I shook my head in awe.

I came back to otukpo and we were having some talk about the election, then one of us who equally had gone to a different village to attend a burial ceremony corroborated with me having same response from the villagers.

The truth and reality is that those dynamics or factors that decide the pendulum of the election is still much with us & will still play out in 2023.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In The South East by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2023
ibechris:

Story
Re: My Experience In The South East by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2023
OP do you know Anambra gave PDP the highest differential 490k in the entire nation in 2019?

We don't go around daily making noise but in early mornings / evening we discuss these things and on election day we vote.

2M votes loading without attending rallies. 100%. No fulani ballot.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In The South East by Patriotsleague: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2023
Don't vote in people that love terrorists. Obi loves Ipob terrorists group more than Nigeria. A group that kills, kidnaps, kill security operatives and burn down prisons, setting murderers free.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South East by jmoore(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2023
You forgot to tell us you took mkpurummiri which obviously beclouded your reasoning.
Re: My Experience In The South East by Obidient4life3: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Manipulator! You lie! Sounding nice to Igbos to validate your lies!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In The South East by RuddyFusion(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2023
What is all this rubbish posts about?
- Which part of SE did you go?
- The part I went to last everyone is ready and motivated to vote... including my aged Mother who started the OBI conversation with me....

Of course PDP is popular there, they have been in government there for years so what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The South East by EastAlchemist: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:

If Tinubu campaign team follows this advice na finish work oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The South East by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2023
EastAlchemist:

If Tinubu campaign team follows this advice na finish work oo

I was shocked too APC can win SE
Re: My Experience In The South East by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2023
Was actually excited with the begining of your half-baked articles, but ended up fumbling it with the whole tinunbu thing, you guys should learn how to write without bringing in your obvious bias.
I understand PDP will always have a say in the east, but you portraying Easterners as mere beggars and people who has no care towards the development of the country is not it for me.
You can do better sir.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Experience In The South East by EastAlchemist: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:

My brother I thinkam sad sad
Re: My Experience In The South East by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Was actually excited with the begining of your half-baked articles, but ended up fumbling it with the whole tinunbu thing, you guys should learn how to write without bringing in your obvious bias.
I understand PDP will always have a say in the east, but you portraying Easterners as mere beggars and people who has no care towards the development of the country is not it for me.
You can do better sir.

That wasn't my point, I only mean with a little enthusiasm from the APC, the SE can vote for them..

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The South East by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:

That wasn't my point, I only mean with a little enthusiasm from the APC, the SE can vote for them..

Money can only change the mind of the feeble-minded one,I know the man I'm supporting, if PDP gives me ten million, I'll never vote for atiku unless PDP points a gun at my head.
Same way with the average Easterners.
Tinunbu should rather invest his money elsewhere, east is a no go area bro.

Re: My Experience In The South East by EastAlchemist: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:

For me my first believe was the crowd is always wrong
After critical analysis
Our country is in a bad state if we tell ourselves the truth what we need is experience like baba
Obis time will come
I don’t believe Tinubu would rule Nigeria wrongly even if he 150years

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The South East by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:

You'd be surprised, Tinubu would get 10k votes before Obi gets 1k votes.

Omo Mikano. You are deceiving your own skull. grin
Re: My Experience In The South East by Mikeman123(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2023
[quote author=Thinkam post=120078768]First off insecurity and the whole Biafra thing is largely exaggerated about the south east, just like people exaggerate Boko haram and iswap in the north.. But that doesn't mean people aren't getting hurt and loosing livelihood, measures must be taken to end all insecurity.

Here's a surprise, Tinubu can win the southeast, if he spends the money, people willing to vote in the south east are open to vote anyone..(this sentence wasn't meant to assume that the SE are nonchalant to vote based on competence, obviously not, but years of voting competence and still receiving the short end of the stick, changes people I guess)

I doubt if you visited the South East.
I live and work in Onitsha.
Obi will win all south east states.You can take that to the bank
Re: My Experience In The South East by Babaken(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:

people like you suppose to be kept in the cage with monkey propaganda will not work this time around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics / YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) / Lagos Police Trust Fund @ N4.7b (voluntary Donations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.