Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,528 members, 7,914,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:11 AM

My Experience In The South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience In The South East (2011 Views)

My Experience In The East / Voters Registration: My Experience In Kano (photos) / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In The South East by SIONKPO1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

You're a very disgustful fool. I don't know why you Yorubas don't mind your business.

There is nowhere called South east. Where exactly?

All you Yoruba APC bandits have become so frustrated that you became confused and you'll remain confused till after the election.

All Igbo's will Vote for Peter Obi because Igbo's don't need Yoruba's approval to vote the best candidate. Igbo's are not voting Peter obi because he's Igbo but because he's the best candidate to vote for.

Yoruba's won't even vote for Tinubu because they know Tinubu is a thief and scammer.

Peter Obi has won this election.
You shouldn't use foul words to counter his opinion
Re: My Experience In The South East by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:
First off insecurity and the whole Biafra thing is largely exaggerated about the south east, just like people exaggerate Boko haram and iswap in the north.. But that doesn't mean people aren't getting hurt and loosing livelihood, measures must be taken to end all insecurity.

The south east has no motivation for this election, which is in contrast to what online Igbos want us to believe, they don't care about the election, and it's not a Biafra motivated political apathy, the majority opinion is a shit candidate will win, so why bother.. .

Obi isn't popular here at all, they all have good things to say about him, but he isn't going anywhere, in the sense they don't believe he's gonna win, they're rightly informed.

Obviously the PDP is till the most popular party, but since I sense political apathy, I wasn't so excited.

Here's a surprise, Tinubu can win the southeast, if he spends the money, people willing to vote in the south east are open to vote anyone..(this sentence wasn't meant to assume that the SE are nonchalant to vote based on competence, obviously not, but years of voting competence and still receiving the short end of the stick, changes people I guess)

Here's a fact, Obi will get more votes in the south west than in the southeast, that shows how bad he's doing here.
stop smoking weed first was peter obi will resign now south east are not supporting peter obi and may not vote him just imagine abeg stopp smoking weed
Re: My Experience In The South East by sapele914(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:
First off insecurity and the whole Biafra thing is largely exaggerated about the south east, just like people exaggerate Boko haram and iswap in the north.. But that doesn't mean people aren't getting hurt and loosing livelihood, measures must be taken to end all insecurity.

The south east has no motivation for this election, which is in contrast to what online Igbos want us to believe, they don't care about the election, and it's not a Biafra motivated political apathy, the majority opinion is a shit candidate will win, so why bother.. .

Obi isn't popular here at all, they all have good things to say about him, but he isn't going anywhere, in the sense they don't believe he's gonna win, they're rightly informed.

Obviously the PDP is till the most popular party, but since I sense political apathy, I wasn't so excited.

Here's a surprise, Tinubu can win the southeast, if he spends the money, people willing to vote in the south east are open to vote anyone..(this sentence wasn't meant to assume that the SE are nonchalant to vote based on competence, obviously not, but years of voting competence and still receiving the short end of the stick, changes people I guess)

Here's a fact, Obi will get more votes in the south west than in the southeast, that shows how bad he's doing here.
He will forever be remembered as the Apga Judas/Pdp runaway Himself.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The South East by Abudat(m): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:

I am a Yoruba by blood and I can tell that you are lying. Let the best candidate win..
Re: My Experience In The South East by sapele914(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
stop smoking weed first was peter obi will resign now south east are not supporting peter obi and may not vote him just imagine abeg stopp smoking weed
My question is if not hypocrisy & no iota of integrity, why will igbos vote a scumbag that betrayed Apga, & a runaway from pdp, this 2 parties mentioned are the darlings of Eastern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The South East by sapele914(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Abudat:
I am a Yoruba by blood and I can tell that you are lying. Let the best candidate win..
That Mr Man, you are calling for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The South East by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
My question is if not hypocrisy & no iota of integrity, why will igbos vote a scumbag that betrayed Apga, & runaway from pdp, this 2 parties mentioned are the darlings of Eastern Nigeria?
Apga na human being
Re: My Experience In The South East by Abudat(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
That Mr Man, you are calling for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
I didn't mention any bodies . The electorate will decide. For now it still unknown
Re: My Experience In The South East by sapele914(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Apga na human being
The only party that scumbag Peter Obi has won any election with.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The South East by sapele914(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Abudat:
I didn't mention any bodies . The electorate will decide. For now it still unknown
Ok, I thought I read may the most qualified candidate win, that was why I mentioned Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: My Experience In The South East by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
The only party that scumbag Peter Obi has won any election with.
you see this scumbag eeh! We will vote for him come feb grin oyia jam transform undecided
Re: My Experience In The South East by Abudat(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
sapele914:
Ok, I thought I read may the most qualified candidate win, that was why I mentioned Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
every candidate is qualified. It's now left for the voters to decide..
Re: My Experience In The South East by sapele914(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:

I was shocked too APC can win SE
I wouldn’t be in doubt if Pandora Pete is working for Bola Tinubu?

The way the man just fled pdp overnight was to say the least shocking.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The South East by sapele914(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Abudat:
every candidate is qualified. It's now left for the voters to decide..
Read properly, I said “most qualified”.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The South East by Almaigaa: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
I've been telling Peter Obi's supporters about this and they refused to listen. Peter Obi will get less votes in South East than he will get from other Region.

This is because, IGBO People no like themselves. History will repeat itself on this election.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The South East by Almaigaa: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Was actually excited with the begining of your half-baked articles, but ended up fumbling it with the whole tinunbu thing, you guys should learn how to write without bringing in your obvious bias.
I understand PDP will always have a say in the east, but you portraying Easterners as mere beggars and people who has no care towards the development of the country is not it for me.
You can do better sir.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

The bolded is exactly what the EASTERN People are. Abi you prefer he lie?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The South East by ruggedtimi(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
If east no deliver their brother...den I give up on dem

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The South East by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Almaigaa:

The bolded is exactly what the EASTERN People are. Abi you prefer he lie?
.I don't want to call you an urchin, but your post here is not really any good in claiming such narrative.
Easterners are ready,I don't know who they will vote for, but they will play a part in building the new Nigeria going forward.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Experience In The South East by Superwave16320: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Winning election na by Ipob making mouth. I am willing to take you or your best debater on let debate sector by sector for Nigerians to judge from antecedent the beta candidate.

Education
Transportation
Health
Internal Generated Revenue
Housing
Economy
Corruption

Let us compare their antecedent if Peter Obi win a single one I will vote for him

Tinubuagbado:

You're a very disgustful fool. I don't know why you Yorubas don't mind your business.

There is nowhere called South east. Where exactly?

All you Yoruba APC bandits have become so frustrated that you became confused and you'll remain confused till after the election.

All Igbo's will Vote for Peter Obi because Igbo's don't need Yoruba's approval to vote the best candidate. Igbo's are not voting Peter obi because he's Igbo but because he's the best candidate to vote for.

Yoruba's won't even vote for Tinubu because they know Tinubu is a thief and scammer.

Peter Obi has won this election.
Re: My Experience In The South East by Almaigaa: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
.I don't want to call you an urchin, but your post here is not really any good in claiming such narrative.
Easterners are ready,I don't know who they will vote for, but they will play a part in building the new Nigeria going forward.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

Majority of those that will vote in the East will vote for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The South East by Fejoku: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
jmoore:
You forgot to tell us you took mkpurummiri which obviously beclouded your reasoning.
Your stupidity is without measure. IPOB remains a freedom fighting movement. No amount of bad labelling from the fulani terrorist sponsoring FG will change it. The world knows about us and our cause is a legitimate one.
God bless IPOB.
Re: My Experience In The South East by Solsix(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zonefree:

Guy, you need to reduce hand for smoke. It's affecting your reasoning already.

It's easier for Sowore to win South East than drug baron Tinubu.
Allow him to dream, even the APC ward chiarman in my village is rooting for Obi. I wonder the part of south east you went
Re: My Experience In The South East by ntipro: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is madness

How can you lie to this extent just to get comments OP
Anyways, you were smart enough to say the insecurity is exaggerated.

Las Las, your nyash still show.

South East is done and dusted for Obi.

There's no point talking about it sef
Re: My Experience In The South East by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
ntipro:
This is madness

How can you lie to this extent just to get comments OP
Anyways, you were smart enough to say the insecurity is exaggerated.

Las Las, your nyash still show.

South East is done and dusted for Obi.

There's no point talking about it sef

No it's not

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Why I Won’t Congratulate President-elect Tinubu – Peter Obi / YouTube screenshots of Aba (pictures) / This Unusual Heavy Rain For Almost 2 Weeks, Hope It's Not Cloud Seeding Effects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.