Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:07 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (1024522 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2013
This week is our week. TS invite will drop in Jesus name (Amen).
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Luchay89: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2013
egubere: This week is our week. TS invite will drop in Jesus name (Amen).

Amen ooooooo....I haff tire
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nosadi: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
I just stumbled on ds forum and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I learnt from a very reliable source that training school has been postponed to next month which gives us an extra 3 - 4 weeks of waiting, so let's just exercise more patience.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by westwood: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
how far with those dat did final interview in akure on 13th September. Pls if there is anything let us now. Waiting 4 medical and ts respectively

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Luchay89: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
nosadi: I just stumbled on ds forum and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I learnt from a very reliable source that training school has been postponed to next month which gives us an extra 3 - 4 weeks of waiting, so let's just exercise more patience.

mehn dats sad news ooo
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
yeah, the next will be march 24 2014 smiley
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
I don't know how true your post is Nosadi, buh I guess if 14th doesn't hold, its because of the Salah break slated for 15 and 16th. Anyhow make invite sha drop na him be d koko. All the best y'all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
cool cheesy
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by WolvyX5: 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
This isn't fair. UBA pls find it in your heart to call March 21 peeps for interview. The year is almost over embarassed Not cool at all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lets still be hopeful, by this time tomorrow if no one gets invite then we know 14th isnt visible .....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Teeswift(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sen Map: Lets still be hopeful, by this time tomorrow if no one gets invite then we know 14th isnt visible .....

Hi Sen Map, pls do u av an idea of when ND's will b called for interview? I wrote d test since May and no invite yet.I hope they r still recruitin ND's. Pls any info?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2013
I really dont know oooh.... even me we awaiting TS invite. U really have to be patient, lets leave all to God. He knows best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2013
Pls someone should call HR lets know whats going on ......
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sen Map: Pls someone should call HR lets know whats going on ......
who's someone? smiley anyways, my patience is not always on the strong side. I called someone close to the HCM personnel and she said we need to take 3more extra chill pills smiley all the decisions comes from lag and they aren't set in stone either. If it's not 28 then it's november, like i said, nothing is set in stone. We are not just lucky or maybe we are too lucky(they have gotten a huge number of marketers), who knows... wink
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mr bull dog ..... The patience hmmmmmm.... This I think is the first time set of individuals will have medicals and stay this long .... Its well.... What was the reason they changed the 14th ?

Its well
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sen Map: Mr bull dog ..... The patience hmmmmmm.... This I think is the first time set of individuals will have medicals and stay this long .... Its well.... What was the reason they changed the 14th ?

Its well
i didn't ask and she didn't even say it was for 14th to start with. She just said the present set has to finish first

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
I guess someone will believe me abit now....smiles
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
mtbb: I guess someone will believe me abit now....smiles
people like me dont make decisions based on assumptions... And i'm confused why you are happy because of a "bad" news just cos your "assumption" seems to be panning out. undecided
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2013
Bulldog: people like me dont make decisions based on assumptions... And i'm confused why you are happy because of a "bad" news just cos your "assumption" seems to be panning out. undecided

Mr bulldog, I wish u can understand and see Wat am seeing, d news was never a bad news to some peeps here as u quoted cos its was being prepared for .I wish every one d best. success is ours in Jesus name (Insha Allah )
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2013
@ Bulldog, don't worry 'mayb we are too lucky' everytin works 4 d good of d Lord. It is nt ova until it is ova...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2013
Its we'll...

@ mtbb people called hr* they told them 14th.... It was just this week they changed the date

Have you had ur own TS?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2013
So wen is d new date, sen map?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kayce19: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2013
Guys. I wrote the test since May 24th in Benin. No interview invite since then. Who is from the Benin zone should please come Update me o.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2013
I really don't know .... When they say am sure people will hear
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tobypills(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
pls is there any one in the house that has UBA HCM no. pls I need it. kindly help a brother out. pls paste it here or send it to me through arejia@yahoo.com. I would appreciate it sb helps. thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by onyekakingsley(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hi peeps...please am new on this thread...I wrote my test on 11th june and interview on 26th july but haven't been notified on whether I passed d interview or not...my question is this: does it take this long 4 one to be notified whether he passed d interview or not?..am beginning to lose hope o
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 6:48am On Oct 14, 2013
Good morning all...

today is 14th, new week..... just wann wish you all the best.

Seems no one visits this page anymore. Its well
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dejayrazzy: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2013
Probably till nxt week or upper the thread will witness a huge visits again, let's hope !
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
D thread is too silent ooh, jst want 2 use dis medium to wish our muslim collegues a happy sallah celebration nd Allah's blessings (amen)
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by westwood: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2013
hello,sm1 was saying dat the new set for ts is 4th November. medical invitation as from October 23rd.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
guess my people will gear up to respond now... success to all the 'awaitees'. It is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (366) (Reply)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.