Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:11 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (1024491 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
@ mttb, seems u knw well abt UBA recruitment, does of us dat hv don medicals last month, watz our faith...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Another Speculation
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
nosadi: I just stumbled on ds forum and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I learnt from a very reliable source that training school has been postponed to next month which gives us an extra 3 - 4 weeks of waiting, so let's just exercise more patience.

Is it 1st week or 2nd week?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
How is UBA handling their recruitment process? Does it mean the 23rd guys will reume TS next year?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
How is UBA handling their recruitment process? Does it mean the 23rd guys will resume TS next year? *Just thinking aloud
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
Etuk Bamz: How is UBA handling their recruitment process? Does it mean the 23rd guys will reume TS next year?
Etuk Bamz: How is UBA handling their recruitment process? Does it mean the 23rd guys will reume TS next year?

Have you had your medicals? which one is 23rd again... people who had medicals 10th, 11th September are still on ground awaiting TS
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
if u 've done ur medicals and ure not in Lagos, ure 100% sure to follow d November batch...but if ure In Lagos, u 've to pray to be part of those that will be selected cos statistics shows Dre 're a lot of applicant dt has done medical in Lagos and dey have a specific number of applicant they 've to submit for d TS.So, let's keep the hope alive. it shall be well.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
after the November batch comes the January batch...u already know that...**rite
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
mtbb: if u 've done ur medicals and ure not in Lagos, ure 100% sure to follow d November batch...but if ure In Lagos, u 've to pray to be part of those that will be selected cos statistics shows Dre 're a lot of applicant dt has done medical in Lagos and dey have a specific number of applicant they 've to submit for d TS.So, let's keep the hope alive. it shall be well.

why the Lagos and Out of Lagis Ish... r u done with TS or you awaiting? also when in NOvember?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sen Map:

why the Lagos and Out of Lagis Ish... r u done with TS or you awaiting? also when in NOvember?

simply because Lagos has a very high number of applicant under process than other region /states...Dts why u see some of March peeps in Lagos are still under d process while some June peeps in south-south or north are already in TS. it is well
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm........

Mr mtbb I feel all this is based on assumptions .... There also some people working in UBa right now that r from Lagos and did all there recruitment process withing 2 weeks .....

The basic truth is they did by scores .... So all that have been called scored very high during the cbt. Most people no whobhave not gone scored btw a certain number and a certain number . So its not done by region.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
i like it when people speculate constructively, it gives hope smiley fact Is, everything is dynamic and not set in stone. They may decide they dent want anymore recruits after this one. Who know? smiley
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dejayrazzy: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sen Map: Hmmmmmmmmm........

Mr mtbb I feel all this is based on assumptions .... There also some people working in UBa right now that r from Lagos and did all there recruitment process withing 2 weeks .....

The basic truth is they did by scores .... So all that have been called scored very high during the cbt. Most people no whobhave not gone scored btw a certain number and a certain number . So its not done by region.

Yah, u re right. But in addition to this, i believe those who had their interviews in June and that av done their medicals, either Lag peeps or other regions re expected to be among Nov Ts as the whole recruitment takes not more than 6months counting fom the month of interview.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 18, 2013
Na wa o! See what UBA has caused; Speculation galore
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackbess: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
This is really serious,this one everybody is talking about TS, I haven"t been called for an interview after passing the CBT conducted for B.sc on 28thMarchin Lag, I don"t understand UBA"s recruitment process anymore o and they said it spans for 6months,it is well by God"s grace.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm r u serious. Maybe you should call the HCM . I think d 6 months. Starts counting after interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
yawns.... undecided i was thinking i was too lucky cos i did the test in june 27, was interviewed in july and another interview on 5th august, medicals early september and... Suddenly those that has done medicals started taking 1month chill pills. Story of my life. No shortcuts 4 uba recruitment
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Luchay89: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pls let's stop wiv da speculations n assumptions its mkin som pple sad n anxious, let sum1 hu has an insider inquire abt it n get facts so dt we can strt preparin our mind 4 better or 4 worse
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
LOL... if you are have been following thread, you will notice rumours here are most times 99% true....

No date has been set yet for next TS......

Its well.

Had my Test February, Interview June, Medicals September, Awaiting TS ??

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chocl8hrt: 1:06am On Oct 20, 2013
^_^
Well......... its good tu knw daht doz of us who wrote dhe August 1st CBT are on a very long thing... Yall keep commenting, amma just sit back n observe, no chill pills needed. Taken enof chill pills (Drug abuse)
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by osagy: 1:36am On Oct 20, 2013
Temas: hello house,just got an invitation for an aptitude test with uba plc.pls wat should i expect as per the questions.thanks for ur responses,
Pls I applied too,but I haven't gotten any invite yet. I want to gatecrash 08024624973. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 20, 2013
Chocl8_hrt: ^_^
Well......... its good tu knw daht doz of us who wrote dhe August 1st CBT are on a very long thing... Yall keep commenting, amma just sit back n observe, no chill pills needed. Taken enof chill pills (Drug abuse)
lol
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2013

Hahahahahahahaha... my dear you never can tell yours might be different.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Please when is the current TS ending... Any news from the guys is Banking School now
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dejayrazzy: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
This week saturday, 26th !
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
na lie, smiley if it it 26th, that would make the TS 5weeks since they started 23rd july.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dejayrazzy: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Bulldog: na lie, smiley if it it 26th, that would make the TS 5weeks since they started 23rd july.

Guy stop seeing everytin to be lie. You don't av to doubt whatever one tells or posts on this thread rather u tink very well how it can be true coz there's always a source. To answer u sir, don't forget that since this current TS started there av been one or two public holidays ranges frm independence day n the one that jst ended making it 3working days.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
thats very possible oooooo, truellu alot of Public Hols in this TS..... welll if they were thru, am sure some of them would come here and share their experince. people like Juanmartin and Bayoola.

anyways only God knows if next TS wil kick of imm or 4th NOvember... i also noticed not compulsory for TS to start on a MOnday, some started Thursday.

Its well
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Do they have classes on Saturdays? How many tests will on take during TS and when is the final test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
dejayrazzy:

Guy stop seeing everytin to be lie. You don't av to doubt whatever one tells or posts on this thread rather u tink very well how it can be true coz there's always a source. To answer u sir, don't forget that since this current TS started there av been one or two public holidays ranges frm independence day n the one that jst ended making it 3working days.
Well, there are too many speculations that doesn't pan out so i changed from believing everything is right till they are proven wrong to believing that everything is wrong till they are proven right. Sorry if you feel offended by my outright contradiction of your statement but in my experience it's the only way to get you to state your source quickly. And i think i now know your source... wink
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mtbb: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
kiss ..it is well...lol
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dejayrazzy: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Issokay sir @Bulldog

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (366) (Reply)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.