Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,710 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (1006148 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cutelayo(f): 2:29pm On May 31, 2013
vikto1: @cutelayo any info on ib peeps waiting for med n ts since 1st °ƒ april(bsc)
Nothing o my dear. Hopefully next week
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ijiomannennaya(f): 5:21pm On May 31, 2013
Tnx 2 baba God o...i've bn invited 4 3wks banking school on Tues 4/6/2013 by 7.30am
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2013
ijioma nnennaya: Tnx 2 baba God o...i've bn invited 4 3wks banking school on Tues 4/6/2013 by 7.30am
Congratz Dear! Pls are u BSC or ND, +when and where did u do ur interviews? Pls reply ASAP!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ijiomannennaya(f): 6:10pm On May 31, 2013
Tnx dear...i applied wt ma ND cert...tok my cbt test @ ph while my interview Aba, Abia state.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blanco56(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2013
ijioma nnennaya: Tnx dear...i applied wt ma ND cert...tok my cbt test @ ph while my interview Aba, Abia state.
Thanx for the swift reply! Wishing U Success in TS
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lobito007(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2013
So it's obvious UBA has no time for Bsc holders yet. Seems to me lyk they just want to hire cheap labour for now...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Osibella(f): 8:34pm On May 31, 2013
Hey guys. Av got my banking school invite o. Help me thank God for his swift intervention. And also want to say thank U to u all and to dose still waiting ' Una own dey come'. Just av faith.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Migurl: 10:04pm On May 31, 2013
Osibella: Hey guys. Av got my banking school invite o. Help me thank God for his swift intervention. And also want to say thank U to u all and to dose still waiting ' Una own dey come'. Just av faith.
Bella i'm so happy for you. Success in TS. grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 11:03pm On May 31, 2013
luther-p:
@priscolade can u send me ur mail or contact.thanx or better still send ur pls send ur contact to akhereokoruwa@yahoo.com.awaiting ur response sir!
I'm not a fan of contact sharing, I'll rather share what I have here on the page. Sowie about that...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olasquare22: 11:09pm On May 31, 2013
boron10:
sorry bro, i think my batch is next cos i wrote om 22nd and yet to get invite for interview.
I blive u've got ur interview invite for saturday? because I hav som1 dat wrote on 22nd and has got d invite for june 1st. Pls reply.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lutherp: 5:44am On Jun 01, 2013
PriscOlade:
I'm not a fan of contact sharing, I'll rather share what I have here on the page. Sowie about that...
@priscolade.I wanted to knw if uve contacted ur friend in HO to ascertain wot u heard abt bsc training.I wanted it private though,bur if u insist on sharing it I don't mind,so I can put my curiosity to rest.thanx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by PriscOlade(f): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
luther-p:
@priscolade.I wanted to knw if uve contacted ur friend in HO to ascertain wot u heard abt bsc training.I wanted it private though,bur if u insist on sharing it I don't mind,so I can put my curiosity to rest.thanx
Heard that B.Sc TS is currently put on hold till further notice, though that's the rumour but can be the truth.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lutherp: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
PriscOlade:
Heard that B.Sc TS is currently put on hold till further notice, though that's the rumour but can be the truth.
@priscolade thanx 4 d info@olasquare22 did u apply with bsc or nd?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olasquare22: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
luther-p:
@priscolade thanx 4 d info@olasquare22 did u apply with bsc or nd?
I applied with BSc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lutherp: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2013
olasquare22:
I applied with BSc
thanx hw abt bayoola n omolewaa.re dey equally bsc holders?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 7:11am On Jun 02, 2013
luther-p:

Yep Luther P! Am a BSc. Holder. Was suppose to have my interview with UBA on thursday but postponed till saturday. Due to some important schedule, I was unable to meet up with the saturday's interview. I called one of the Lagos HR's office before then and he has promised to rescheduled for me. Peeps! Please, how long does it take UBA to call back for interview after bin rescheduled?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lutherp: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2013
bayoola:

Yep Luther P! Am a BSc. Holder. Was suppose to have my interview with UBA on thursday but postponed till saturday. Due to some important schedule, I was unable to meet up with the saturday's interview. I called one of the Lagos HR's office before then and he has promised to rescheduled for me. Peeps! Please, how long does it take UBA to call back for interview after bin rescheduled?
don't b worried in d next batch of those dat will b interviewed.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by omolewaaaa: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2013
luther-p:
yes bsc
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dejayrazzy: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2013
This goes for those who wrote their tests on the 26th of Feb; @ lakesider4, Juchy, Tejufemi & co. Anyone who gets invite 4 interview should pls inform the house.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2013
@Bayoola plss kindly alert the house when called for ur reschedled interview.
plssss dont forget
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2013
also when and where did u write ur test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tejufemi(f): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2013
dejayrazzy: This goes for those who wrote their tests on the 26th of Feb; @ lakesider4, Juchy, Tejufemi & co. Anyone who gets invite 4 interview should pls inform the house.
Sure!! We dey here dey wait ooo!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sunmibola1: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
UBA nd dis reschedulng issue...i got a test invite over a month ago nd was told twas postponed, since den av nt heard from dem...nywz, i guess dey wana clear der backlogs...it is well!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
magdayne: @Bayoola plss kindly alert the house when called for ur reschedled interview.
plssss dont forget

At your service sir!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kyemite(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
i need advice. Am still waiting to be invited for an oral interview, i did my CBT on april 18th. Can anyone please advice.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by boron10(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
^^ Wait for your turn. It's turn by turn

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olasquare22: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
kyemite: i need advice. Am still waiting to be invited for an oral interview, i did my CBT on april 18th. Can anyone please advice.
What did u apply with? OND or BSc?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kyemite(m): 5:09am On Jun 04, 2013
i applied with ND and friend of mine applied with BSC and we did our CBT on the same day 18TH of april.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kyemite(m): 5:54am On Jun 04, 2013
olasquare22:
What did u apply with? OND or BSc?
I applied with ND and a friend of my applied with BSC, we did the CBT the same day and we are still on queue to be called.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olasquare22: 6:38am On Jun 04, 2013
kyemite:
I applied with ND and a friend of my applied with BSC, we did the CBT the same day and we are still on queue to be called.
Since it's ND, u'll soon be called. I wrote mine feb, still waiting for interview as well. Patience is just d key
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kyemite(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2013
olasquare22:
Since it's ND, u'll soon be called. I wrote mine feb, still waiting for interview as well. Patience is just d key

Thanks for that. nice one, u are wonderful.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olasquare22: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2013
I just received my interview invite scheduled for 9am, thursday, 6th june 2013. I wrote my test on 26th feb

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (366) (Reply)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.