Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (1002346 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2013
olasquare22: I just received my interview invite scheduled for 9am, thursday, 6th june 2013. I wrote my test on 26th feb

Wow! That's good. I trust UBA, am sure I won't be attended to on time simply because I rescheduled. All the best bro. No shaking.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lutherp: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2013
olasquare22: I just received my interview invite scheduled for 9am, thursday, 6th june 2013. I wrote my test on 26th feb
congrat muan,I told u not to worry
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tejufemi(f): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
Same with me 2 ooo...afta all d patience!thank God ooo
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Newman3: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
pls house wre do i apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mofiyinfun: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
To God be the glory....soon n very soon march 6 peeps will be called....hv bn sooooooo patient grin

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Eloquentmitch: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hello house, I have been invited for an interview which will be on d 6th of June. I wrote my test on the 26 th of feb
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
Wat is really wrong? UBA hasn't invited bsc peeps (who did interview last mnth)for TS yet. Does any1 hav any confirmed info as to wat d problem really is? Getting so tired of d long wait.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kyemite(m): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2013
Am happy for you bro. Nice one.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kyemite(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2013
Am happy for you bro. Nice one. I will like to know how the interview look like when you are done with den.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2013
Am hapi for you guys oi think we shud be next set cos i wrote my test on 28th of feb
God Help me o
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shayoor(f): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Just finishd my interview, Lord i thank Y̲ọ̥υ!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tejufemi(f): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
shayoor: Just finishd my interview, Lord i thank Y̲ọ̥υ!
Hwz it? Success IJN..mine's 2mao,anytip Fø® we avn ours 2mao??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Kobymay: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
were did u do ur interview, did mine in lag today
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jyde22(m): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
Does anyone know if UBA sends feedback on interviews via mail or text as result, or they just send a message for the next phase directly ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hustla(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kobymay: were did u do ur interview, did mine in lag today

wat were you asked pls
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by shayoor(f): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kobymay: were did u do ur interview, did mine in lag today

Lagos
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kyemite(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2013
Comgrat bro, GOD will see you to the end. what are questions they asked you?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2013
How where u guys invited for the interview? was it through mail or phone[text msg]?
plss try and post the questions u were asked
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Eloquentmitch: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
Did my interview today though it was tough but by God's grace I know I will pass this stage
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by lutherp: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Eloquentmitch: Did my interview today though it was tough but by God's grace I know I will pass this stage
congrat bro.re u guys equally bsc holders
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by rinde07: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
​I can't but say dat not any1 out of those dat had their interviews today is willing to give information on how their interview went. Its really bad of you guys as there are lots of people dat are waiting on the kinda questions you all were asked.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tejufemi(f): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
rinde07: ​I can't but say dat not any1 out of those dat had their interviews today is willing to give information on how their interview went. Its really bad of you guys as there are lots of people dat are waiting on the kinda questions you all were asked.
My dear,twasn't easy as we tot,twas really tasking,speaking 4rm my own experience...was asked questions relating 2my field that av 4gotten,but lo&behold,i 4kd up,pls try 2av a brief study on som of d fundamental terms relating 2ur field dt u think u might av 4gottn,also,study ur cv well...ts well sha,ts nt d end of it all,@least av not received any reply 4rm dem,i trust God 4His mercy..just make sure u r calm&don't talk 2much...don't do ovasabi cos they'l deal wt u! All d best!!God help us all!

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Eloquentmitch: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
luther-p:
congrat bro.re u guys equally bsc holders
Am a lady. And yes am a BSc holder
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Eloquentmitch: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
rinde07: ​I can't but say dat not any1 out of those dat had their interviews today is willing to give information on how their interview went. Its really bad of you guys as there are lots of people dat are waiting on the kinda questions you all were asked.
As tejufemi I said, it wasn't easy at all. All the questions I was asked were from my cv. Towards the end of my interview section, one of the interviewers asked me what type of questions did I prepare for and I told him I prepared for questions like tell me abt urself , strength nd weaknesses and he laughed at me. So what I wil advise is that in addition to the basic questions interview questions, u shld be able to define your ur course of study, hv detailed knowledge on where u hv worked in d past nd where u r currently working. What I noticed during my interview was that the interviewer wanted to know how well I handle pressure nd not if I was giving the correct ans because during my interview dey were tryin to throw me off balance but I remained calm nd focused nd I think they were impressed. I just pray dey invite me 4 d next stage of interview. NB: if u hv worked in a bank b4, u hv to know abt basic things in banking such as requirements to open an account, what is crossed, open nd 3rd party cheques. And u all pls don't blame us for not speaking out it is because the interview took a different turn. God wil help us all

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by olasquare22: 4:17am On Jun 07, 2013
Sorry 4 d late response. D interview wasn't funny at all. They spent 30mins each to interview each.the first question was tell us abt urself, outside ur cv. They asked questions base on my course of study, the banking reform and my family background. I was asked which department wud I like to work. They asked me a lot of questions outside my course of study as well, but my confident and relaxed state of mind made it possible to turn d session into a chat with them. Just prepare ur mind for any question. My advice is that be confident and answer question to d best of ur ability, they understand that u can't know everything in d world, just say wat u know confidently. But to be sincere, june 6th interview was a drilling thing. I put my hope in God.

4 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kyemite(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2013
olasquare22: Sorry 4 d late response. D interview wasn't funny at all. They spent 30mins each to interview each.the first question was tell us abt urself, outside ur cv. They asked questions base on my course of study, the banking reform and my family background. I was asked which department wud I like to work. They asked me a lot of questions outside my course of study as well, but my confident and relaxed state of mind made it possible to turn d session into a chat with them. Just prepare ur mind for any question. My advice is that be confident and answer question to d best of ur ability, they understand that u can't know everything in d world, just say wat u know confidently. But to be sincere, june 6th interview was a drilling thing. I put my hope in God.

Baba, GOD will surely bless all ur effort don't panic about how the interview went, its always like that.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by omolewaaaa: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2013
Hi guyz hw r u all doin?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by CharlyG1: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
Why here com quiet? Una dey sleep for here?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tunlex01(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
I submitted my cv in onitsha, anambra since february and i have not heard anytin since then. Anyone in my shoes?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by swizy: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
Okay... Feb 28th peeps, get ready 4 ur 1st interview. Dats if u'v not gotten d iv yet... U may only hav 1day notice :.)... Confirmed info.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Josh121(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
swizy: Okay... Feb 28th peeps, get ready 4 ur 1st interview. Dats if u'v not gotten d iv yet... U may only hav 1day notice :.)... Confirmed info.

Insider things lol
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Juchy: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
If u had ur interview on d 6th check ur mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (366) (Reply)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.