Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough (14806 Views)

N2.5bn Allocated For ‘Deep Freezers By Ministry Of Women Affairs / Shocker: N8.7billion Allocated For Suspended National Carrier In 2019 Budget / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by donforeign: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
M2holy:
Obi is like the perfect man for the job (presidency) but i want Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to win.
no wonder ur life be like dis

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Evidenx(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Anybody that will vote PDP will die in suffering,and whoever vote APC him and his generation will die in suffering ...APC IS A BIGGER CRIMINAL THAN PDP BUT NOW WE NEED A NEW NIGERIA,
VOTE LABOUR PARTY
VOTE PETER OBI.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by buckeyemedia: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=RestructureNig1 post=118120102][/quote] Ipobian turned Obidient.
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by GeorgeRasks(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Yes 7 billion is to small, there should make it 1 trillion dollars.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Onyi90(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
Shameless

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by ebuclassic18(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
They now loot openly they don't care about what you think and that's the same strategy tinubu will want to use honestly the nonsense is too much

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by buckeyemedia: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
Evidenx:
Anybody that will vote PDP will die in suffering,and whoever vote APC him and his generation will die in suffering ...APC IS A BIGGER CRIMINAL THAN PDP BUT NOW WE NEED A NEW NIGERIA,
VOTE LABOUR PARTY
VOTE PETER OBI.
Is it this same criminal pdp, or it is another pdp you are referring to?

Is it this same Peter Obi, or another Peter Obi you are referring to, because we know that there are at least 500 people in Eastern Nigeria with the name Peter Obi?

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Coolgent(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
That is 20 millions daily!
May APC and its candidates never succeed

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by SocialJustice: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
When Peter Obi becomes president, villa maintenance will be less than N50m annually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by RestructureNig1: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Ipobian turned Obidient.

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by PlanktonX: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
NIGERIANS must learn by force or by fire, shebi dem use tribe and religion swear for nna, by the time one bag of rice is N100k and garri is N120k, nna head go go back to factory settings.

As for me and my household, when others are
saying there is a casting down, we shall be rejoicing because of the lifting up of Jehovah.

But overall, the will of God shall come to pass.

Why APC? Are you selected to ruin the lives of the masses?
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by buckeyemedia: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
Coolgent:
That is 20 millions daily!
May APC and its candidates never succeed
Sorry for you Nigerians, charcoal pot used for cooking with firewood, will be calling electric kettle black.

Maybe the rejected pdp members that have carried their tattered flag to the Labor party to pitch tent, will save you ungrateful lot from yourselves?
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Alabaintprice(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Godispeace:
This Fake News can only come from one source

The children of hate &drugs/Obidence=IPOB dem aka importer and exporters ,developer of other lands but leave their impoverished and cursed

I do not know the level of stūpidity you're operating on.
It's rather pathetic to say that it's a fake news carried by Obi supporters.
I'm disappointed on your behalf and I can't say if you can be rescued from this raving madness you've soaked yourself in.

They are talking about budget that even a kid knows that the Aso villa is not even utilised the way it is supposed to get a lot of money are going there .... All you can say is that it's a fake news from Peter Obi supporters..

Go home, look at the mirror and cry at your reflection because you have a long way to go ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Sonyboom: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Which Obi Peter Obi or which one ?
WibusJaga:

Oh God, please open the eyes of Nigerians that have been blinded by Tribal/Religious/Party sentiments to see that Peter Obi is the President that Nigeria needs at a time such as this.
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by cochexky: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
In all honesty, they are only a reflection of yourself.

The youths of yesterday wailing, are the leaders of today inflicting the pain.

Does it mean we Nigerians can not Lead ourselves or is it a the Devil that is making the selection for use? Because I don't understand why Our leaders chooses to be heartless on it's citizens.

Please what do you think that is basically wrong with those people? Not that they are not rich ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by buckeyemedia: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
SocialJustice:
When Peter Obi becomes president, villa maintenance will be less than N50m annually.
Most probably @ his Ikoyi Lagos residence?
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Reyhzor(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
That is the very reason he will never get there.

Omoh you be enemy of progress, so to cut down those cost will make him not to win cheesy ?
I dey fear some citizen sha

1 Like

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by rickleye: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
So you guys want more to maintain a building which houses just 20 people.
Why not give them card blanche and loot the whole treasury. Infact just print whatever amount you need ( to steal) and let us know. Ole
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Reyhzor(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
cochexky:

Does it mean we Nigerians can not Lead ourselves or is it a the Devil that is making the selection for use? Because I don't understand why Our leaders chooses to be heartless on it's citizens.

Please what do you think that is basically wrong with those people? Not that they are not rich ooo

That's how the politicians are using the less privilege.
They'll complain and still bring bad Government
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Greattha: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
Before nko?
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Jimtop001(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
M2holy:
Obi is like the perfect man for the job (presidency) but i want Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to win.
You will so suffer from your stupidity!
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Anakazo22: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdmjVpKprg8

2023 budget: N7.2 billion allocated for Presidential Villa ‘maintenance’ not enough – Official

The amount is part of the total N21.1 billion allocated to the State House for the 2023 fiscal year.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/563291-2023-budget-n7-2-billion-allocated-for-presidential-villa-maintenance-not-enough-official.html

I bet you,all tinubu urchins will keep mute about this

1 Like

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by AsawanaDgreat: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Make una kukuma Carry the whole budget nah

1 Like

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by buckeyemedia: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Anakazo22:

I bet you,all tinubu urchins will keep mute about this
What concerns Bola Tinubu with Federal budget that you passed?

Or is the budget for Alausa?

Confused Ipobian turned Obidient.
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by GoooodHardDick: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Obi will still reduce it when he gets there

Not even reduced it, but will scrab it.

Those idiots keep looting lots of billions in the name of Villa maintenance
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by KunGioKehRah: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
I dey inside my room , come and beat me!
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by snoopz: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Those bastards want to pack money and run away because next year na election year, you wan buy cars for what exactly? Parting gift ?
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Truthdeypain: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Cosmatikka:
Dear Agbadorian and Mikano boy reading this, are you happy reading this broad day robbery?
Do you want this shit to continue?

I'm sure you know that Tinubu and Atifku won't be bothered to stop this cos they both are thieves.
I'm sure you know that Peter Obi will stop all thos rubbish as our next president.

So why have you hardened your heart against the God sent? Do you want to die like Pharoah before you do the right thing?

Change your evil ways today and support the moses of our time before the impending doom consumes you and your generation

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Truthdeypain: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
No be only Peter Obi, Joker of a political clown, can you swear that you are not of Igbo descent?

Even if he is he has a right to support Obi just as you do yours.

Obi is a national symbol, can you say same of your candidate, you may actually be the bigger clown.

The name Obi represents cutting down the cost of governance, restructuring , security accountability etc....

We know who the tribal candidates are and Obi is not one of them.
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Brushstrokes20: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

VOTE WISELY COME 2023
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by alibiz: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdmjVpKprg8

2023 budget: N7.2 billion allocated for Presidential Villa ‘maintenance’ not enough – Official

The amount is part of the total N21.1 billion allocated to the State House for the 2023 fiscal year.
Oga TJ no worry the next government will handle that

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/563291-2023-budget-n7-2-billion-allocated-for-presidential-villa-maintenance-not-enough-official.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! / National Intervention Movement: Agbakoba, Duke, Utomi, Float Political Group / Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.