Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,835 members, 7,886,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough (14805 Views)

N2.5bn Allocated For ‘Deep Freezers By Ministry Of Women Affairs / Shocker: N8.7billion Allocated For Suspended National Carrier In 2019 Budget / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Truthdeypain: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
That is the very reason he will never get there.

He will get there. People's mind are changing everyday people know the truth and I can tell you come 2023 many will not be able to explain how Obi pulled perhaps the greatest political upset in Nigerias history.

We'll do our best many are fed up, are you not sire, I am sure you wish for something different..Obi is the solution.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Truthdeypain: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I read earlier this week, that Nigeria has the highest drug users in Africa.

Now you know why a presumed drug lord will win.

Who be dis grin grin
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Yes,we know it can never be enough for this government........just steal all you can now,because APC may not be returning to the villa....idoit people everywhere
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Truthdeypain: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
cochexky:

What kind of wicked leaders do we have in this country. . no fear, no shame, no human feelings, no consideration, no pity With highest rate of wickedness, stupidity, foolishness and inhuman.

Obviously, Nigeria is in trouble with these Animals in human form.

The one wey off me be lots of guesthouses and vehicles.

No wonder someone was said to me that fulani is the richest cabal in Naija, the sheer truth and audacity of that comment.

You may be surprised to know that since inception Nigerias commonwealth is being controlled by a select fee cabal mostly fulani in govt..None can estimate the net worth of these fellas..

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Truthdeypain: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
Reyhzor:

Omoh you be enemy of progress, so to cut down those cost will make him not to win cheesy ?
I dey fear some citizen sha

He's part and parcel of them. He is no citizen.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by QuikMedia: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
May God P____ any APC/PDP supporter that still want this Old fools to still Continue damage this Country. May God Forever Forbid BAT Thing.

If not for Anything We Need Someone that Can Help Us Save Cost.. Next thing you hear now is they want to Borrow.

Let All Vote Wisely Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Atlantis585: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bunch of thieves. Your boss came in claiming to be a saint and has turned out not to be any different from the rest of the other political crooks. See the condition of the country now and you are all unconcerned with the King of Thieves relaxing in London hospital when he has not bothered to build a single hospital in his almost 8 cursed years in power.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Godispeace:
This Fake News can only come from one source

The children of hate &drugs/Obidence=IPOB dem aka importer and exporters ,developer of other lands but leave their impoverished and cursed

Didnt you see the video ?? ImbeciIe

1 Like

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Chyma231(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=M2holy post=118112678]Obi is like the perfect man for the job (presidency) but i want Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to win.[meaning , that you are a big fool .....ewu ]
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by nedekid: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hmm, so you mean folks still don't see that out of all the 4 major candidates one is more likely to stop this rubbish?
Anyway, as I always say, Nigerian are destined for self inflicted suffering.
The righteous will survive.
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by nedekid: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
SocialJustice:
When Peter Obi becomes president, villa maintenance will be less than N50m annually.
Walai.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by danngnews: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
M2holy:
Obi is like the perfect man for the job (presidency) but i want Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to win.

You know the perfect man for the job, but tribalism de disturb you.
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by FLYFIRE(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
M2holy:
Obi is like the perfect man for the job (presidency) but i want Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to win.
All of you know the truth but the blood money oat you took to blindly suppprt them with your life will not let you do the right thing. The same oat will destroy you & destiny if you dont do away with it now.
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by bizzibodi(m): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
E no go better for una!Peter Obi is coming to stop all these waste of public fund!
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
Do they want to build another VILLA!

Aon gerrit!!!!
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by UNDFTD: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
This terrorist Fulani Government of Liegeria is really 4ucking Liegerian citizens in the a$$ with NO grease!
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by rolams(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
How much do they allocated for the masses?
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Fearyourcreator: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Kicktaker:
APC Stands for Evil...God will surely forbid BAT thing
White house yearly cost about $805m as at 2019
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by babajero(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
As Nigerians don't want to have sense, fulanis will finish this country and there will be nothing left for the future generations, just imagine immigrants running the country aground and everyone who supposed to speak just kept quiet as if they used juju on them.
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Bimpe29: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Cassahav: 1:59am On Nov 05, 2022
Lol on that bullshit never runs out of that bullshit
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Danisaint112(m): 2:32am On Nov 05, 2022
One thing I know for sure is that Peter Obi will never waste money like this. Never.

That's one of the numerous reason he is my preferred candidate. only those blinded by Religious and tribal sentiments will vote for BAT Or AA
Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Godispeace: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
u leave Lagos yoruba land , Go home to ur bafra villages and rescue ur poverty enslaving family members and village people, bad , failed corrupt and visionless governance + calamity of immoral, criminal and valueless is dealing with u fools
Alabaintprice:

I do not know the level of stūpidity you're operating on.
It's rather pathetic to say that it's a fake news carried by Obi supporters.
I'm disappointed on your behalf and I can't say if you can be rescued from this raving madness you've soaked yourself in.

They are talking about budget that even a kid knows that the Aso villa is not even utilised the way it is supposed to get a lot of money are going there .... All you can say is that it's a fake news from Peter Obi supporters..

Go home, look at the mirror and cry at your reflection because you have a long way to go ...

Re: 2023 Budget: N7.2billon Allocated For Presidential Villa Maintenance Not Enough by Alabaintprice(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Godispeace:
u leave Lagos yoruba land , Go home to ur bafra villages and rescue ur poverty enslaving family members and village people, bad , failed corrupt and visionless governance + calamity of immoral, criminal and valueless is dealing with u fools

Engaging stupid beings and less privileged like you is like investing in binoculars for the blind.

It's just as good as useless..

You don't need to tell me that you're daft and unreasonable and also unfortunate.

The floor is yours.... Display your stupidity and remember, the sky is your starting point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! / National Intervention Movement: Agbakoba, Duke, Utomi, Float Political Group / Police Confirm Raid On Maina’s House, Handcuff Of Security Guard By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.