Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,054 members, 7,933,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Wanted To Be A Pastor – Actress Tonto Dikeh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanted To Be A Pastor – Actress Tonto Dikeh (395 Views)

"I Had Sex With Everybody I Wanted To Now It’s Time To Get Married" - Girl / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Be A Pastor – Actress Tonto Dikeh by FolowoseleTosin: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tonto Dikeh, a well-known Nollywood actress and politician, said in a recent statement that she once desired to become a preacher.

During an interview on the With Chude podcast, Tonto Dikeh stated that she could still become a preacher, "depending on where God takes her."

She said;

“I’m an opportunist with this thing called acting or entertainment. But for God, he has ordained that step already. For me, I was just swimming in a swimming pool.”

“I mean, I was a church girl going to be a pastor. I was supposed to be a pastor, I still might be. Depending on where God is taking me to.”

Before pursuing a career in acting and entertainment, the 35-year-old actress claimed she had always wanted to be a minister of God.

The actress has developed a highly marketable reputation for herself in the Nigerian film business, receiving numerous accolades and prizes.

Dikeh was recently selected as the running partner for Tonte Ibraye, the African Democratic Congress (ADC) candidate for governor in Rivers state.

The actress was nominated two years after she announced her intention to enter politics in 2023.

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/11/i-wanted-to-be-pastor-actress-tonto.html

Re: I Wanted To Be A Pastor – Actress Tonto Dikeh by Pauldollars(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Pastoring in Nigeria has now become a career that Nollywood actors and actresses feel they can just go into. Its the fault of Pastorpreneurs

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Be A Pastor – Actress Tonto Dikeh by Lalami3232(m): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
Lol grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Wanted To Be A Pastor – Actress Tonto Dikeh by Karemarealty288(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
This Cloutress always wants to chase clout whenever she is cloutless.

Re: I Wanted To Be A Pastor – Actress Tonto Dikeh by Cooleeey: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
It is not too late for her,

Maybe, Her preaching will be centered at

40 secs Man
Re: I Wanted To Be A Pastor – Actress Tonto Dikeh by PerfectStranger(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
She don resume her m*dness grin grin
Re: I Wanted To Be A Pastor – Actress Tonto Dikeh by 360degreess(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
Just say you could have become a church business woman (pastorprenuer) grin grin cheesy
Re: I Wanted To Be A Pastor – Actress Tonto Dikeh by JustStupidity: 4:34am On Nov 05, 2022
Hmmm! Continue
And what happened?

(1) (Reply)

This Or That / How A Pastor Deceive A Lady To Marry Wrong Husband / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.