Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,356 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism (22636 Views)

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Drsnives(m): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2022
Nawaoo
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by MansoryMX(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2022
MrNice04:
Atiku owns one of the best private universities in Nigeria. You can argue that the poor can't afford it but u can't deny the fact that he's the best to improve our educational system cos he's having a first hand experience on that. Every student/aspiring student should vote Atiku

The moment you try contradicting this statement you made with the word “but” the level of hypocrites in you skyrocket!
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by MansoryMX(m): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2022
The immunity in this country covering evil is what I really don’t understand. These are strong and wild allegations, allegations about events that cost the lives of innocent people and ought to be looked into in a sane country!!!!

I need to leave Nigeria abeg!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Miltonz123: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
…saw this on Arise yesterday, I hope she has evidence. When political elites fight, I just sit and watch the entertainment; it’s not my business

The ex convict did hang around government House and snap a lot with Yahaya Bello govt officials.. There was a picture with the criminal and Bello. The evident is there.

In a new twist, the said convict left apc bello and went to join PDP of a recent. That's what the Kogi government is arguing that while the ex convict was with his apc government house, he was an undercover for PDP.

Natasha mistake was that the ex convict is now a member of PDP and Bello is now accusing her of sponsoring terrorism because the guy is a member.

The question was, before the ex convict move to PDP, he was in apc while the terrorist activities was going on under bellos watch.

4 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Benbellamor: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2022
Hmn
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by AmazingELixir: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2022
undecided undecided undecided

Why does this she_Uduaghan draw complete physical contrast to the Uduaghan that we know, the last I checked the Delta version is as ugly as a frog.
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by FunKiller: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2022
MrNice04:
Atiku owns one of the best private universities in Nigeria. You can argue that the poor can't afford it but u can't deny the fact that he's the best to improve our educational system cos he's having a first hand experience on that. Every student/aspiring student should vote Atiku

F@CK OFFFFFFFFFF angry

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Makowonda: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2022
Accusations and counter accusations.Na who own we go believe?One thing I do know for sure is that a sitting governor of a state;no matter how bad he is would never sponsor terrorism in his state.I liken that act to shooting yourself in the leg.
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by bdon123(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2022
MrNice04:
God punish u n d Atiku...d 2 both of u

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Lionnation: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2022
kekakuz:
Nigeria is not ready to fight terrorism.you think DSS don't know how to do their job.
a black living in a black African country never sim to have the competency to do anything right
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by bdon123(m): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2022
joy4news:

https://www.thequesttimes.com/call-yahaya-bello-to-order-natasha-urges-security-agencies/
Who is this Natasha babe,was yahaya banging her or something....becos its beginning to sound like bedroom quarrel.How did she get all this details
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Impecca(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2022
Why am I seeing Uduaghan in her name.... Is she married to Fmr Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by AmazingELixir: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Miltonz123:

The ex convict did hang around government House and snap a lot with Yahaya Bello govt officials.. There was a picture with the criminal and Bello. The evident is there.

In a new twist, the said convict left apc bello and went to join PDP of a recent. That's what the Kogi government is arguing that while the ex convict was with his apc government house, he was an undercover for PDP.

Natasha mistake was that the ex convict is now a member of PDP and Bello is now accusing her of sponsoring terrorism because the guy is a member.

The question was, before the ex convict move to PDP, he was in apc while the terrorist activities was going on under bellos watch.

Lolzz seem criminal elements thrive under party politics in Nigeria..Mc Oluomo a known hatchet man in Lagos state NURTW is now a revered figure in that state APC, Kabaka a brutal thug is serious entrenched in Edo state APC, Kogi state is here fronting their underworld maniac, Saraki until recently had his own boys that were later found complicit in armed robbery, Don wanny was running things in Rivers before he branched out to create his own kingdom, Ganduje had his own gang of murderous entities which he deployed at the last election. The list goes on and on.

Which way Nigera_ Sunny Okosun

Where Dr. Sid even dey sef

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by jazon(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2022
This woman too fine.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by TheMostComplex1: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2022
I like the fact that she no dey fear the foolish governor

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Xbbai77h: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2022
Let me teach you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by UdeywhineMe: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2022
Osusuba:
Ok
lalasticla seun please ban this scammer
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Allisgud:
so he will improve ur government schools,so they will be better more than his own abi,change that thinking

You dey mind am. Na to knack am 2 by 2 to reset him thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Lushka(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2022
I watched her talk on Arise Tv. She is not like regular Nigerian politicians. She spoke intelligently and was also bold. She washed Yahaya Bello, wrung him, and spread him bare.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Realestatevixen: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2022
There are so many pictures of Yahaya Bello and his chief of staff with the Safiu guy. I saw it on Channels Television. I think the joke is on the governor really. Because how can you claim the lady is working with the terrorist, but you and the guy have pictures taken together in and out of government house. Yeye dey smell! Somebody isn't saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by fredoooooo: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2022
Politics grin cheesy
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by MNDY(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2022
Austindark:
Almost all politicians have a skeleton in their closet.
But this Yahaya guy is not better than a lagos tout.

His confidence that he wanted to be the president of Nigeria just finished me.

The guy na goat.
An animal in human form.
Small sense e no get. You can easily tell from the way he behaves once you meet him one-on-one.
Power really missed road.
A very wayward young man given power to rule people.
His government is only all about enriching the youths he brings into his cabinet.
The pain he is inflicting on Kogites is unprecedented.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Akunatakasi(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2022
Yamayama bello
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Akunatakasi(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2022
Impecca:
Why am I seeing Uduaghan in her name.... Is she married to Fmr Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan

She's married to his brother

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by FireUpNow(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2022
Terrorist, boko haram, bandits are all organized crimes from the top. Is an open secret that can't run from. Is this Natasha marri d to the former Delta State governor, Emanuel Uduaghan?
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Mrfixitt(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2022
Austindark:
Almost all politicians have a skeleton in their closet.
But this Yahaya guy is not better than a lagos tout.

His confidence that he wanted to be the president of Nigeria just finished me.
That short engine thinks so high of himself

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by lailo: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2022
This pretty woman can never do any evil. She is too pretty for that kind. It is Yahaya Bello who is capable of doing evil. I don't trust Nigeria's politicians undecided

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by Allisgud: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

You dey mind am. Na to knack am 2 by 2 to reset him thinking.
so if he make government school okay like private who will want to go and spend millions on his private school,Maybe he didn't know private school owners are happy there is ASUU strike
Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by cuffee: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2022
bdon123:

Who is this Natasha babe,was yahaya banging her or something....becos its beginning to sound like bedroom quarrel.How did she get all this details
he toast her. She no gree

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by cuffee: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2022
Impecca:
no relations

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism by petitejolie(f): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2022
Miliscent:
Alot of under workers using money and influence to sponsor the destruction of the only country they can really call home. Stupidity is a sin.

Meanwhile if you are a voice over artist, writer graphic and web designer logo and you need connect for jobs on a weekly basis send a message to lanceinstitute779@gmail.com

I'm interested o hope no b scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPP Expels Kwankwaso / Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North / Nigerian Networks Block #EndSARS Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.