Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,906 members, 7,876,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Mr. Macaroni declare to support Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Macaroni declare to support Peter Obi (393 Views)

IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / President Muhammadu Buhari Cousin Declare To Contest For Katsina Governorship Ra / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Macaroni declare to support Peter Obi by Joevics(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mr. Macaroni says he will support Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi.
The Youth Leader of APC telling Nigerians that they do not have a choice in the 2023 Elections! Are we still in a democracy?? Are you telling us that you will use force to decide the Elections?
Well, I have a choice and I will Vote Peter Obi come 2023!! Enough of the Threats!!

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1588864510265556993?t=jGrPQwqs2P8QHjuuMMEsow&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni declare to support Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
It's so laughable how those who are currently benefitting from APC don't care about their fellow humans. To them if hunger and sickness want to kill them all I don't care.

Another set of useless people are the Agbadorians and BATstards who thinks every sane Nigerians supporting President Peter Obi is an Igbo person? Peter Obi believe it or not is the only Presidential candidate who have genuine love for this country to see it work again. Peter Obi is a Millionnaire in Dollars, he could have choose to stay on low key to enjoy his wealth with his hard working children. But he decide to lay down his schedule and life to rescue Nigeria from the evil old men socking the country dry thru looting.

Whether Peter Obi wins or not, he's made for life and will never taste poverty again till he pass on, he have also written his name in gold worldwide. But you the tribalist, bigotry and religion extremist will suffer the consequences of voting the wrong person with your generation.

Be honest with yourself, if Tinubu and Peter Obi comes to apply in your company as manager, who will you hand over your company to? You know the answer.

Nigerians have decide come 2023, Peter Obi is their sure plug and next President.
Re: Mr. Macaroni declare to support Peter Obi by Naira20: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lol
They call us supporting Peter Obi 10%.
We the 10percenters have spoken o.
The way Tinubu media people portray us as spinless and slavish is annoying.

Imagine, a tout treating and blackmailing me.A tout will tell me what is best for me.

Keep deceiving yourselves that PO is a SE project.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni declare to support Peter Obi by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
Okay ooo,we are watching.

Here we go!!!
Re: Mr. Macaroni declare to support Peter Obi by maryamabba: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3RRuomUiAA

This is becoming embarrassing, getting authentic news is now a big problem.
Re: Mr. Macaroni declare to support Peter Obi by Sonyboom: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
As he ever supported APC in his life before
Re: Mr. Macaroni declare to support Peter Obi by DSC7: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Every sane Nigerian wants Peter Obi as president only urchins thinks otherwise...

Vote Wisely!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni declare to support Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Urchins are just touts with access to internet

1 Like

Re: Mr. Macaroni declare to support Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Wow
Re: Mr. Macaroni declare to support Peter Obi by bibianna(f): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
We need more role models like him!
Re: Mr. Macaroni declare to support Peter Obi by StrongandMighty: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Watch how that tribal bigot of a mod will rush like the speed of light to close down this thread

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Fires Back At Peter Obi (video) / Wike, Ortom Others Arrive Bauchi To Woo Bala Mohammed / U-turn: Gov.ikpeazu Registers Support For Atiku. See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.