Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,657 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced (856 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / Buhari's 60th Independence Day Speech, A Slap On Nigerians – PDP / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 06, 2022
I stand for justice and fairness. I have been telling my people here not to do to others what they won't allow others do to them. Nigeria in the past few years has been terribly divided and we don't want foolish domineering traits arising from anywhere north or south. Buhari just ruled for 8years and you still want another northerner to rule for 8years, will the north accept the same if it happens in the south? It is high time we took nation-building serious and dropped foolish pride.
Injustice may land us where we don't expect. You don't keep denying people their rights for nature has a way of fighting for justice. Say no to political, regional and religious domination, say yes to Nigeria built on fairness and justice.
Be intentional in making Nigeria a better place.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by kb83(m): 7:17am On Nov 06, 2022
This is the sanest thing I have read in a long time. The truth in its purest form.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by NoIgboSoundTueh: 7:17am On Nov 06, 2022
Peterina Obi candidacy is even a bigger slap on nigerians face. A governor who failed in one of the tiny Anambra no track record.
God punish anyone supporting such a failed ex-gov

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Jostoman: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Peterina Obi candidacy is even a bigger slap on nigerians face. A governor who failed in one of the tiny Anambra no track record.
Peter Obi is your next president.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Jostoman: 7:23am On Nov 06, 2022
It is southeast turn if power must come to the south.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Curious345: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Atiku is welcome to run.

His ticket is healthy ; MUSLIM -christain ticket .

Obi is welcome to run ; christain -muslim ticket.

Tinubu is excluded

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu is far worse
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Obidient4life3: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Dondee how far?
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Felimax(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2022
We talk tribe, we talk region but just give me a man that knows what he is doing and has the character, resource knowledge and wealth of administrative experience and I will opt for him even if he is from sambisa.

As it stands Tinubu is worst candidate any sane person will vote for, it's like voting for Buhari for third term.

Who does that?
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by praxs(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2022
After obasanjo’s presidency, yaradua was in power for just 3 years when death came calling. Jonathan picked from there. 2011 was supposed to be the turn of the north but Jonathan contested and won, with south east giving him the highest voting percentage. 2015 also came, Jonathan knowing fully well that it should be the turn of the north, contested again (although he lost).guess which region gave him the highest voting percentage again? The south east.
The same region is now screaming, insulting, calling Atiku names when the turned a blind eye in 2011 and 2015. If this isn’t hypocrisy, what don’t know what it is

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by dominic17: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu is the worse slap the greediness of Tinubu will destroy Nigeria he has brought religion division into Nigeria politics out of his desperation may God never allow this Evil called Tinubu to rule our land.
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Olaolex: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2022
This is one of the most sensible posts on nairaland
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by muykem: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2022
Felimax:
We talk tribe, we talk region but just give me a man that knows what he is doing and has the character, resource knowledge and wealth of administrative experience and I will opt for him even if he is from sambisa.

As it stands Tinubu is worst candidate any sane person will vote for, it's like voting for Buhari for third term.

Who does that?
But Tinubu is the only one among the big four that have characters you mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Ruggedniggaone: 7:40am On Nov 06, 2022
praxs:
After obasanjo’s presidency, yaradua was in power for just 3 years when death came calling. Jonathan picked from there. 2011 was supposed to be the turn of the north but Jonathan contested and won, with south east giving him the highest voting percentage. 2015 also came, Jonathan knowing fully well that it should be the turn of the north, contested again (although he lost).guess which region gave him the highest voting percentage again? The south east.
The same region is now screaming, insulting, calling Atiku names when the turned a blind eye in 2011 and 2015. If this isn’t hypocrisy, what don’t know what it is
don't mind those fool abeg Atiku is our next president they are free to relocate to Somalia when Alahji Atiku become president of Fed Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by jerk: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
Atiku is welcome to run.

Tinubu is excluded
The cleanest ticket is Obidatti. Atiku is Fulani and a northerner and a northerner is about completing his 8 years rule. With Atiku it means 16 years. Is it only northeners we have in Nigeria.
I concur with the Op, he spoke well and means well for the country.
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Orfankwagh(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
you are powerless when it comes to decision making in nigeria, 2023 IS MIDDLEBELT DESIDE,we wont support the SOUTH WEST,we wont support the NORTH WEST,the yorubas just left the office of vice president and now they want the executive office,are you the only subregion or tribe in nigeria!? #WITHSOUTHEASTWESTAND #WITHPETEROBIWESTAND the rest fuc* off
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Pwettylinda(f): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2022
Thiefnubuu shall be retired for ever

Atiku shall be retired for ever

Give way for PO the most competent candidate
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Sonyboom: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2022
In Ipobland or Biafra but definitely not in Nigeria
Jostoman:
Peter Obi is your next president.
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Sonyboom: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2022
You have only one vote like many Igbo tell Wike, just one single vote.

Orfankwagh:
you are powerless when it comes to decision making in nigeria, 2023 IS MIDDLEBELT DESIDE,we wont support the SOUTH WEST,we wont support the NORTH WEST,the yorubas just left the office of vice president and now they want the executive office,are you the only subregion or tribe in nigeria!? #WITHSOUTHEASTWESTAND #WITHPETEROBIWESTAND the rest fuc* off
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Advocate500: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2022
praxs:
so your point? Because as a south easterner,I don't mind Atiku or obi,the Igbos are talking about competency not region ,is only a particular region that is crying about zoning.when is obvious going by equity doesn't favor them.
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by ElijahOnyeka: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Let's all assume Peter Obi failed as governor which is not true, you all APC guys supported Buhari in 2015 and 2019 for what record exactly? He performed woefully when he was Head of State in the '80s buh y'all still supported him selling a different narrative to us about Buhari being a major general and a man of honor who will fight corruption. The thing is y'all APC supporters like to control the narrative every election year buh e no go work for una. PO remains the best candidate and in a working system Tinubu, Shettima and Atiku would be in a federal prison for aiding terrorism (Shettima) and for different forms of corruption, criminality and illegality (Atiku and Tinubu)
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Orfankwagh(m): 7:58am On Nov 06, 2022
praxs:
you lied, south east has never pulled any stunt in national elections in the history of nigeria, PORTHARCOURT dey alway cancel the entire southeast states out every year,just go check your record very well. I from benue and we the cancel like 2 and half to 3 igbo state during national election,i swell 200k votes na nothing just 1 LG fit give you that one.
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by praxs(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2022
Orfankwagh:
you lied, south east has never pulled any stunt in national elections in the history of nigeria, PORTHARCOURT dey alway cancel the entire southeast states out every year,just go check your record very well. I from benue and we the cancel like 2 and half to 3 igbo state during national election,i swell 200k votes na nothing just 1 LG fit give you that one.

It’s good to read and understands write up before jumping to reply. Voting percentage is what I stated. This implies that the SE might give Jonathan say 900,000 out of 1M registered voters from the region. The voting percentage is 90%. River state alone for e.h might give jonathan 1.5m out of 3m registered voters. That is just 50% of votes. This is just an illustration to make you understand my point better

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Jostoman: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2022
Sonyboom:
In Ipobland or Biafra but definitely not in Nigeria
e go clear for Una eyes next year
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by praxs(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2022
Advocate500:
so your point? Because as a south easterner,I don't mind Atiku or obi,the Igbos are talking about competency not region ,is only a particular region that is crying about zoning.when is obvious going by equity doesn't favor them.

Tell yourself the truth. The south easterners are asserting that it is the turn of Igbos to produced a president (I don’t mind that, they have every right to claim that). However, what is not acceptable is the name calling of Atiku, enemy of the south, why is he contesting when he knows it’s the turn of the south, etc. your region did not stop Jonathan from contesting when it was turn of the north and even voted him overwhelmingly. Why then the hypocrisy against Atiku
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by Advocate500: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2022
praxs:

Tell yourself the truth. The south easterners are asserting that it is the turn of Igbos to produced a president (I don’t mind that, they have every right to claim that). However, what is not acceptable is the name calling of Atiku, enemy of the south, why is he contesting when he knows it’s the turn of the south, etc. your region did not stop Jonathan from contesting when it was turn of the north and even voted him overwhelmingly. Why then the hypocrisy against Atiku
did we not overwhelmingly supported Atiku? Your point exactly? The Igbos should be the last people to accused of tribal or regional politics, region that have supported every other region have every right to demand support from others,if we are to go by equity it favors the east, but as an igboman,I stopped talking about equity when the yorubas started shouting emi lo kan.
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by backnbeta(f): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
Atiku is welcome to run.

Tinubu is excluded
You still don't get the memo- we don't want another Abokey on the throne for another 8 years! His candidacy is an insult on whatever Nigeria is built on! I'm very okay with Obi or Tinubu...Atiku is what I am against.
Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by ibechris(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

May nature and the universe pay u back for spewing rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Atiku's Presidency Is A Slap On Nigeria's Unity, He'd Be Disgraced by techWriter1: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2022
This is the sanest way I do read in a long time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu / Bwala Proves South East Has Rejected Tinubu / Why Is Tinubu Scared Of Free And Fair Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.