Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,657 members, 7,889,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu (856 Views)

EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting / Abdusalami-Led Peace Committee In Crucial Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2022
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s Lead Counsel, Chief Mike Ozekhome, Wednesday, held crucial meeting with Igbo leaders in the United States of America on how to secure freedom for the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, following the refusal of the Federal Government to release him despite court judgments ordering his immediate release.

Chief Ozekhome, SAN, had during the meeting in Atlanta, briefed the delegation of Igbo leaders on his efforts and other members of the legal team to secure freedom for Kanu who has been detained at the headquarters of the Department of Security Services, DSS, since his extraordinary rendition from Kenya on June 21, 2021.

He recounted how he was engaged to join Kanu’s legal team on the request of the IPOB Leader himself, and assured the delegation of his preparedness to fight with everything in him to ensure Kanu got justice.

Ozekhome praised the efforts of Ifeanyi Ejimofor who had been handling Kanu’s case before his (Ozekhome’s) recruitment, describing Ejimofor as ” one of Nigeria’s young and most brilliant lawyers”.

Vanguard reliably gathered from a source present at the meeting that Ozekhome and the Igbo leader had “very fruitful deliberations”.

The source said that the leaders were very impressed with the efforts off

His words: ” We are at the Supreme Court, and it will right the wrong because nobody will intimidate the Supreme court.

” They will have to do something so that Nigeria will not disintegrate.

” I have told the court that releasing Nnamdi Kanu will not break the South East or bring unrest in the zone. Rather, that is what will calm South East.

” This is because the day the Court of Appeal delivered its judgement ordering his release, there was spontaneous jubilation from Aba to Umuahia; Onitsha to Nnewi; Isiagu to Abakaliki; Orlu to Owerri, and the entire zone even in Lagos and Abuja and other parts of Nigeria.

” So, I told the court that: If you want to have peaceful election, and peace in the South East, and by extension, Nigeria, then release Nnamdi Kanu “

In a remark, President Emeritus, Igbo Association in US, Chief Tony Okpara, commended Ozekhome and other members of Kanu’s legal team for their resilience and doggedness in defending the efforts in defending the IPOB Leader.

Responding to a question on what keeps him awake at night, Ozekhome said:” What keeps me awake is festering injustice that has not been dealt with.”

Continuing he said:”What gives me peace of mind is fighting and crushing tyranny. But I can’t sleep when there is festering injustice.

” When I see injustice or impunity and I don’t fight it either because of monetary or safety considerations, I lose my sleep.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ozekhome-igbo-leaders-in-us-in-crucial-meeting-over-nnamdi-kanu/amp/%3ffbclid=IwAR17-Cxzh9pC91exsKxSx_o56ZC9dWPCO4G3YkeVBQzhKIHNIQj3OCeyfE0

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by omowolewa: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by Conrod: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
At this juncture, i think they (IPOB) should invite a mercenary group like WAGNER to do the clearing ups,...godhatesjews,what do you think ?.

3 Likes

Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by GodHatesJews: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Conrod:
At this juncture, i think they (IPOB) should invite a mercenary group like WAGNER to do the clearing ups,...godhatesjews,what do you think ?.

Wagner Group fights for good causes .

They will not be fighting for a globo homo Zionist group

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by AfonjaEmir: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
You are a thinking man.

These Agbado miscreants and their Almajiri Massa...dont even understand that IPOB..is really formidable.

Apart from the WAGNER group..other clandestine organisations exist that are more deadly...

I wish i was a Billionaire...all the bastardss against IPOB..will be summarily dealt with...

"Make no Bones" about it...some people in BIAFRA land need to be dealt with ...

and that time is coming...really fast.

Conrod:

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by AfonjaEmir: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Say what you know...at times when writing..understand that everybody must NOT BE from UNder the bridge at Ojuelegba.

GodHatesJews:

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by Conrod: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
GodHatesJews:

But they're already working for zionism by eliminating those isreal mossad considers their enemy in syria.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by AfonjaEmir: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Leave that Agbado miscreant.

He uses alot of "words" and try's to pass off as intelligent...but on closer scrutiny ..its obvious he is just an empty and useless zombie.

That is guided by CNN...and Barak Obama stewpidity

Conrod:
But they're already working for zionism by eliminating those isreal mossad considers their enemy in syria.
Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by GodHatesJews: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Conrod:

Idiot they are clearing Mossad ISIS from Syria and are backing Syria and Iran against Globo Homo

Dense OSU mixing shit up
Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by GodHatesJews: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Leave that Agbado miscreant.

He uses alot of "words" and try's to pass off as intelligent...but on closer scrutiny ..its obvious he is just an empty and useless zombie.

That is guided by CNN...and Barak Obama stewpidity

See another osuegbe pig wades into the mud swill

How is Russia and the Russian Wagner Group fighting for Israeli interest in Syria when they are supporting Assad ?

You goats should stick to petty trading abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by AfonjaEmir: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Senseless and baseless rebuttal.

You yap uncontrollably...your brain matter has a high level of rectum secretions.

The agenda of Wagner Group is actually in cohorts with stopping the advancement of "barack obama" islmaic terrorist agenda...in the middle east.

All the governments toppled by the real "JEWISH bastards" are under the watch of the useless democrats...who are trained to be foolish like you. Assad's political views notwithstanding...the support given to him by the WAGNER group..is strictly business... and any better offer will flip the tables on him.

WAGNER is not even that BAD...the real deal is brewing..and you agbado skunks will understand that propaganda is the food of failures...spits

GodHatesJews:

See another osuegbe pig wades into the mud swill

How is Russia and the Russian Wagner Group fighting for Israeli interest in Syria when they are supporting Assad ?

You goats should stick to petty trading abeg.
Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by GodHatesJews: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Senseless and baseless rebuttal.

You yap uncontrollably...your brain matter has a high level of rectum secretions.

The agenda of Wagner Group is actually in cohorts with stopping the advancement of "barack obama" islmaic terrorist agenda...in the middle east.

All the governments toppled by the real "JEWISH bastards" are under the watch of the useless democrats...who are trained to be foolish like you. Assad's political views notwithstanding...the support given to him by the WAGNER group..is strictly business... and any better offer will flip the tables on him.

WAGNER is not even that BAD...the real deal is brewing..and you agbado skunks will understand that propaganda is the food of failures...spits

Rant harder

OSU mkpuri mirified ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by JoeNL22(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
gidgiddy:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s Lead Counsel, Chief Mike Ozekhome, Wednesday, held crucial meeting with Igbo leaders in the United States of America on how to secure freedom for the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, following the refusal of the Federal Government to release him despite court judgments ordering his immediate release.

Chief Ozekhome, SAN, had during the meeting in Atlanta, briefed the delegation of Igbo leaders on his efforts and other members of the legal team to secure freedom for Kanu who has been detained at the headquarters of the Department of Security Services, DSS, since his extraordinary rendition from Kenya on June 21, 2021.

He recounted how he was engaged to join Kanu’s legal team on the request of the IPOB Leader himself, and assured the delegation of his preparedness to fight with everything in him to ensure Kanu got justice.

Ozekhome praised the efforts of Ifeanyi Ejimofor who had been handling Kanu’s case before his (Ozekhome’s) recruitment, describing Ejimofor as ” one of Nigeria’s young and most brilliant lawyers”.

Vanguard reliably gathered from a source present at the meeting that Ozekhome and the Igbo leader had “very fruitful deliberations”.

The source said that the leaders were very impressed with the efforts off

His words: ” We are at the Supreme Court, and it will right the wrong because nobody will intimidate the Supreme court.

” They will have to do something so that Nigeria will not disintegrate.

” I have told the court that releasing Nnamdi Kanu will not break the South East or bring unrest in the zone. Rather, that is what will calm South East.

” This is because the day the Court of Appeal delivered its judgement ordering his release, there was spontaneous jubilation from Aba to Umuahia; Onitsha to Nnewi; Isiagu to Abakaliki; Orlu to Owerri, and the entire zone even in Lagos and Abuja and other parts of Nigeria.

” So, I told the court that: If you want to have peaceful election, and peace in the South East, and by extension, Nigeria, then release Nnamdi Kanu “

In a remark, President Emeritus, Igbo Association in US, Chief Tony Okpara, commended Ozekhome and other members of Kanu’s legal team for their resilience and doggedness in defending the efforts in defending the IPOB Leader.

Responding to a question on what keeps him awake at night, Ozekhome said:” What keeps me awake is festering injustice that has not been dealt with.”

Continuing he said:”What gives me peace of mind is fighting and crushing tyranny. But I can’t sleep when there is festering injustice.

” When I see injustice or impunity and I don’t fight it either because of monetary or safety considerations, I lose my sleep.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ozekhome-igbo-leaders-in-us-in-crucial-meeting-over-nnamdi-kanu/amp/%3ffbclid=IwAR17-Cxzh9pC91exsKxSx_o56ZC9dWPCO4G3YkeVBQzhKIHNIQj3OCeyfE0

Obi Is Cumin!

Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by AfonjaEmir: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Demented Agbado miscreant with a uselessly programmed OLUWOLE destiny. Foolish illiterate forming woke...

Eat a fat D...

I dont bluudy kia..spits..on your dirty forehead. Spits

GodHatesJews:

Rant harder

OSU mkpuri mirified ewu
Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by GodHatesJews: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Demented Agbado miscreant with a uselessly programmed OLUWOLE destiny. Foolish illiterate forming woke...

Eat a fat D...

I dont bluudy kia..spits..on your dirty forehead. Spits

OSU be calming down
grin

E pain am wella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by AfonjaEmir: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Agbado mugu...if you see pain..You fit yarn.

I smash puss filled skullz for fun...and you are now a statistic...

Fear me..i fvvck mugu's up...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GodHatesJews:

OSU be calming down
grin

E pain am wella
Re: Ozekhome, Igbo Leaders In US, In Crucial Meeting Over Nnamdi Kanu by GodHatesJews: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
When is Mike convening with Igbo leaders in Malaysian prisons ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bwala Proves South East Has Rejected Tinubu / Why Is Tinubu Scared Of Free And Fair Election? / I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.