Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,903 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife (38812 Views)

"I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Realmi: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2022
Johnlegacy57:
congratulations.
but I want to ask of 'do men consider child bearing when they go for women that are 30+' .
A woman that is 35 and above is regarded medically as advance maternal age with it's associated medical complications.
..really?? ...are u awear u can marry an 18yr old virgin and still wait for 15yrs to have a child ....and u can marry a 39yr old woman and still give birth after 9months.....u better stop playing God in people's life...

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Beautiful94: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2022
jeromestarks:
If she's not a virgin your bro has made a mistake he will live to regret.

Either he shares her with her ex(s) or he spends his money training someone else's child or he suffers both cases.

Marry a virgin and have peace of mind.
It's foolishness to sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman who was fvcked by another man with just two eggs and indomie.
This is not good
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Ibelearner: 11:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Congratulations sir
God bless your new home

Me; Na work be my problem if not I 4 don marry get pikin self but Nigeria system plus Buhari government dey frustrate me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Paracetamol01: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2022
WibusJaga:
I see triplets in 9 months time. cheesy
na u go born d triplets? . false prophet son

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by livinbygrace: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2022
I hope this man knows what’ he’s getting into?Marriage is nothing but a scam .All these girls are just looking for one unfortunate man that will carry their burden,so this man should be getting ready for more fire,insult ,abuse ,guilt tripsand so many vices.
Anyway,I wish him the best and pray he survives it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Bigchristo: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2022
OsilaGama:
A heart that weeps deserves to experience it's own joy...
So after years of courtship, my big bro finally got married to his beloved.. She is more like a mother to the family she is someone I can say is perfect (if possible)..
On the 29th Oct was the traditional wedding which held in Kwande local government area of Benue state.. After hours of performing traditional rites.. The event kicked of at exactly 4pm..

Bro I celebrate with u..
I pray the almighty will bless our new family... And reward ur efforts in all this years.
congratulations to him, meanwhile is like Benue girls Dey fine sha I Dey see some black beauties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Laturuturu: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2022
OsilaGama:
So after years of courtship, my big bro finally got married to his beloved.. She is more like a mother to the family she is someone I can say is perfect (if possible)..
On the 29th Oct was the traditional wedding which held in Kwande local government area of Benue state.. After hours of performing traditional rites.. The event kicked of at exactly 4pm..

Bro I celebrate with u..

On your brother manhood I stand

I pray the almighty will bless our new family... And reward ur efforts in all this years.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by TUANKU(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Rahkman:
This one na trenches wedding
You and your papa no be trenches una dey live? Mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by livinbygrace: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Beautiful94:

This is not good

You won’t understand his statement until you get married or God has already blessed you with good woman.Marriage these days is overhyped and more or less like a scam,so the guy is 1000% right.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by OsilaGama(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2022
Machinegun91:
Your father has not pay your mother's bride price up till now.

Tse tswar
Eh bro,from the north central?
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by DestinyNigga: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2022
I will come and marry her sister. Hope her sister will be good in bed. I need to smoke weed and Bleep hell out of her. Na thiefinubu and apc will be blame for making weed to cost cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by plantist: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Yeeeeee brown in the East. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Greenfaces: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2022
WibusJaga:
I see triplets in 9 months time. cheesy
dollar go be 1500 in 9 months ooooh.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Ireportlive: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2022
With the smile on your brothers face, your sister in law is a good woman

Congrats to him

When a man confidently smiles sheepishly and joyously... Good food, and love is involved

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Johnlegacy57:
congratulations.
but I want to ask of 'do men consider child bearing when they go for women that are 30+' .
A woman that is 35 and above is regarded medically as advance maternal age with it's associated medical complications.
There are women in their twenties who are associated with medical complications too just ask for grace and mercy. Age at times is nothing
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by OsilaGama(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
We the smile on your brothers face, your sister in law is a good woman

Congrats to him
Indeed she is., but some folks are to insane to Know
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by MrCuteking(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2022
The couple looks like they understand each other. God bless this union.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Congratulations to them , may God bless their new home..
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Johnn74: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Rahkman:
This one na trenches wedding
grin At all at all na winch
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by BABANGBALI: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Both husband and wife look like village masquerades

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Rechargeam247(f): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nicepoker:
She is like a mother to your family cheesy. Hope she is not older than your brother. angry
If she is, how's that your concern
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by OsilaGama(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Both husband and wife look like village masquerades
lol...no be my post u go use turn celeb.
Attention seeker!
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Annahh(f): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Congrats to them but did you take their permission before posting it here. I wouldn't be happy to see my wedding photos an anonymous site.

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Annahh(f): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Johnlegacy57:
congratulations.
This is wrong, I know ladies that gave birth in their 40s and there was absolutely nothing wrong with the child, some gave birth in their 50s same thing. If a lady marries in her mid 30s and give 2 years space for each of her kids, she will still give birth in her late 40s.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Beautiful94: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
livinbygrace:

You won’t understand his statement until you get married or God has already blessed you with good woman.Marriage these days is overhyped and more or less like a scam,so the guy is 1000% right.
The man is not right and i am a woman.
You people make it seem like marriage is your gift to women. Na una no
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by BABANGBALI: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsilaGama:

lol...no be my post u go use turn celeb.
Attention seeker!
at least I got your attention grin grin tongue
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by BABANGBALI: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Annahh:
Congrats to them but did you take their permission before posting it here. I wouldn't be happy to see my wedding photos an anonymous site.
especially when the wife is looking so ugly
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsilaGama:

Bro I celebrate with u..

angry
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by OsilaGama(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Annahh:

Yeah I did
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsilaGama:

Bro I celebrate with u..

Bro the wife ain't lightskin sir!! angry
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Annahh(f): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
BABANGBALI:
What is wrong with you? If men marry for beauty only, all the single extremely beautiful ladies would have been married by now. Pls don't shaming her. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by BABANGBALI: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Annahh:
What is wrong with you? If men marry for beauty only, all the single extremely beautiful ladies would have been married by now. Pls don't shaming her. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

She is your colleague in the beauty department grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.