Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,903 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:55 AM

Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife (38812 Views)

"I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by chimeremodlyn: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
jeromestarks:
If she's not a virgin your bro has made a mistake he will live to regret.

Either he shares her with her ex(s) or he spends his money training someone else's child or he suffers both cases.

Marry a virgin and have peace of mind.
It's foolishness to sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman who was fvcked by another man with just two eggs and indomie.

What kinda idiot is this?
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by chimeremodlyn: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
She fine naturally, but the makeup is very bad

Who asked for your opinion on her looks. Abeg, congratulate her and pass. Otherwise, JSTFU. Nonsense and indomie
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Munzy14(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsilaGama:
A heart that weeps deserves to experience it's own joy...
So after years of courtship, my big bro finally got married to his beloved.. She is more like a mother to the family she is someone I can say is perfect (if possible)..
On the 29th Oct was the traditional wedding which held in Kwande local government area of Benue state.. After hours of performing traditional rites.. The event kicked of at exactly 4pm..

Bro I celebrate with u..
I pray the almighty will bless our new family... And reward ur efforts in all this years.
Some ladies are real blessings to a family they are married into..

Congrats to your family.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Nicepoker(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Rechargeam247:

If she is, how's that your concern
medical concern.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by abobote: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Absuchat:
Mannabbqgriller come and see your mate doing great things....sham3 on you
So marriage na great things
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Agricmoney(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
congrats

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Johnlegacy57: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tosin9119:

So, what are you trying to get at? Women in their thirties and above should not be considered for marriage according to you ba, because of medical complications? When you have sisters, daughters, nieces or female cousins in their thirties and single, come and repeat what you just typed here to their faces. Or better still, if you see any man coming for their hands in marriage, send them away and tell the men that the women are advanced in age and will have some medical complications in terms of conceptions and having a healthy baby. You people just come online and type rubbish without putting your female relatives in other people's shoes. You better change your mentality and stop being a wicked and myopic person.
I am not typing rubbish. Go and ask any doctor you know. there are rare exceptions but the general notion medically is that advanced age women have complications regarding fertilization and pregnancy. go and check the risk factors of major obstetrics and gynecology pathologies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by markjay23(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Machinegun91:
Thank God they didn't use you do pepper soup like Igbo girls

Dem dey share network pass internet
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by markjay23(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
OsilaGama:

cheesy Those people show shege for a living.. Thou their pride price no be beans

Wetin my eyes see ehn. E go make Usama Bin Laden cry
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Ijb11: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by bukiah: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Rahkman:
This one na trenches wedding
This boy, sense is very far from you.
I pity you
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Aguiyimba(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Your brother like them big. Congrats to the happiest man. God bless their new home

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Tosin9119: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Johnlegacy57:

I am not typing rubbish. Go and ask any doctor you know. there are rare exceptions but the general notion medically is that advanced age women have complications regarding fertilization and pregnancy. go and check the risk factors of major obstetrics and gynecology pathologies
You still do not get my point and I don't think you will ever get. Like, I said earlier, when any of your female relatives who is advanced in age decides to get married, tell the man she his getting married to not to marry her cos she will have complications regarding fertilization and pregnancy
Johnlegacy57:

You still do not get my point and I don't think you will ever get. Like, I said earlier, when any of your female relatives who is advanced in age decides to get married, tell the man she his getting married to not to marry her cos she will have complications regarding fertilization and pregnancy
Johnlegacy57:

You still do not get my point and I don't think you will ever get. Like, I said earlier, when any of your female relatives who is advanced in age decides to get married, tell the man she his getting married to not to marry her cos she will have complications regarding fertilization and pregnancy.
When it's not your blood involved, you then remember medical complications advanced women face in terms of conception. If na Ur sister now, you will not remember any solicited opinion to give.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Absuchat(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
abobote:

So marriage na great things
No....but you couldn't have been here if not for it
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife by Nuhskhut: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
A wedding since october.Anyways congratulation to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.