Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

How My Son Almost Introduced Me To Witchcraft – Mama Rainbow Recounts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Son Almost Introduced Me To Witchcraft – Mama Rainbow Recounts (562 Views)

Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes / Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Son Almost Introduced Me To Witchcraft – Mama Rainbow Recounts by TheGistDay: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2022
Veteran Nigerian actress, Idowu Phillips popularly known as Mama Rainbow who recently turned 80 years has revealed how one of her children tried to convince her into becoming a witch to become rich.

The actress who is now a prophetess noted in an exclusive interview with Daily Trust that during the early stage of her career she was very broke, most especially as her husband, Femi died a few years after their marriage, leaving her to raise their children.

https://thegistday.com/2022/11/07/how-my-son-almost-introduced-me-to-witchcraft-mama-rainbow-recounts/

Re: How My Son Almost Introduced Me To Witchcraft – Mama Rainbow Recounts by immortalcrown(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2022
I no dey interested in this.

My own be say I like as the woman dey cash out for advert.
Re: How My Son Almost Introduced Me To Witchcraft – Mama Rainbow Recounts by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
TheGistDay:
Veteran Nigerian actress, Idowu Phillips popularly known as Mama Rainbow who recently turned 80 years has revealed how one of her children tried to convince her into becoming a witch to become rich.

The actress who is now a prophetess noted in an exclusive interview with Daily Trust that during the early stage of her career she was very broke, most especially as her husband, Femi died a few years after their marriage, leaving her to raise their children.

https://thegistday.com/2022/11/07/how-my-son-almost-introduced-me-to-witchcraft-mama-rainbow-recounts/
80?
Good living above WEALTH

Money no be all... e fit finish all.

Sodiiki

(1) (Reply)

'my Unforgettable Experience On Set With Funke Akindele' -mercy Johnson Opens Up / Don't 'fancy' On Us Later - Reactions As Grace Makun Addresses Her Husband's S*x / “70% Of Actress Movie Industry; What They Have, Na Chairmen Dey Give Them” — Ned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.