Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,561 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB (14133 Views)

Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible / I Felt For Reno Omokri It Seems Dat His Labour To Pull Peter Obi Down Is In Vain / Difference Between Obidients And Tinubu Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by Timmi: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
Igbo:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1589591542708469765

Correct. Both are zombies, empty barrels making the loudest noise - sign of inferiority complex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by ruffDiamond: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Most people can quote the Bible to justify their own selfish point or lopsided view like this man sometimes do but one thing I'm certain of now is he definitely NO pastor.. He's descended to the level of disgusting pettiness in his bid to asslick a certain criminal politician ..a fugitive on the run... Such a pity
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by SugarGirl44(f): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
He’s right.
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by goaldynman(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Reno the goat will tweet nonsense; the next minute he will post it in nairaland!

Nairaland has gone to the dogs!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by Zorn: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is the next president of my beloved country Nigeria.

Ipob pigs can wail to death.
Next to blow Remi after Dino has done his turn.

Take your Agbado.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Why are nigerian political slaves so afraid of freedom!
You don't want freedom?

Look
IPOB/Biafra Is On Auto-Piloters- Unstoppable.

No To 2023 election in Biafra, any Providence allow 2023 election will become slaves lives in high cost of living foreign terrorists importing by Nigeria state will take over your land, finances & economy.

Support Biafra Government.

Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by kizyalex10(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Igbo:

imagine seeing Dino on d street in Nigeria,I swear those his beard will be burnt with lighter
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by Buksaylor: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Igbo:

This degenerate possibly don't see the other parties as threats.
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by hily070: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Igbo:

it difficult to differentiate atiku and corruption sad
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by chrisblack1234: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Fix your house omokiri reno..we are bigger than you..Fulani herdsmen..
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by hily070: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
It is difficult to differentiate atFiku and corruption angry
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by obyno82: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is the next president of my beloved country Nigeria.

Ipob pigs can wail to death.

The guys that faked the fonts of facebook to put comments that attack Peter Obi dem no try at all.
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by Tonytonex(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Just because of money, this Man has changed.
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by ATLIEN2027: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
The IPOB terrorists are now masquerading as Zombidients. I said that a while ago.
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by Backpedal: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ceenachi:
The only reason Atiku and Tinubu even get mind to contest for this election na because say Nigeria na black country.

It's also the reason they have supporters.
We are known all over the world to be bottom feeders and it’s the main reason people disrespect us, just give a typical black man money and he’ll sell his entire community out.

I tear up sometimes when i think about Nigeria and the black race.
True talk

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by Gozac: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ceenachi:
The only reason Atiku and Tinubu even get mind to contest for this election na because say Nigeria na black country.

We are known all over the world to be bottom feeders and it’s the main reason people disrespect us, just give a typical black man money and he’ll sell his entire community out.

Reality, may God deliver the black race

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by Roboto11: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ceenachi:

Only your candidate that we know was caught with 250 million Naira cash and we know had been hiding money abroad (whilst he was governor), that we know lies as his 2nd nature, is who you think is pure and all others are corrupt.

Just listen to yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by Gozac: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
It's pathetic how Reno has reduced himself to a dog. After Peter Obi wins the election next year this same Reno will come and ask for forgiveness and he'll say it's "Politics"
I don't think Reno is a pastor he claims he is. Anyway it's end times things
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by onuman: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
Obi matters will kee you. Continue.
IPOB is only a terrorist organisation before you miscreants in Nigeria.

No country in the world sees IPOB as a terrorist organisation long after Malami rushed and obtained a hurried court order declaring IPOB as terrorist organisation, while his Fulani drives terrorists to fight for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, like the Taliban did in Afghanistan.

IPOB has no violence as its motto. Fulani led armed forces of Nigeria started to shoot youths of IPOB...
The rest is history.
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by Gozac: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
sibepoc:
This Reno is an extremely toxic and bitter person. How can you be so obsessed on talking about cricitizing one person.. These days everything he posts is about Obi.. He should get a life abeg
Yet he still claims to be a pastor.
He does not know that he whosoever that condemns the good man and justifies the wicked is an abomination.
Reno needs to check his stand with God
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by Sonyboom: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
You have only one vote n you are free to rot in the deepest part of hell with it
Ceenachi:
We don't even need representatives this time, any candidate who can not boldly at any time come to a debate or a town hall meeting like this one to tell Nigerians how he intends to fix this failed country should be voted out on the election day without mercy because this is the reason when u want to blame them for not fulfilling their promises to the people, they would deny ever making such promises because when the promises were made, they were probably made by a representative

Tinubu made a lot of promises to Nigerians in 2015 direct from his mouth on campaign grounds but when we make reference to that now or play him back the video, he would tell us that his name is Ba Tinubu and not Muhammed Buhari, he would rather abandon all the unfulfilled promises he made to Nigerians in 2015 with his APC team and run back to campaign to us now with "I built Lagos" shame on every Nigerian who can be easily deceived by this cheap gimmick. We the Nigerian youths are wiser now and we cannot afford to re-enforce failure which APC represents.
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by nedekid: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
If one catches this thwart, what is the likely thing to do to him.
Personally for me, it is to ask him to shave that his white bia bia grin
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by onuman: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gozac:

Yet he still claims to be a pastor.
He does not know that he whosoever that condemns the good man and justifies the wicked is an abomination.
Reno needs to check his stand with God

Reno Omokri is motivated by his belief that Atiku will grant him return to Nigeria and access to public funds if Atiku wins the next presidential election.
Atiku took the rug off Reno and Jonathan's feet in Aso Rock when Atiku pulled nPDP out of Jonathan's ruling PDP in 2014.
Reno Omokri should have been on a hard campaign against Atiku by now, but because Reno is a buffoon, Peter Obi became his subject of constant attacks.
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by chandini435: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
IPOB terriostIPOB terriost...
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by Atlantis585: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
This O’Mockery guy every time I see his face he reminds me of a he-goat. But must he also sound like one?

1. The Atiku he is supporting is finished.
2. He chased Buhari all over UK any time he came for his usual medical tourism but that did not stop anything.
3. You ran away to a foreign country and have been abusing people but it has changed nothing
4. You are now hiding in Siberia or somewhere in Europe making noise and castigating Obi and he is gaining everywhere

Should you not know that you are inconsequential and your opinion is therefore of no effect?

Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by rpstar12: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
xpressionx:
So you mean every well meaning nigerian who want Nigeria to work is IPOB?

That means IPOB was fighting a good cause then

Satanic people support APC.
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by UNDFTD: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
When will this muther 4ucking M0R0N stop opening his dirty mouth to vomit garbage? IPOB and Obidients are NOT one and the same...has NEVER been and will NEVER be. It seems like the he-goat likes to hear himself ramble like a psychotic fool. I advise the idiot to learn to shut his mouth if he has nothing intelligent to talk about. Poverty is a disease and fools like him are always looking for ways to make a buck even if it means stooping so low to make a fool of themselves.
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by Diligence: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Reno Omokri: Atiku's Lap dog?

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by ogbonti: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
fergie001:
Reno, you talk too much.

Justice Jean Omokri, continue to rest.

do you know the meaning of Omokri in urhobo? small goat

Reno is a small goat - and his master Atiku is the BIG .......... complete the sentence grin
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by kosssy: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Why do you have to differentiate him from his identity? Can you differentiate Atiku from Arewa or Tinubu from Oduduwa? Senseless assertions!!
Re: Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB by Bovis(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Obi is everything that is wrong with Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Not Ojukwu's Face On The N5000 Proposed Note? / 5 Nigerian Companies Bigger And Richer Than Lagos and Ogun State / Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.