Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,775 members, 7,898,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:34 PM

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu (52556 Views)

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Raalsalghul: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Regex:

Tinubu did not build Lagos. Lagos was built before Tinubu became governor

Regex, what's up?

Abeg, I don misplace your number.

Please help me send it.

Sent you a mail already.

Thanks.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Malory: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2022
Durabest:
but you insult tinubu daily that means you too will collect.
He doesn't know that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.