Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,511 members, 7,965,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:17 AM

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu (52879 Views)

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Kelvin3476: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
mii4u:

Which Tinubu are u talking about that developed Lagos?
HE MENT Tinubu NOT TINUBU
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by MasterTeeUSA: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
He should move to Anambra and try staying there for a year LOL

OsunOriginal:

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Stevyne: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Ode ni e... When did he build his house in Lekki? When was the estate, where he lives, was built? Oponu..

And where was Lekki before 1999? Ode
see as you deh display how dense you are to the public grin
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Untube: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The same shameless old man has no other place to live apart from Lagos (Lekki) which Tinubu developed.

Look at what assumed educated person typed here. It's well
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by davidtemi(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I dare u to banish him from lekki then. What are these supporters even turning to sef. Tinubu lekki, imagine
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Ovieemmanuel: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mystic216:

How do you feel seeing the truth and dodging it
simply because he is a son of falling Angel's..
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
wirinet:

Don't mind them. They live in an alternative universe. Lekki phase one was completed before Tinubu was sworn in in 1999. VGC along the Lekki corridor was built during Abacha.

Every living thing today na Tinubu for that Lagos, even we Wey partly grow there, na Tinubu feed us till we grow lol. Even the sand na Tinubu import am.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by harwokunle1236(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
pa Adebanjo may God bless u,don't mind that fool Tinubu /shetima the terrorist they are going no wia.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by wirinet(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Every living thing today na Tinubu for that Lagos, even we Wey partly grow there, na Tinubu feed us till we grow lol. Even the sand na Tinubu import am.

Banana Island was sandfilled during Abacha. Park View Estate where Tinubu lived before 1999 was developed during IBB.
Oniru was sandfilled by Raji Rasaki.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by HRMK: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
most of the so called yoruba,including this adebanjo created most of the problems of the yorubas!they are all after their own pockets(stomach infrastructure)adebanjo was saying it was the turn of igbos to rule!ok,but is obi the only igbo presidential candidate?i can count nothing less than five igbos on their list!it is obvious adebanjo goes with who can pay his price!we all know how obi suddenly became the LP flagbearer overnight without bn a registered member of the party!he must have paid through the nose!NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING IN NIGERIA!YOU RUB MY BACK AND I RUB YOURS TOO!!
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by wirinet(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
HRMK:
most of the so called yoruba,including this adebanjo created most of the problems of the yorubas!they are all after their own pockets(stomach infrastructure)adebanjo was saying it was the turn of igbos to rule!ok,but is obi the only igbo presidential candidate?i can count nothing less than five igbos on their list!it is obvious adebanjo goes with who can pay his price!we all know how obi suddenly became the LP flagbearer overnight without bn a registered member of the party!he must have paid through the nose!NOTHING GOES FOR NOTHING IN NIGERIA!YOU RUB MY BACK AND I RUB YOURS TOO!!

The Person of the calibre career, integrity and age of Pa Adebayo can never be bought. Besides if he wanted to sell his conscience, I am sure Tinubu or Atiku will pay far higher than Obi.

He was speaking from his conscience. Anyone with a conscience should recognise that the Yoruba-Fulani should support other tribes for the presidency, particularly the Igbos.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Basher8583: 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Mystic216:
No better truth than this
He’s done with his time
It’s youth like you and your children will suffer the consequences of choosing tribe and religion before yourself and your future

God bless Afenifere for standing for the truth

Did you also know that he failed woefully as a politician throughout his political career. It was Tinubu that ended his career. A serial failure at 90.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Tinubu developed wetin? Abuja I guess.
Brainwash people everywhere.
Fashola others sorry.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Basher8583: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
DSC7:
We warned Nigerians 2015...

We are advising them Again...

Avoid Apc and BAT, they have nothing good to offer Nigerians...

Vote Wisely!!!

Keep warning. No go fix your region
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
wirinet:

Banana Island was sandfilled during Abacha. Park View Estate where Tinubu lived before 1999 was developed during IBB.
Oniru was sandfilled by Raji Rasaki.

Very anyhow people, they attribute everything in Lagos to Tinubu even the Ambode that work more than them.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by HRMK: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
wirinet:

The Person of the calibre career, integrity and age of Pa Adebayo can never be bought. Besides if he wanted to sell his conscience, I am sure Tinubu or Atiku will pay far higher than Obi.

He was speaking from his conscience. Anyone with a conscience should recognise that the Yoruba-Fulani should support other tribes for the presidency, particularly the Igbos.
people like me that was old enough to witness the role of these man's group in 1993 knew the havoc done over abiola!they tricked him to his death!tinubu will never play ball with adebanjo because he could never be trusted!the few that could be trusted like pa abraham adesanya are long dead!!
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by kizyalex10(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
Believe me 99.9 percent of all these people playing tribal politics knows the truth that Peter obi is by far the best candidate,the only candidate who served as a two time governor and was never invited by efcc ,someone who dared the whole Nigerians to show him where he misappropriated one kobo of anambras money and he will step down,someone who left government after his tenure and still remain d only governor who have not taken one kobo as an ex governor,even d piece of land given to him,he returned it,no gratuity no nothing,the only governor who made his money genuinely without a single kobo coming from the government,you compare him with atiku who 80 percent of his wealth is from and through the government or tinubu who have milked Lagos and still milking Lagos,someone who his entire family is eating through politics directly or indirectly,someone who have built an empire through politics,that man tinubu last cv stated that he worked as an accountant in mobil,just an accountant but now he claims he is richer than two states ,how is the money coming yet no businesses or what have u,his son wears a watch of over 340million nAira,if not madness plz explain it.check Peter obi’s cv and see his businesses and offices held then you will know that purely outside politics non of this candidates can dust his shoes financially but he is just modest and simple because he knows that he doesn’t need 40 convoy to operate or needs to eat certain food as he is above 40 so why storing so much wealth ,I see people still campaigning for their oppressors especially south west and then tag Peter obi igbo man because of bigotry,igbos have nt voted their son prior to this election but have voted all zones,no single man can pocket the south east no matter how influential the person is,infact no man can even pocket a whole local government in a south eastern state not to talk of the whole state ,please I dare u to name any one you know.well forgive my ranting,vote anyone of ur choice,I and my family have dual citizenship and we are fine,I might nt be rich but I have what can sustain me till a lifetime even if devil becomes president,but I have relatives who re nt previledge as Iam and I have been supporting them d little way I can and I know most are not lazy and if a good government enters,things will change for Nigerians and make it easy for us to invest bck home and assist.and even return home without fear of kidnapp or killing.

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by isaiahethan: 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You reason with your anus .getat
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by sageb: 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:
"At 94, I May Not Be Alive, But You Will Suffer If You Vote Tinubu"

~ Pa Adebanjo

What an elder lies down to see if a small pikin climb iroko tree he will not be able to see it

A word is enough for the wise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/04/adebanjo-to-nigerians-youll-suffer-if-you-vote-for-tinubu/amp/

A courageous Elder that means well for his people.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by steeltrust: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

you must be a mad man to think pa adebanjo lives in Lagos and if he lives in Lagos so what
Is Lagos in Cameroon or Niger
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by poseidon12: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Pa Ayo Adebanjo is always on point. In 2014, he also warned Nigerians against voting for Buhari but they didn't listen.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by grandstar(m): 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
jude79:

Hahaha, indomie Generations and ignorance disease, the 94 year old man was living in lekki before tinubu came to Lagos, now this, chai, I no blame you that tinubu is old doesn't mean he had to insult his elders, talkess of you of yesterday, the curse that follows such behaviour is irreversibly malignant, even if them dash you Millions, do not operate above a boundary that will even make God remove his hands from you

As at 1990,there was hardly anything in Lekki. The only remarkable place was Chevron staff quarters. It stood out. I remember VGC in 1994. Ajah was barely developed. Everywhere was forest.

Even Lagos Business School neighbourhood was empty plots of land around 2002/2003.

You might ask-how do I know so much? I'm an estate agent.

However, the Lekki-Epe road was built by Alhaji Lateef Jakande during the 2nd Republic. He was the forerunner to what Lekki is today.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by xukwaa: 12:13am On Nov 09, 2022
Die in peace!
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by LAFOCUZY: 12:22am On Nov 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Stop the lie. Tinubu did not develop lekki. Tell me which development other than the mass movement of oil workers from troubled Niger delta which developers took advantage off, most whom are ibos
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by enigma1990(m): 12:31am On Nov 09, 2022
real piece of advices! if we like make we no take heed to this advice this old man dey give us. I no fit suffer for anoda 8 years oh,I never recover all I lost for this present evil regime call APC.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Strikethem: 12:43am On Nov 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Oponu apoda like you. Why did you not say your father developed lagos.

Tinubu my foot.

Why did your foolish drug dealing bastard Tinubu not develop his iragbiji hometown.
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Strikethem: 12:46am On Nov 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Is the shameless old man suffering in Lagos (Lekki) where he lives? He should have relocated to our one and only prosperous state (Anambra) - oponu igba iya...
As old as he is, he will still feed you and your entire family.

He is saying the truth not because of himself or his children but because of you suffer head zombies and your poverty stricken family.

Why did Tinubu not relocate to iragbiji

1 Like

Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Doyou2019: 12:57am On Nov 09, 2022
Alexbio:
This is a typical and adulterated feud Seriously! Some so call Yoruba elders are horrible! Even though you are not BAT well wisher or devotee owning to your age and position in the Yoruba community this statement is totally uncalled for and ridiculous!
Elders are known be builders not destroyers either verbally or otherwise.
There is no justification from this man for Peter Obi that is tenable obviously. Both Obi and Tinubu are serial politicians in Nigeria. Who baptized Obi overnight? A Nigerian politician has no integrity whether small or big. Only fools take such a statement like this serious! So unfortunate!

Look around you, boy. If you think anyone would take this your unintelligent piece over Pa Adebanjo's words of wisdom, then you're a bigger fool than most urchins.

Kilomode e no?
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Doyou2019: 1:07am On Nov 09, 2022
Memeni:
Save this post..if Tinubu is voted in...then start counting from this day...6 years from now.. agbadorians and niggerian urchins would come and lament bitterly with their head being used to grind pepper on milestones
And the cry on their lips will be : mba mo mba ma ti se grin

But God forbid. We will not let the few Omo ales amongst us finish the future of our kids. Not on our watch!
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Mystic216: 1:08am On Nov 09, 2022
Basher8583:

Did you also know that he failed woefully as a politician throughout his political career. It was Tinubu that ended his career. A serial failure at 90.
You will consult your village chiefs to argue on that
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Mystic216: 1:10am On Nov 09, 2022
IreneJane:

Sure , but do you know that not every words from elders should be taken ? Some grew old as a fool.
They have seen life and had experiences in life than you
On this issue, they are more than right
Re: Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu by Painsoother(m): 1:17am On Nov 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Deranged Animal. u made no sense. Wake up and be honest to urself for once.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Got N260k Loan To Build His House In 1984 (Throwback Photo) / Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.