Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,628 members, 7,951,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) (616 Views)

Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima / Trouble With USA Justice System:Tinubu, Abiodun, Atiku, Bagudu And Gbajabiamila / 2019: "I Can Win With APGA" - Okorocha Admits Losing Control Of State APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) by OsunOriginal: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2022
Watch the live streaming of the ongoing walk for Tinubu/Abiodun in Abeokuta Ogun State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3tVqy4e1wo

Wow! This is serious...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) by Larryhoover(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2022
With the recent trend, I am even tempted to say Tinubu might find winning the Presidential Election easier than the primaries. Though, I am not certain of what he can do yet due to the antecedents of the current APC administration but his understanding of political games is top-notch and I feel he understands the 48 laws of power extensively.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2022
TINUBU is a regional candidate .98% of his presidential campaign is in the south west .
Re: Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) by Ttalk: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2022
Yes
Re: Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2022
Those walking for Tinubu I hope they are buying a bag of rice lower than the rest of other Nigerians.

"Mme ibak abak idem ye mme ifọd ata idem."
Re: Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) by OsunOriginal: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU is a regional candidate .98% of his presidential campaign is in the south west .

He was in Niger state yesterday... I dare Obi to hold a town hall in Niger state and let's see who will attend apart from urchins (spare parts sellers, etc).

Tinubu was also in Kano... Again, I dare Obi to organize his own and let's see who will attend apart from spare parts sellers and amlamajiri looking for food

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) by AdamuKD: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Copy copy bastards

How about Kano 3million match?

Local champion. Even at that, obi still dey give una woto woto grin
Re: Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) by AdamuKD: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

He was in Niger state yesterday... I dare Obi to hold a town hall in Niger state and let's see who will attend apart from urchins (spare parts sellers, etc).

Tinubu was also in Kano... Again, I dare Obi to organize his own and let's see who will attend about spare parts sellers and amlamajiri looking for food

Mumu , you are not in Nigeria when Kano people disgraced him even with his stolen money abi! grin
Re: Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) by Olowoeko11: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
It’s Abeokuta transport union. If transport union people can organize this kind crowd Omo what else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) by Majesty2(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tinubu is the next president, if uno like am go and hang yourself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) by Majesty2(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
AdamuKD:
Copy copy bastards

How about Kano 3million match?

Local champion. Even at that, obi still dey give una woto woto grin
as e dey pain u, e dey sweet us... OBIngo and zombidiots will labour in vain

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) by AdamuKD: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Majesty2:
as e dey pain u, e dey sweet us... OBIngo and zombidiots will labour in vain
See the face of the criminal wey you dey support

1 Like

Re: Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) by AdamuKD: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu is the next president, if uno like am go and hang yourself

Re: Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol

I've told Obi supporters who care to listen that Obi will lose the coming election and they will all change their DP back to Nnamdi kanu own

This is nothing but the sad truth and reality waiting to manifest

(1) (Reply)

Terrorist Group Impose N10m Ransom, Threatens To Wipe Out Community For Killing / Protesting Anambra Drivers Block Highway Over Agbero Touts Extortion / See What This Professor Said About Tinubu, Atiku And Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.