Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (25955 Views)

More Pictures From APC Ogun State Walk; Governor Abiodun, 9ice Spotted / Ogun State APC Walk For Tinubu/abiodun (live Video) / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by backtovillage: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Gov Dapo go hear from us come February
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by saintrow1: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
davodyguy:
Obi is what?

District candidate
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by saintrow1: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
post=118221630:

Tinubu now regional candidate grin grin

Obi is a district candidate
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Romanoff(f): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
femisplash:

But those supporting Asiwaju ain't doing alright?.. Can you afford me?

You be gigolo?
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Omen100(m): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Very low turnout.

Come to Oyo state and see the multitude showing love to pandora Obituary.

Oyo state in the pocket for pandora Obituary. grin

In the picture below, don't get it twisted, each person represents 1 million Nigerians. So that's a total of 6 million Nigerians in the picture. undecided

�����. I'm going to hell for laughing so hard with the ways they are holding on to that flag, their standing and how each person represent a million persons, Please tell Satan I’m coming to take over his reign and I will turn hell to heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Gbemini(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
KingOfAmebo:
PUBLIC SYMPATHY - A TREASURE TINUBU AND ATIKU CANNOT BUY NOW IN THE HANDS OF PETER OBI.

Public sympathy brought Obansajo to power...How? He left prison and became your President...he was seen as a no nonesense man and prudent.

Public sympathy brought Yaradua to power....How? He was seen a simply and humble man, remember he was a lecturer before becoming a Governor...he lived a simple life during his time as Governor of Kastina State.

Public sympathy brought Jonathan to power...How? Just like his late principal Yaradua, he was also a lecturer before becoming a vise Governor of Bayelsa State then he became the Governor, later a vise President then your President..
he rode on the famous "i have one shoe" sympathy story that won him to the hearts of Nigerians like what Peter Obi is currently doing.

Public sympathy brought Buhari to power...How? Just like Yaradua he was seen as a simple and strict man, something Peter Obi also added to his campaign book. Remember the famous "Buhari drinking Milo" and "I borrowed money to buy my Presidential form"?

As you can see, public sympathy has been very effective since 1999 and would continue, this is one treasure Tinubu and Atiku don't have even with their billions.

Lastly, make I shock you...Nigeria has never had a billionaire President and will never have one because the corridor of power is surrounded by people who don't want their ego diminished under a Billionaire boss. The last attempt was by Abiola, we all saw how it ended.

Tinubu and Atiku will never be Nigeria's President...Why? The sudden change of naira notes is just one of the many obstacles the forces(retired and active) in and outside Aso Rock will employ to frustrate them...something Buhari will not have control over.

Peter Obi is the only Presidential candidate mirroring the public sympathy enjoyed by former Presidents since the return of democracy, an evidently very effective weapon.
They cant bevcause they re not terrorist like obi d biafran
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by sokera: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Pyhonist:
I’m a Yoruba by tribe but all I see in these videos are bunch low IQ idiots. Politician will you use money that should have been invested in infrastructure facilities for your well-being to organize enormous campaigns for their selfish interests and you’re here trekking like fools for these politicians because of t-shirts, caps and stipend.

All I see in this video is nothing but generation of nonentities and low IQ idiots.

Quota me wrongly and you will not live to see the next general election.

I stand with Peter OBI. This is the risk I’m willing to take.
thank.you ... your opinion for yourself... you don't have to tell uz you are yoruba... I am yoruba too and I believe Tinubu had helped alot of ppl in this life and alot of his benefactors can do anything for he ... shirt is nothing

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Mccullum: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tinubu will beat hell out of other contestants in 2023.. grin
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Layhemy: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
it will be a shock if any party come close enough to APC in presidential election,all the past and present govenor are in Apc presently...A sha jeun politicians�
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by femisplash: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Romanoff:

You be gigolo?
Can you afford a premium?
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by 77up(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
davodyguy:
Obi is what?
Baba I hail o kiss

Up Jagaban !
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by adekolaelect(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
appishani1:
And tommorow they will say hausa is the problem of Nigeria
But are you the one?
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by ogbenimax007: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
undecided
Larryton:

Impressive
am not surprised na so ogun people mumu reach
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Johel(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Happening live now...

Road users be advised, the roads are blocked totally

Videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nonej5Ra94o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w4zHZMrr-o

They will still lose
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by MasterTeeUSA: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
All Ogun State Monarchs - 2nd term for Gov Abiodun. Even the Ogun State Diaspora Organizations are BATified. Expect an unprecedented level of investment in Nigeria once Tinubu is sworn in. Somehow the nepotism lies have kept people away...PDP was just too corrupt to be trusted with anything and Labour Party will only work for those that supported them. A free government is Tinubu Govt. Lai Mohammed, Fashola, Oshinbajo, and many others are from Tinubu Lagos...people were South East, and Igbos extractions are not excluded, and he was given the Jagaban of Borgu. A man that cuts across all ethnic groups is giving people nightmares. Just pray and whatever happens, accept the will of God and let us build a great Nigeria. I will do the same if Obi wins but it will be a lot harder for him to govern the North. They really don't trust his position with Igbos and he has been reluctant to condemn or speak against it. Soludo has shown more strength. I told someone that Soludo will learn his lessons. He started by taking pictures and all...then had to change tactics to save his administration.
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Murtalao60: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
When the chips are down men would be separated from boys always for Tinubu
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
IF IT IS BY WALKING I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT TINUBU WILL LOSS THIS ELECTION. I AM SURE IF WHAT I AM
AS I WAS HEADING TO WORK THIS MORNING FROM A DISTANCE LOCAL GOVERNMENT WHICH IS FAR FROM ABEOKUTA, I MET A FRIEND WEARING THAT YELLOW SHIRT, THEY WERE UP TO 30 OF THEM TRYING TO BOARD A BUS, I ASKED HIM WHERE ARE THEY HEADING TO, ALL DRESSED IN YELLOW, AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WAS PAID N3K, TO FOLLOW THEM TO ABEOKUTA WITH A T-SHIRT FOR CAMPAIGN, I LAUGH AND ASKED HIM IF HE IS HAPPY DOING THAT?, HE SAID " NA N3K WE DE TALK ABOUT, IF I DE HOUSE DE SLEEP FOR SHEY I GO GET N3K AND A T-SHIRT WITH FREE FOOD AND RIDE?, I ANSWERED HIM NO.

HE SAID DURING ELECTION, I KNOW WHO I GO VOTE FOR. THEN NO BODY GO FORCE ME TO VITE, IF THEM STILL CALL ME AND GIVE ME MINEY TO VOTE FOR THEM, I GO COLLECT AM AND CASH OUT FROM THEM, AS I DE SO, EVEN IF PDP CALL ME NOW, I NO MIND YO REMOVE THIS SHIRT PUT AM INSIDE MY BAG AND WEAR PDP SHIRT. IN ESSENCE HE SAID HE WILL NEVER REJECT THEIR MONEY.
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by ofuonyebi: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
who say this Tinubu games-master has not won a walk-over
on this 2023 election with the handwriting on the wall>

only a fool and the blind will not see nor understand this truth of the moment
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Hassanmaye(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Happening live now...

Road users be advised, the roads are blocked totally

Videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nonej5Ra94o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w4zHZMrr-o
Oh my goodness!
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Larryton(m): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
ogbenimax007:
undecided am not surprised na so ogun people mumu reach

Na South East mumu pass
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by oneMalik: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
these na men o !

we go see where una wan pass .
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by BABANGBALI: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2022
8 years of scandalous administration of Buhari a Muslim

God forbid another 8 years of a drug baron and medically unfit man who is a Muslim

And then another 8 years of another Muslim is a confirmed terrorist.

God please rescue Nigeria from the hands of APC and their supporters
Re: Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima by Toscobebo2: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
After 1 to 2 years, they will start complaining, may God change their heart b4 the election day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad / President Buhari's Interview With NTA On 6 January 2022 (Live Updates) / Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.