Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

How Do You Deal Pressing Challenges - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Deal Pressing Challenges (197 Views)

How Do You Deal Pressing Challenges / My Challenges With Rhesus Factor In Pregnancy And How I Overcame It / Do You Know Pressing A Pair Of B00bs Decreases Stress By 70%! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal Pressing Challenges by Edenbello: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
people live through challenges on a daily basis, please how do you deal with yours..

I am in am currently having serious issues with my landlord due to unpaid rent. lost my job some months back and have been home since then though I am still job hunting and believe better days are ahead,but house rent wahala have taken 90 percent of my joy and happiness. having to run from my house because of landlord seeing me or landlord coming to wake you around 6am to ask for his rent. after much explaination and posting,I told him I will give him the money on Wednesday because a friend had promise to help me with the money today being Tuesday but like the Bible says trust no man. my friend have disappointed me and I am faced with the most difficult moment of my life cos of the impending disgrace and shame tomorrow.

I wish God can come down and help me at this moment but It me me and myself alone here.
Please people with experience share with me as I am lost and confused on what to do or how to handle the situation

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Spices And Yet Commonly Overlooked...no 10 Will Shock You! / What’s The Importance Of Private Blood Testing? / 10 Healthy Food That Can Maintain The Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.