Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:48 PM

Do I Face It Or Not? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do I Face It Or Not? (151 Views)

What I Face As A POS OPERATOR & Who Can Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Face It Or Not? by mrex911(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hello ppl, ur candid advise will appreciated. I am into pos biz which i started in july dis yr. I have two investor that invested #180k and #500k respectively. We settled on 10% ROI per month 4 de 1 that invested #180k and #4800 per week for the 1 that invested #500k. Barely 1month of doing the biz one of my staff ran away with #211k to God knws wia. I continued the biz despite all the setbacks i encountered. I've been paying my investor their ROI but the biz is nt yielding enough profit to cover her cost and even b4 i started the biz i had a debt i was servicing @30k every month. Now to cut the story short, the biz cap has gone down to #80k. Now i can't even pay the ROI again and i need more money to reinvest into the biz. I don't knw if am to open up to my investor on the state of the biz but am afraid they will be disappointed with me and start demanding 4 dia money or make i japa leave town 4 de moment bc e don red o. My only pain is that they trust me so much but am afraid of police case. What do i do?

(1) (Reply)

Shopwithscript Log Needed / Elon Musk Sells $4 Bilion Worth Of Tesla Shares After Twitter Takeover As His Ne / ➜ ➜ ➜ EXCLUSIVE & FREE ➜ ➜ ➜11-12-13th November ➜ Tips & Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.