Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba (72235 Views)

DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Farid24224(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2022
Abeg where's VeryWickedMan grin
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Rochasstatue(f): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2022
Either Festus, Sixtus, Athanasius or Longinus.

Another obidient developer supporting a lying machine called Obi...

If e no be Igbo guy run this package, make Cownu knack Obi for forest!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2022
She's fine though
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by masseratti: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2022
I hate blackmailers... The person should be arrested.. What's wrong with her having fun.. It should be no body business.
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by MansoryMX(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool.

South africans and lashing be like 5 & 6...Very inseparable entities............

I concur! And their Toto can tight eh! I miss South Africa embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by DriveByKiller: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2022
BestMan001:
Seems Nigerians and sex are one?
another idiot with a laundry list of stupidity
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by swaggerjack: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2022
Akfrenzy:
angry Another XENOPHOBIA ATTACK loading

Little thing they'll blame NIGERIA

They killed LUCKY DUBE and denied the world a Golden voice and messenger and they still blame NIGERIA cry that they thought he's a Nigerian

South Africans why can't y'all ask an elderly woman, what she's enjoying from doing nudes and videoing?

It's a disgrace and shameful act but they're beating about the bush bcuz a Nigerian has been mentioned just to incite the public against Nigerians and she'll save her stewpid face at the detriment of people's lives and properties that's about to be lost soonest

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Naija4love(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Investigate well and it must be a thiefnubuu urchin undecided

Them and corrupt practices are 5&6

But her pussy is sweet and beautiful

Watch the video here

https://twitter.com/GeorgE90661598/status/1590258855711498241?t=2auFjCOzY5e3HQisXNCUzw&s=19
grin grin this guy comment no go let me watch it.
You want add more people to your sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by pacespot(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Investigate well and it must be a thiefnubuu urchin undecided

Them and corrupt practices are 5&6

But her pussy is sweet and beautiful

Watch the video here

https://twitter.com/GeorgE90661598/status/1590258855711498241?t=2auFjCOzY5e3HQisXNCUzw&s=19

I didn't see the Nigerian guy in the video, it was just the woman rubbing her VJ.

The video is cool though, I haven't seen a puzzy with grey hair in a while shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Treadway: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2022
Tru tru, conji is a respecter of no one..male and female alike. If you see this one picture with her mature gait and glasses you no go imagine say she fit dey in this kin circumstances. Awon set 'Tiwa Passage'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by VEHINTOLAR: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Charisco:

I don't have sense at all by posting this kind of shit
You're right !
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2022
Wetin dis old woman still dey enjoy for sex grin
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by olisaEze(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2022
So how did they know he’s Nigerian??

SKIDDOLEE:
Wetin dis old woman still dey enjoy for sex grin

Pray u get to her age so you can know the answer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by dyera(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2022
PrayWills:

What is sweet and beautiful about that old $$$$$. It had gray hairs. Someone said they wish they could I watch it

The funny thing is that if it was a story about leaked sextape of a young lady, they will be no link to the video. But now that it is about a decrepit old woman, there's link to the video.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by AbuAeesha: 10:34am On Nov 09, 2022
you deliberately make a sex video,then accuse someone of leaking it? what was the aim of making the video in first place??
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Makowonda: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2022
Nigerians are like MTN,they're everywhere you go.
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by ImoleNaija: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2022
babtoundey:

Who doesn't have the pleasure? Why should one be subjected to ridicules and mockery because she answers the call of nature?

Videoing her nude is also the call of nature You lot just find means to beautify immorality.
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Juoflife1(f): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2022
These clips may have been gotten from hidden cameras in hotel rooms. Be careful out there people.
I just watched the clip. She made the video herself. But why tho?
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by kastroopee4685: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2022
To Watch her Full Sex-tape Video:- CLICK HERE
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by 07kjb: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2022
Rochasstatue:

U de mad
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Ireportlive: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2022
Politicians everywhere either love sex, drug, or alcohol

Non of them dey normal
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by ngadaAwo: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
Politicians everywhere either love sex, drug, or alcohol

Non of them dey normal
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Glycosunde: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2022
I hope another xenophobic attack against Nigerians is not loading. Na so dem take dey start
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Uzomacharles: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2022
Rochasstatue:

wetin bring Peter Obi here?
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Rochasstatue(f): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2022
07kjb:

U de mad

Dalu.
Otu nne gi.
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by DaveHarry(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2022
These mamas wey like sex pass even young girls. F*** forget herself. She has some answers to some unasked questions.
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by RexTramadol1: 11:40am On Nov 09, 2022
Video or addonbilivit
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by JaceBlaze: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2022
The things these brainless grannies put their kids though shocked
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Blakpot: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yuck! Disgusting!
How come Nigerians are accused of every crime in SA.
That's very worrying.
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Fear man wey never collect, they can do and undo
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by bizzibodi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
A speaker fa!her pucci should have been d hardest thing to see...but what she has done to herself....now a publik Pucci.
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Pwettylinda(f): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
pacespot:

I didn't see the Nigerian guy in the video, it was just the woman rubbing her VJ.

The video is cool though, I haven't seen a puzzy with grey hair in a while shocked

She's an old woman that's why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / Sex Tape Of Female Ghanaian Police Officer Leaked Online / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.