Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,009 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba (72356 Views)

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Abia Police Accused Of Releasing Man Who Defiled His 1-month-old Daughter / See Method Police Used To Catch A Nigerian Accused Of Murder In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by swaggerjack: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
ecolime:
So Nerd looking folks on thick glasses have sex and moan too? shocked

BTW, why old Mama sef go ride young Di.ck so tey forget her senses?

She commot eye glasses and was moaning her life away while being recorded.

Nigerians in SA should not loose guard oo, those xenophobes fit start to dey loot shops now. Pussy ass niggars

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Pwettylinda(f): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Naija4love:
grin grin this guy comment no go let me watch it.
You want add more people to your sleepless nights
grin
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Kayyus09(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Where's the tape
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by meobizy(f): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
These things between our legs lead to the downfall of many.
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by WillyCassey: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Charisco:
Shameless people everywhere, at this age she still have the got to do this. A fool at 40 is a fool forever. What will she teach the young generation, I wonder how next generation will live and survive with this evil set of people. God help us

She is a human being that has needs, if a man her age does it is it sacrilegious also? People should be allowed to live their lives irrespective of age or gender.
No need for all these double standards, you see they didn't condemn her in the write up? Because they know it is her fundamental human right but condemned the person who leaked it because it is called private and intimate for a reason. I pray he is dealt with, he thinks he is in Nigeria where women are shamed for sex.

And btw it is "guts" not got.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Hydroxide(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
They can only moan to a Nigerian. South African ladies worships Nigerian men
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Cesearleo: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
not only obi,you mean pandora
Honlucas:
Omo

So I won the first comment..

Thanks guys I appreciate..

Vote Peter obi February next year..
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by baralatie(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
First
Where the video?
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by LordHarrizona(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
After watching the video and seeing gray hairs on a puna my gbola won’t nod at this older women the same way anymore, you nasty old lady grin
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by MarieSucre(f): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Akfrenzy:
angry Another XENOPHOBIA ATTACK loading

Little thing they'll blame NIGERIA

They killed LUCKY DUBE and denied the world a Golden voice and messenger and they still blame NIGERIA cry that they thought he's a Nigerian

South Africans why can't y'all ask an elderly woman, what she's enjoying from doing nudes and videoing?

It's a disgrace and shameful act but they're beating about the bush bcuz a Nigerian has been mentioned just to incite the public against Nigerians and she'll save her stewpid face at the detriment of people's lives and properties that's about to be lost soonest

South Africans why can't y'all ask an elderly woman, what she's enjoying from doing nudes and videoing?

Why should they ask her this? Most countries don't do came morality like Nigeria were everyone fornicates but they are always shouting about women's body counts and such nonsense.

On every civilized country, it is the person who violates privacy that is jailed. Just wait and see! Let them catch the maga that did this, e don enter hot soup. No be everywhere be here where we go dey form fake righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pwettylinda:
Investigate well and it must be a thiefnubuu urchin undecided

Them and corrupt practices are 5&6

But her pussy is sweet and beautiful

Watch the video here

https://twitter.com/GeorgE90661598/status/1590258855711498241?t=2auFjCOzY5e3HQisXNCUzw&s=19

Bad girl...
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
DeZoro:
Where is the video?

Oga calm down
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Mrtaye: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
MrRhymes101:
Eyah! Imagine loosing the reputation you built over the years and becoming an item of mockery overnight because of 5 mins pleasure. Is it worth it?
It's not about her, she's an adult and also human but the thieves, lazy and jobless bastards that brought out the video for blackmail and selfish reasons should be arrested and prosecuted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Ijb11: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
How
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by kingthreat(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
The pepertrator better leave the country. If this woman has children, they can kill that guy in honor of their mother.
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by VULCAN(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Most women in their 40s and 50s enjoy sex more than those in their 20s.

It's a secret most don't know
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by meobizy(f): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nigerian brothers that way, you are on your own. Those umqombothi-sipping kaffirs will come for your heads in retaliation.

Hmm, I never knew one could go grey in the privates. Such a turn off. No wonder she sought for a young stallion. Her political career is ruined. She can’t appear in public for the next two years. Who would guess such a highly placed woman was lonely.
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by DLivingAncestor: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
They will always use Naija to try and cover their messes cool

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by mediclife1987(m): 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news/anc-speaker-sex-tape-scandal-8-november-2022/

Another reason to start murdering Nigerians. They'll still say na drug dealers Dem dey kill when it happens.

This country called South Africa no different from useless places like Somalia, Maiduguri etc...
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by mediclife1987(m): 12:15am On Nov 10, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news/anc-speaker-sex-tape-scandal-8-november-2022/

"This can only be done by a mentally twisted and sick person who has lost sense of intimacy and respect for bodies of women deemed to be sacred by all human civility,” parties told the publication."

Just to let you in on the type of niggaz women get down with...
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by mediclife1987(m): 12:46am On Nov 10, 2022
DREAMHOMES6970:

Bad girl...

She even knows how to bend the leg sef...

Na why I dey like mature pussy well well...Dem Sabi fvck Wella.

You can't scare an old woman with a big dick. She'll handle it like a pro...
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by nairamaniac: 6:16am On Nov 10, 2022
BestMan001:
And she was MOANING shocked
there was no audio in any of the videos.

How did u hear her moaning?
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by nairamaniac: 6:18am On Nov 10, 2022
ecolime:
So Nerd looking folks on thick glasses have sex and moan too? shocked

BTW, why old Mama sef go ride young Di.ck so tey forget her senses?

She commot eye glasses
and was moaning her life away
while being recorded.

Nigerians in SA should not loose guard oo, those xenophobes fit start to dey loot shops now. Pussy ass niggars

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by ecolime(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2022
nairamaniac:

Well, I didn't watch it. Her looks only depicted face of a woman moaning.

So, you went to watch the videos? shocked Ashewo man
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by nairamaniac: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2022
ecolime:

Well, I didn't watch it. Her looks only depicted face of a woman moaning.

So, you went to watch the videos? shocked Ashewo man

Naaa waaaa ohhhh. From merelooks, you heard all the load moans?
Wonderful

Watching is free cheesy
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
olisaEze:
So how did they know he’s Nigerian??

Pray u get to her age so you can know the answer.
You're very dumb honestly you don't have meaningful reply to a question then you shut ur gutter it very simple man cheers.
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by olisaEze(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

You're very dump honestly you don't have meaningful reply to a question then you shut ur gutter it very simple man cheers.

The word is dumb and not dump. Brighter Grammar 1 will really help you. Don’t thank me, just learn how to express yourself better in future. grin
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
olisaEze:

The word is dumb and not dump. Brighter Grammar 1 will really help you. Don’t thank me, just learn how to express yourself better in future. grin
I Corrected myself , were u not taught in school to avoid capital letter in between your sentence go back to school it will help you alot grin brighter grammar
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by olisaEze(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

I Corrected myself , were u not taught in school to avoid capital letter in between your sentence go back to school it will help you alot grin brighter grammar

'In between' is a grammatical blunder, and it’s 'sentences' not 'sentence'. You see, Brighter Grammar One could have saved you further self embarrassment. Pls don’t type anymore, just go out and grab a copy now, biko! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
olisaEze:

'In between' is a grammatical blunder, and it’s 'sentences' not 'sentence'. You see, Brighter Grammar One could have saved you further self embarrassment. Pls don’t type anymore, just go out and grab a copy now, biko! grin
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by Skty: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2022
skales67:

Some came through pre-cum o

Lol .true ..but na the same sexual process ...pe**nis enter pu**ssy. Even if na test tube....person still ejaculate. If u notice, in my earlier comment,i didn't say sex. I said ejaculationn
Re: Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba by TheOgaBoss: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2022
badman007:
What a prick cannot do doesn’t exist.
I think it was video sex o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) / Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos / The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.