Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,180 members, 7,916,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Drug Allegations Dead As Dodo – Tinubu Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Drug Allegations Dead As Dodo – Tinubu Reacts (652 Views)

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Drug Allegations Dead As Dodo – Tinubu Reacts by Scotchanalysis: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2022
By Thav TV

The certified US court judgment documents surfaced and have been making the rounds on the internet since Tuesday, showing that a US District Court indicted the former Lagos State governor for drug dealings and money laundering.

The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has reacted to the certified judgment documents released by the Chicago, US court, where he was indicted of drug dealings and money laundering in 1993.

https://thavmedia.com/my-drug-allegations-dead-as-dodo-tinubu-reacts/
Re: My Drug Allegations Dead As Dodo – Tinubu Reacts by AdamuKD: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2022
grin
Tulunbu is a grand patron of hard drugs in Nigeria. He should be arrested ASAP

1 Like

Re: My Drug Allegations Dead As Dodo – Tinubu Reacts by WibusJaga: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2022
Re: My Drug Allegations Dead As Dodo – Tinubu Reacts by VoteObi2SaveNai: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2022
Scotchanalysis:
By Thav TV

The certified US court judgment documents surfaced and have been making the rounds on the internet since Tuesday, showing that a US District Court indicted the former Lagos State governor for drug dealings and money laundering.

The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has reacted to the certified judgment documents released by the Chicago, US court, where he was indicted of drug dealings and money laundering in 1993.

https://thavmedia.com/my-drug-allegations-dead-as-dodo-tinubu-reacts/

The BATstard drug lord must be arrested and prosecuted:

https://www.nairaland.com/7424424/why-tinubu-must-arrested-now

1 Like

Re: My Drug Allegations Dead As Dodo – Tinubu Reacts by MiztaSanchez22(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2022
Best for him is to go on national TV station even if its TVC and address this once and for all, if not it will keep on resurfacing every single day, and that's not a nice campaign strategy.
Re: My Drug Allegations Dead As Dodo – Tinubu Reacts by PandoraObi: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2022
Zombidients and Zombiediots

1 Like

Re: My Drug Allegations Dead As Dodo – Tinubu Reacts by duro4chang(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Dodo is now extinct. It used to be a bird but you can see it anywhere in the world. Forget about it case
Re: My Drug Allegations Dead As Dodo – Tinubu Reacts by toneroforever(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2022
MiztaSanchez22:
Best for him is to go on national TV station even if its TVC and address this once and for all, if not it will keep on resurfacing every single day, and that's not a nice campaign strategy.

Tinubu on live TV? I love those proverbs & idioms he releases. I've never heard them anywhere else before. I really miss watching him say things like" ...how do you prevent a church rat from eating a poisoned holy Communion", " recruit,50 million youths into the army.... what they will eat,agbado,cassava"

1 Like

Re: My Drug Allegations Dead As Dodo – Tinubu Reacts by kettykin: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2022
The bullion van and money laundering allegations too
Re: My Drug Allegations Dead As Dodo – Tinubu Reacts by eliyke(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2022
cry

Re: My Drug Allegations Dead As Dodo – Tinubu Reacts by jaytee01(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Zombidients and Zombiediots

You mean Agbado urchins trying to force a walking corpse into Aso Rock?

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Exposed How Tinubu Got His Chicago Certificate / Obidients Cover Delta State, / Massive Crowd As Tinubu Arrives Warri For His Presidential Campaign (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.