Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,090 members, 7,942,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. (4882 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi's Wife And Children:simplicity Runs In The Family. / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwa Ibom- Ibomites Support Your Incoming First Lady / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwaibom And She Was First Lady For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by Ikpaitid: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
I think you have terrible taste in women >: grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by habsydiamond(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Brownshoe:
Not in Nigeria if you give most of the people you see there 5k/10k,they will vote otherwise, black people worship their stomach first.
that's why stomach infrastructure is always on the agenda of our politicians..cos they know that our people can't do without food

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. by ThankUUJesus: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Daviddson:
So what do you know about her personal character that's making you praise her?
look at the life of her husband and u will know her personal character is excellent. A husband who attends morning mass everyday. Do you think he attends alone. It will b with his wife most of the time. The wife is a blessing from God to Peter Obi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s FX Reserves Reach Three-Week High, Gain $262 Million / I Think Nairaland Has Been Tough On " Akala" Of Oyo State As He Bows Out Today / Abia Still The Safest State In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.