Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra (617 Views)

The Only Reason I'm Considering Quitting My Job. / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Happy [Picture] / THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
- The WiFi 6+ mode of my ultra is superb

- The 5G+ mode work crazy as well too

Re: Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hi. Please who is the director of the site? I mistakenly post here instead of posting on the technology page. The director can delete my post as I don't think it's appropriate here. This page is about marriage not phone
Re: Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra by Idonweak: 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Just open another thread under phone or technology session

1 Like

Re: Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra by Chiraq77(m): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lagbaja54:
Hi. Please who is the director of the site? I mistakenly post here instead of posting on the technology page. The director can delete my post as I don't think it's appropriate here. This page is about marriage not phone

I Go Buy This Fone One day grin
Re: Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Idonweak:
Just open another thread under phone or technology session

Thank you so much. I've done that. God bless you
Re: Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Chiraq77:

I Go Buy This Fone One day grin

It is just $1200 when you order on Samsung website

Attached is the picture of the sun setting that u just took now

1 Like

Re: Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra by Ybholy(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Is there any site you can browse that a normal android can’t browse?

Is there anything u can do on it that can’t be done on another iOS or android. Just being curious �

(1) (Reply)

Doctors And Nurses Come In Please / Kopi Luwak: The Expensive Coffee Obtained From Civet Poop. / #hakimi. Even Men That Don't Have Up To $1M In The Account Dey Shout "Thank You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.