Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m (55547 Views)

Davido Buys A Brand New 2022 G63amg G-wagon Worth About 200million For Chioma / Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus / Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by tunize(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
It's called show business for a reason

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Pwettylinda(f): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Big fool

Invest invest invest in landed properties and other businesses mumu
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Solofresh2: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
nairalee:
Welcome to Nigeria

The Acting job that is so lucrative for Acresses (most of whom I've never heard about sef) to buy flashy cars in hundreds of millions will be unable to pay their male counterparts medical bills such that they'll resort to online begging

If u carry microphone and ask them to explain how they could afford these cars you'll hear "Hmmm It's God o" that's simply Euphemism for "Wetin my toe-toe don see, my mouth no fee talk am"
grin cheesy
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by mhiztaNexy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
See stupid comments. When a man buys, it's hustle but when a woman buys, it's kpesus. Retards.

Her parents are wealthy. Do you think broke ppl go to that house?
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by maryamabba: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy_I9_6enwg

Odion Ighalo's beloved mom prays as footballer son set to depart for his base
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by jaxxy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Congratulations. what is the source of ur wealth again pls? undecided
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by SirLakes: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by TheOgaBoss: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Rahkman:
She get house? Most of then still dey rent for lekki
Renting in lekki may be a strategic business decision. If u know u know.
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by CheapHomes1: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
yen yen yen. Same way Nini bought hers just after living, and Una still de wait for what is hidden

How did she buy hers?
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by CheapHomes1: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
mhiztaNexy:
See stupid comments. When a man buys, it's hustle but when a woman buys, it's kpesus. Retards.

What do her parents do?

Why have her male counterparts not bought 100m Benz?
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Corporate2020: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
tillaman:
See kitten see Money
Alhamdulilahi Jesu

SEX sells.

Even you and I buy Sex regularly
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Corporate2020: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
mhiztaNexy:

Are parents are very very wealthy. But, they don't drive that type of expensive car, how how will they buy it for their Olosho daughter?
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by nedekid: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ha! This one is a recent model. Was waiting for her to show the dash board.
Where do these people see this kind of money?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Originalsly: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hmmm.... in these times of widespread kidnapping she's flaunting riches. I hope she has strong security 24/7. ... if they come for her they wouldn't want to hear she don't have that amount .
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
What is her source of income?
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by hotwax: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
and male housemates are taking bike
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by CSNg: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
[s]
Generalwoodz:
Do you want to have a pussy?

In a dream I saw one-time biggest and most successful Ashana/olosho/Ashawo of the planet Earth, Cleopatra and she asked me the aforementioned question.

I call her successful because she seduced and bleeped the almighty Julius Ceasar...

Ladies and gentlemen, in that dream I wanted to answer: "give me a giant dick instead" but on a second thought I decided to go with the pussy.

In a heartbeat..

A gold plated pussy was fixed in after my Dick disappeared by the wave of a wand.

Without wastage of time, I became a harlot, LovePeddler/ prostitute and had all powerful men in history worshipping my pussy.

Musa Mensa was there. King Solomon was there. Did I say was there? I mean they fucke.d my pussy.

I also had something going on with Lord Lugar and King Edwards...

After all said and done, I bought half of the Earth and made men be my slave for life.

The power of pussy can get you 100 range Rovers if you fúck the right people.

[/s]

Nonsense!
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by RPG2020(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Money wey she for invest
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by thonylinks: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
how much is this powerbank?
damisolnal:

Laptop and phone powerbannk
Led Digital Display
QC 3.0 Output

LED Lighting
SOS Lighting Mode
Total input power - 65watts PD

Battery Capacity 46.200Ah

AC 220v Output
Call or whatsapp

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Firstcitizen: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
koolaid87:
As one crypto dey crash, another clito dey rally

Enjoy Madam

Naija suppose get online Clito exchange with graphs and all so make we know which one dey crash or rally
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by AerialMapper: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Looks like an AliExpress upgraded interior.

Definitely not 100 million
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Generalwoodz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
CSNg:
[s][/s]

Nonsense!

Go suck your dick grin
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by stasius: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
dydx2020:
G Spot or G Wagon?

One can get you the other grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by lereinter(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yimmu
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by lereinter(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
jaxxy:
Congratulations. what is the source of ur wealth again pls? undecided

Bet9ja!
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Brush1: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Who dash monkey banana undecided

And she's looking poor and malnourished even under her make- over.
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by jubrilELsudan: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
HER KUKUNASE MUST BE VERY NICE

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by ZombieSlayer1: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Do you want to have a pussy?

In a dream I saw one-time biggest and most successful Ashana/olosho/Ashawo of the planet Earth, Cleopatra and she asked me the aforementioned question.

I call her successful because she seduced and bleeped the almighty Julius Ceasar...

Ladies and gentlemen, in that dream I wanted to answer: "give me a giant dick instead" but on a second thought I decided to go with the pussy.

In a heartbeat..

A gold plated pussy was fixed in after my Dick disappeared by the wave of a wand.

Without wastage of time, I became a harlot, LovePeddler/ prostitute and had all powerful men in history worshipping my pussy.

Musa Mensa was there. King Solomon was there. Did I say was there? I mean they fucke.d my pussy.

I also had something going on with Lord Lugar and King Edwards...

After all said and done, I bought half of the Earth and made men be my slave for life.

The power of pussy can get you 100 range Rovers if you fúck the right people.

Fact, at the bolded

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by marlow1962(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Consiglieri:
She just paid car dealer to pose in front of the ride inside dealership grin
No b she get dat ride, video na make e no be like
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by Unrated900(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
tillaman:
See kitten see Money
Alhamdulilahi Jesu

Lol this make
Me
Laugh alliambudulahi jesu
Don’t worry calm down bro
God would pick our calls too for blessings
Don’t shake calm down
Just hustle and leave the rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary / Regina Daniels Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.