Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:46 AM

Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m (55574 Views)

Davido Buys A Brand New 2022 G63amg G-wagon Worth About 200million For Chioma / Toyin Abraham Acquires A G-Wagon Brabus / Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by mhiztaNexy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
If you are really concerned and bothered, i dropped address and where you can reach her but if you aren't okay with it, keep wailing and wondering. I'm done.
CheapHomes1:

It still doesn't answer my questions.

What do her parents do?

Why have her male counterparts not bought 100m Benz?
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by CheapHomes1: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
mhiztaNexy:
If you are really concerned and bothered, i dropped address and where you can reach her but if you aren't okay with it, keep wailing and wondering. I'm done.

Since you have her address, then answering my questions shouldn't be a problem for you.

What do her parents do?

Why have her male counterparts not bought 100m Benz?
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by AutoRedux: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
mhiztaNexy:
You will go far in life but stop thinking ladies can't achieve things without being a LovePeddler/hoe. Work with the right set of people and you'll know money is easy to get

Maybe I need to tell you that I am a millionaire, a self-made millionaire at that. Worry about yourself and your future bruv. I have it figured out, you should endeavor to do so. grin

I am stating the obvious about the hoe who got to buy a car worth 100million without having a verified source of income cos I know what it takes to afford such a car.
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
Okay hoe detector. Everyone is a millionaire online.
AutoRedux:

Maybe I need to tell you that I am a millionaire, a self-made millionaire at that. Worry about yourself and your future bruv. I have it figured out, you should endeavor to do so. grin

I am stating the obvious about the hoe who got to buy a car worth 100million without having a verified source of income cos I know what it takes to afford such a car.
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by AutoRedux: 12:11am On Nov 13, 2022
mhiztaNexy:
Okay hoe detector. Everyone is a millionaire online.

I have a keen eye to know a hoe when I see one. As for the millionaire part, best believe that’s the truth bruv. Nothing to gain by saying what I am not. Good luck being a hoe’s defense counsel. tongue
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by mhiztaNexy(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2022
Okay, The millionaire hoe detector
AutoRedux:

I have a keen eye to know a hoe when I see one. As for the millionaire part, best believe that’s the truth bruv. Nothing to gain by saying what I am not. Good luck being a hoe’s defense counsel. tongue
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by TheSourcerer: 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
mhiztaNexy:
Its so obvious you are scared of girls making it in life. How you involved "simp" really shows you lack love and proper upbringing. Whenever your female relatives, sisters, make it in life, they'll be tagged "hoe". Na your mama i just pity cos this ur reasoning go be inheritance from ur papa and e sure me, your mama no go far for life and if she make am , e mean say no be your papa only dey knack am. Weyrey oloshi
hi this is a random text to remind you to smile , unclench your fist , relax your jaws and smile , trust me it helps , no matter what it always gets better , no matter what , just keep holding on do have a wonderful day smiley

Btw you really are awesome smiley
Re: Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m by pacehood(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Consiglieri:
She just paid car dealer to pose in front of the ride inside dealership grin
and today rumors have it that she cannot afford rent. Say no to fake life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused / Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos / Regina Magazine: Regina Daniels Turns Publisher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.