Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,923 members, 7,909,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover (473 Views)

Brother Gets Married To Younger Sister After 10 Years Of Legal Battle(photo) / 39 Year Old Mum Gets Engaged To Son's 18 Year Old Best Friend (pics) / 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by muhdaliyuh: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CpG0OKKWSw

Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday and her 27-year-old boyfriend are reportedly engaged.

This was made known by Gistreal Blog on Instagram as it shared images of the couple.

Also, Nkechi Blessing took to her social media account and flaunted a diamond ring on her finger, which her man is said to have used to propose to her.

In an earlier post on her Instagram page, the 33-year-old actress noted that anybody who has her as a spouse or friend would love her company so much that they would not want her out of their sight.

She wrote; ”If you have me in your corner,either as a friend or spouse,you will never let me out of your sight for a second Forget noise

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by gabrielnwo: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
to those people who skipped my comment, may ur crushes fall inlove with ur besties.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by abdurrahmankas: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh51v6vtvDU

Person way her mouth they run like tap water will it last another failed marriage in the making I just pray am wrong another feminist � who is somewhere single because of her advice will be swearing � for her now in her mind hewwww ����

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by abdulwasiubar: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
Okada man gist on bike....air no go
allow you hear anything..
okada man: jdvdpuhadetwwkstew
Me: yes sir I swear no be lie

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by beelon1020(m): 2:05am On Nov 13, 2022
Congratulations!... one olosho taken off the hood...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Reportedly Gets Engaged To Younger Lover by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:52am On Nov 13, 2022
She should have kept the engagement secret till the marriage celebration is done.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Person? / Clearance Sale For Home Items In Kosofe / This Is Taking My Health And My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.