Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,822 members, 7,972,938 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:37 PM

This Is Taking My Health And My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Taking My Health And My Life (480 Views)

Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / My Baby Dad Is Taking My 2years Old Child Away From Me Pls Help Me / I'm Planning On Taking My Son To His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Taking My Health And My Life by crood: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Everything is to difficult in the village we dont have ford to eat nor money to buy we are dying too much this lack of money has affected us to deep that work is no more my health is fading am dizzy and weak my body is shaking any small thing can kill me now. Please help me witg a little to eat i am also a member please dont let me die.
Re: This Is Taking My Health And My Life by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2023
Go to any site around you and work

Or

Download Grindr and do the needful

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Pay Or Rent New House With 70k Salary / I Want DNA Test” – Man Discovers That His Daughter Resembles Wife’s Boss / Organic SEEDS, NUTS, DRIED FRUITS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.