Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:00 AM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple (69044 Views)

Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Evidenx(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Congrats to them
But house on the Rock,I can never enter there.. na Satan sit down there gidigba,if God open your eyes,real churches for Nigeria nor reach 10. Any church preaching prosperity are already out of the right path of JESUS CHRIST.
A true church preaches what Jesus Christ himself preach which is REPENTANCE AND SALVATION.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by dododawa1: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Where TRUMP?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
naijapips04:

Totally rigged. Will be exposed very soon.
Has Trump finished exposing the rigged election of 2020, what makes you think this one will be exposed?

Lol, when an election doesn't go your way it is rigged. LMAO
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by womenareapezz: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Lebanese
not Lebanese oga! If them born you for Nigeria na Nigeria you be undecided
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Gospel2Day: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
God1000:
Not my pigeon, I abhor anything related to Donald trump.

I hate him so much with passion and every fibre of my being.

You picked that hate triait from your spiritual father Satan, and NOT from God.
You can make God your spiritual Father by repenting from your hate-filled sinful soul and by accepting the Gift of Divine Light, Love, Life and Liberty by faith in Jesus' atoning death on the cross.
For further spiritual help do feel free to DM me.
Jesus is Lord.
Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Karnice600: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Anything attracting fame/names in the world must have a link to Nigeria. Once we get leadership right, we'd have a special place in the heart of the world.

In Meghan, the royal princess' voice...with my DNA I'm 43% Nigerian

Deontey Wilder , the American boxer said...my ancestry is traced to Edo, Nigeria and I'm vising someday.

Pastor TD Jakes....am igbo by ancestry

George Floyd , the man pinned down and killed was said to have been Nigerian by ancestry. MLJ's sister said so on fox news.

AJ the boxer is Nigerian by ancestry

Obj once said, the current USA VP, karmala had Nigerian blood.

Olauda Equiano was Nigerian

See trump's latest inlaw...was born in Nigeria.

Funny. So long as Nigerians can't make Nigeria work, forget all those story.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Iykenuwa(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
God1000:

Please go back to your meds or seek spiritual help.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by rollywise(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
I guess punch didn't get a better view to snap the bride's father and other guests like republican party faithfuls. If na wetin Peter Obi do wrongly now them go carry am for head
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by lereinter(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Dis one no be Jesus Christ is coming back pastor he be na alaye pastor

World power seeker pastor

He get connection
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by mu2sa2: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Anything attracting fame/names in the world must have a link to Nigeria. Once we get leadership right, we'd have a special place in the heart of the world.

In Meghan, the royal princess' voice...with my DNA I'm 43% Nigerian

Deontey Wilder , the American boxer said...my ancestry is traced to Edo, Nigeria and I'm vising someday.

Pastor TD Jakes....am igbo by ancestry

George Floyd , the man pinned down and killed was said to have been Nigerian by ancestry. MLJ's sister said so on fox news.

AJ the boxer is Nigerian by ancestry

Obj once said, the current USA VP, karmala had Nigerian blood.

Olauda Equiano was Nigerian

See trump's latest inlaw...was born in Nigeria.
May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by scrupulousblog: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
WHERE IS DONALD TRUMP IN THE PHOTOGRAPH??
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Federalis: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Trump no show face?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by zudozz: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
God1000:

I only dislike him.

I dont hate him. I also think he is funny!
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by a0000000z: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Oye0404:
My kinda wedding, simple but very classy.. God bless their union.

God hear your prayer grin

The guy is 24years while Trips daughter is 29. grin

If you are like 25years or less, you can come and save our Siofra before she hits menopause.

She is already 30.

NB: Siofra has unlimited body counts if you won't mind grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Uzoisaga(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
God1000:

So sorry about the deep hate buddy.
Now your hate-ful soul about a man must continue to hear about all the days of your little miserable life. The bad news for you here is that, the man on the news don't know and will never know about you, even if you become Nigerian president.
Do something better with your life than hating someone, be him Trump or anybody.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by treatise: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
God1000:

Hmmm, you also?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
DT you see your life,your daugther got married to person born in sh.t hole country
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
lesson44:

Is there anything about the criminal that is known to the world?

Mention them.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Same goes for you too.... on Bola Tinubu matter...

You only know him through the media yet you judge him on every turn.

We find it easy to dish out advice to people yet we fail in carrying out same advice in our lives...

I don’t hate bola Tinubu, he is not just fit for the role of a managing director now, he is old and fragile, he is on medications to calm his illness, we can not admit he is not fragile.

Chat with my friend who love Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Lightorder: 12:14am On Nov 14, 2022
God1000:

does he know that a creature like you exists ? Continue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by PoliteActivist: 12:34am On Nov 14, 2022
womenareapezz:
not Lebanese oga! If them born you for Nigeria na Nigeria you be undecided

That makes a whole bunch of our people, like Saraki, British!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by jaxxy(m): 12:34am On Nov 14, 2022
God1000:

u need to drop the hate. I noticed most people that hate on trump aren't really better than him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by CaptainWest1000(m): 12:41am On Nov 14, 2022
tolumizzy:
Wao
Igbalode pastor
Not all those die by fire campaigners
See as Man of God set
Con make brain join
Ogun kill poverty

OLORUN GBO, JESU RANTI ME OOOO, POVERTY DIE AROUND MY LIFE TOOO OOOOO KAI[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by FBS: 2:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Evidenx:
Congrats to them
But house on the Rock,I can never enter there.. na Satan sit down there gidigba,if God open your eyes,real churches for Nigeria nor reach 10. Any church preaching prosperity are already out of the right path of JESUS CHRIST.
A true church preaches what Jesus Christ himself preach which is REPENTANCE AND SALVATION.
So how is prosperity a bad thing? How are you the judge of that

Deuteronomy 8:18 - But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Luke 6:38 - Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by ezra1990: 6:03am On Nov 14, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

How can you hate a man you don’t know?
No be juju be that

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by ono(m): 6:37am On Nov 14, 2022
Jossiace:
Because Democrats and the evil globalists have manipulated you to be so.
They'll hate you like him if you to stand like him. Trump isn't a globalist like them, he says America first and all other presidents should put their counties first and before any other things.
But these people see him like a clog in the wheel of their evil agenda for the world. They see him as someone who doesn't align with LGBTQ, abortion , etc. And these are those immoral policies they are implementing for the world. These evil people like George Soro, Obama, Pelosi, etc.
So they won't like you.

Since they have been calling him a racist, there has never been a concrete evidence that Trump is racist. Those media publishes are lies.
For example, Trump banned some countries where crises and unrest have been so long and uncontrolled. Arabian countries are there as well as Venezuela, North Korea, Democratic Republic of Congo. He later added Nigeria and other countries.
If you are dumb, that's only when you will sunrise to the media news that called it anti Muslim ban.
Venezuela is 99% Christian, DR Congo is 94% Christian while North Korea is Atheist.

Trump is good for the world.
Look at how he reconciled Arabs and Jews against the age long and religious reasoning of having disaffection for Jews.
He defeated ISIL immediately he came. Something Obama couldn't do.

Great post!
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by ono(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2022
naijapips04:

Totally rigged. Will be exposed very soon.

All sane people's wish. The evil demonrats will have a dose of their medicine soon.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Evidenx(m): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2022
FBS:

So how is prosperity a bad thing? How are you the judge of that

Deuteronomy 8:18 - But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Luke 6:38 - Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
One question to you,IS IT WHAT JESUS PREACHED WHEN HE CAME TO EARTH? IS IT WHAT THE 12 APOSTLE AND EARLY CHRISTIAN PREACHED?

YOUR GUESS IS GOOD AS MINE

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by FBS: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Evidenx:
One question to you,IS IT WHAT JESUS PREACHED WHEN HE CAME TO EARTH? IS IT WHAT THE 12 APOSTLE AND EARLY CHRISTIAN PREACHED?

YOUR GUESS IS GOOD AS MINE
1. Is there a reason why you are writing in capital letters?
2. You do understand that prosperity is not just material gain, right?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by 9jaRealist: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Lebanese man na hin be Naija gbola?

Is Nigeria a tribe or ethnicity?
If he has a Nigerian passport, he’s Nigerian and it’s “Nigerian gbola”!

PoliteActivist:
Lebanese

‘Nigerian’ is a nationality, not an ethnicity…
Being Nigerian and being Lebanese are NOT mutually-exclusive.
>
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by EvohCJ: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Congratulations to them all

He that find a wife, find a good thing and obtain favour from God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.