Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple (68982 Views)

Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Emyogalanya: 7:36am On Nov 14, 2022
God1000:
Not my pigeon, I abhor anything related to Donald trump.

I hate him so much with passion and every fibre of my being.
for exactly what?
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by lishman1010: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2022
God1000:

I hate him so much with passion and every fibre of my being.
its amazing the hate you give.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Pootle: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

How can you hate a man you don’t know?

no mind am jare
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by colonelwealth(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Anything attracting fame/names in the world must have a link to Nigeria. Once we get leadership right, we'd have a special place in the heart of the world.

In Meghan, the royal princess' voice...with my DNA I'm 43% Nigerian

Deontey Wilder , the American boxer said...my ancestry is traced to Edo, Nigeria and I'm vising someday.

Pastor TD Jakes....am igbo by ancestry

George Floyd , the man pinned down and killed was said to have been Nigerian by ancestry. MLJ's sister said so on fox news.

AJ the boxer is Nigerian by ancestry

Obj once said, the current USA VP, karmala had Nigerian blood.

Olauda Equiano was Nigerian

See trump's latest inlaw...was born in Nigeria.

You have just finished work...nothing much to add again
Truthful and well said .
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Germi9: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2022
Goldbw122:
Money is good, all the time.
Even now
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by colonelwealth(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2022
TheDemola:
Previous thread:
www.nairaland.com/7424301/tiffany-trump-marry-lagos-bred-fiance

https://punchng.com/nigerian-pastor-attends-trump-daughters-wedding-blesses-couple/

Men and people of power.
God bless their union with all good things of life.

Pastor Adefarati...I love you sir.
More grace to your ministry &family.

Congrats to our own Michael Bolous the young Nigerian Lebanese....we are now inlaws to Mr. D. trump.

Nigeria is doing well&has been well represented for something good.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by ike007(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Nazgul:
Whenever I see this man I remember the experience... hopefully I'll attend this year's edition.

Him and Dr Olukoya of mfm are one of the most humble men of God in Nigeria. They avoid all this media drama and scandal. May God continue to bless and up lift him.

Humble indeed
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Tegabadguy(m): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Klass99(f): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
smiley
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Nazgul: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Klass99:

Naz cheesy, please attend ooo I think you'll have a good time.

Your mention of The Experience brought back good memories, I remember one year Yolanda Adams was on the platform to minister. About 60 seconds into her first song, the lady sitting beside me and I turned our heads to look at each other, then we started laughing at the same time.

It was the connection and understanding between complete strangers over Yolanda that had us laughing out loud. Yolanda was in a world of her own singing what can best be described as an opera classic and doing a solo performance. She wasn't carrying the crowd along, the crowd wasn't feeling her and we couldn't even relate to the song.

The memory always makes me smile till date, because of how that lady and I, had a moment of our own through non-verbal communication. The look on her face and mine was like........what the hell is she doing? As far as I know, Yolanda has never been back on the Experience platform.

I feel you on Pastor Adefarasin I just like and appreciate the way he is all about unity in the Body of Christ and the different programmes he hosts to promote that unity. Programmes like T.A.P.E (The African Praise Experience) The Experience and Word Conference. I don't know much about Dr Olukoya, but I'll take your word on him.
Lol...that program isn't called the experience for nothing, you certainly had your own experience. cheesy

I haven't attended it for the past two years because of covid. 2020 was lock down and 2021 they held it in their church. I'm hoping that this year's edition would be held at TBS so I can attend.

And yes the man is really uniting the body of Christ, it's not easy to be consistent in such program.

For Dr Olukoya, I love his prayer books, and most of his books, you can hardly find him on the media talking about politics or criticizing other men of God like that, he's just focused on his ministry.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Klass99(f): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
smiley
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by lhordspy: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ingriid:
Love is indeed a beautiful thing with d right person.

Big congratulations to d couple !

With the right person....

I love that you added the last few words.
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Dwana96(m): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
God1000:

I hate him so much with passion and with every fibre of my being.
U dey hate person wey no know whether u exist��
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Attends Trump's Daughter's Wedding, Blesses Couple by Nazgul: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Klass99:

@ The bolded, I admire and applaud this.
Yes he's so silent. MFM is one of the top grad A Pentecostal churches in Nigeria (they're over 30 years old). It's in the same circle as RCCG, winners, Deeper life...but if you mention Dr Olukoya outside, many people would tell you they don't know him that much. I just love the way he avoided unnecessary media attention all these years.

Klass99:
I didn't attend last year's either but my favourite Xperience ever was the first one hosted at their church, it was virtual and no artistes were flown in because of Covid but it was such a blast for me!
I didn't attend that edition either. As I head it was going to be in their church (indoors), I just gave up any thoughts of attending it cos I felt the screening would be too hectic because of the covid protocols and they wouldn't allow much people in.

Klass99:
The crowd wasn't much or rowdy like it usually is at TBS, the atmosphere felt warm and cozy with ACs on full blast. The remix of Sinach's hit song miracle worker by different artistes globally was the sweetest thing ever, a new artiste from India with his band were also a lovely addition, they sang in their native language and English but the crowd was vibing along just fine.

Most people I spoke with afterwards didn't like that particular season because it was indoors and not at TBS but I did. As I grow older I prefer smaller and manageable crowds of people, than larger and unruly ones. The TBS crowd can be unruly sha, most of them no dey hear word.
You won't understand. That TBS crowd and madness is the reason why most people (myself inclusive) attend the show. The last edition I attended was that of 2018 (I didn't close from work early in 2019 so I couldn't attend it)

I went with a friend, and when we got there we met other crazy people way craizer than us... grin

After the program, in the early hours of Saturday morning, we miraculously got a BRT bus few meters after TBS, do you know that we were singing like drunkards inside the BRT around 5am till I got to my destination grin . The thrill of meeting and having fun with people is the major reason why I prefer TBS to any other venues.

The only precaution I take at TBS is that I don't carry my big phone I go with a small phone, and I carry only my transport money and a little extra for snacks, cos of pick pockets. Anything aside that, there's much fun there.

Klass99:
Oh yes, I certainly had an experience that year with Yolanda grin, then another year with Kirk Franklin and his energetic dance moves on stage. How does he do it at over 50 years of age? Donnie McClurkin & Don Moen never cease to wow and amaze me either, regardless of how many times they are invited back. It's just fond thoughts and memories for me.....all the way.
Don Moen is the one I love so much, you'd literally feel the presence of God when he's ministering. The others to me are just noise makers, I hardly concentrate whenever they're ministering so I'm not really familiar with their names cos I'm always seated on the gallery where there's massive distraction from guys who are trying to kick start their comedy career that night by making you crack your ribs out with laughter. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.