Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After (31616 Views)

Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries / Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by olisaEze(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2022
If u goan get ursef killed, ur wife no matter how much love u both share, will eventually set doggy for someone else with all the money u suffered to save! grin

3 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by seanwilliam(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Though body no be firewood but I kinda feel somehow reading this .

At the end of the day , you only get yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by ppogba: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2022
Na person wey die, na hin own finish.

Congrats madam. It is not easy to sleep alone when the weather is cold.

2 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by ictplotter(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2022
ahnie:
You ve now seen the reason why I always tell people to enjoy their lives while on earth.
Because life **goes on**
No enjoyment on earth, the life of a man is a mirage and your sole purpose on earth is to please your creator not to enjoy your human fresh and perish in hell because a minute in hereafter is more than a thousand years on earth.

1 Like

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Nostring: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2022
QuoteJustOnce:
Just watch.... one idiat will mention peter obi
joke is on u,na u be the only idiot after all grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by jessylaurel(f): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2022
ahnie:
Well happy married life to them.
So there re men who loves marrying widows?

Meaning?? Go to school and stop displaying ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by pappy2000: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Yet some men in the name of i am a responsible husband will go the extra length to make their wife happy.I am not saying you should not perform your responsility as a man but do so wisely, take care of yourself first, hope many mumu wey dey here go learn

3 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Daniluv1(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:
People who kill or mutilate human beings body do God really forgive them when they ask for forgiveness ? Just curious.

Now this your question is suspicious
Are you planning on venturing into that line with the intention of asking for forgiveness too later on

You better don't try it
Instead do normal yahoo yahoo

Because I still can't phantom the reason for this question in particular

Talk now oh make we know

2 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by debbaron2011: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2022
It is high time for men to start being HUMAN than being a MAN

4 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by AfonjaConehead: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive #OBI/DATTI:
cool

Make she no marry again, abi 3 years without blockus isn't enough

If she turn Olosho now, una go blame her

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Crafteck1: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2022
chatinent:
She has to remarry. She's still ripe.

If it's the man, the family will beg him to remarry too.

Cos its assumed a man cant take good care of children
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by alabo1: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2022
QuoteJustOnce:

You lack education !

I don't argue with idiots. Have a nice day
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by SugarGirl44(f): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2022
ahnie:

So you mean you won’t ever remarry if you lose your wife or women should start stigmatizing and avoiding you when that happens?

2 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Kobicove(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Life must go on!
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by chatinent: 9:15am On Nov 14, 2022
Crafteck1:

Cos its assumed a man cant take good care of children

And a woman can without a man?

That's just a Nigerian one-sided mentality against women.

4 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by dododawa1: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2022
LIFE GOES ON.
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by BRATISLAVA: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2022
EmekaA125:
E better like this than say all men for neighborhood dey pounce on her everyday.

And if they did, how exactly does it concern men what she's doing with her body? Isn't it still men who would be patronizing her?
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by juman(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Aremu ra emu kosan owo.

Happy married life my lovely people.
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by juman(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2022
I wish I dey Nigeria and do one big wedding like that.

Marry more ladies. They're plenty on the ground unmarried.
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by ufuosman(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2022
HML
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Crafteck1: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2022
chatinent:

And a woman can without a man?

That's just a Nigerian one-sided mentality against women.

Mostly...
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by frozen70(f): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2022
ahnie:

Yes there are lots of men who loves marrying widows

They are not stressful to handle like the younger ones

At a stage in a man's life he wants a woman that will give him peace of mind

The matured women fell into that category

1 Like

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by BABANGBALI: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2022
419 marriage. I'm sure dem don dey fok before her husband died.

2 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by BABANGBALI: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2022
juman:
I wish I dey Nigeria and do one big wedding like that.

Marry more ladies. They're plenty on the ground unmarried.
dem full nairaland. I fit give you their monikers and phone numbers
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Basiljoe: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Men should take care of themselves and enjoy life to the fullest.... most women will move on if you kaput
"Women are incapable of loving men in a way that a man idealizes is possible, in a way he thinks she should be capable of." - Rational Male

Iron Rule of Tomassi #6: Women are utterly incapable of loving a man in the way that a man expects to be loved.

1 Like

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by juman(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2022
BABANGBALI:
dem full nairaland. I fit give you their monikers and phone numbers

Interested.
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by ZINNYBANKS: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Daniluv1:

Now this your question is suspicious
Are you planning on venturing into that line with the intention of asking for forgiveness too later on

You better don't try it
Instead do normal yahoo yahoo

Because I still can't phantom the reason for this question in particular

Talk now oh make we know
The woman in question husband was murdered in cold blood in January of 2020 . I just Wonder if the killer presently like right now go on his knees and ask God for forgiveness , will God forgive someone like that ?
This is what triggered my question and don't think so small .
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by QuoteJustOnce: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2022
alabo1:

I don't argue with idiots. Have a nice day

You lack education, once again.
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by 2Radii: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:
People who kill or mutilate human beings body do God really forgive them when they ask for forgiveness ? Just curious.
Sure....

But that does not restrict them from facing the consequences grin
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by jefe03(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2022
After six children?
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Desusi: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=ahnie post=118367064]Well happy married life to them.
Has widow committed sin? We can as well ask,are women marrying widower too? My brother, pray that you never experience being a widower/widow.There are realities in life,which are better imagined than to experienced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.