Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,766 members, 7,935,279 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:54 AM

Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After (31721 Views)

Single Mother Of Three Joyful As She Remarries At The Age Of 38 / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries / Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by sacajawea: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2022
ahnie:
You ve now seen the reason why I always tell people to enjoy their lives while on earth.
Because life **goes on**
Shut up!

ahnie:
Well happy married life to them.
So there re men who loves marrying widows?
Just Shut Up!!
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by SaintSmart50(m): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2022
Nursepepeye:
investigator should check the new husband for the murder

Na waa oo!
Na only you carry cum o!?
You must be a footballer.
I am a goalkeeper and I like to catch those balls!�
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by ahnie: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2022
frozen70:

Yes there are lots of men who loves marrying widows

They are not stressful to handle like the younger ones

At a stage in a man's life he wants a woman that will give him peace of mind

The matured women fell into that category
Thanks frozen for the explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Silifat Wura, the widow of the late popular traditional healer, Fatai Yusuf, popularly known as Oko Oloyun, has remarried

The ceremony was held in Lagos on Saturday.

According to reports, the name of Wura’s new husband is Aremu Abiola.

Mr. Fatai Yusuf, otherwise known as Oko Oloyun, was killed in January 2020.

Yusuf was killed around 4:30 pm on the road while traveling to Iseyin, Oyo State.

He was reportedly attacked at Igboora.

His businesses were Oko-Oloyun Worldwide and De-Fayus International.

He also got involved in some money ventures, promising high returns, as high as 10 percent to people investing in distributors of his products.

People who invest N10m are promised N1m return in two months; N500,000 investment, will yield N50,000 return also in two months.

However, no one has been charged in court in connection with Oko Oloyun’s murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fj0No5rh-s
now New business owner is there.. oko-opo , new management ti take over.
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Dorcaz: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Holybaddo:
If you like kill your self for woman

They will leave you and bounce to the next available candidate

"If you like kill yourself for man. They will leave you and marry your sister if she loose guard."

2 Likes

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Tunagee(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
Holybaddo:
If you like kill your self for woman

They will leave you and bounce to the next available candidate

As simple as that. Even my wife knows, i can only do what my capacity can carry, cos you kill yourself for a woman; wife fiancee or girlfriend, another man takes over.

1 Like

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Tunagee(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Men should take care of themselves and enjoy life to the fullest.... most women will move on if you kaput

Exactly
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by doshiyad1: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:
People who kill or mutilate human beings body do God really forgive them when they ask for forgiveness ? Just curious.

A capital YES, YES, YES!! if they are sincere and genuine in their repentance.

However, they will still (A MUST) pay/face the consequences of what they have committed one way or the other but this time with mercy because God cannot go back on his word as said, he honors his word more than his name; Psalms 138 V 2.
Note: ''His words are also yeh and amen''!

Mind you, this is not particular to the murders only but to everyone that commits sin/evil especially with consistency on same thing.

Romans 6 V 23 says; The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus Hallelujah! @ This point (I pray, that may God show us mercy all Amen! Because as humans, one way or the other we are guilty) don't forget this for life, for everything in this earth, good or bad there is reward for it, and we reap what we sow. Galatians 6:7-8. 7; Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8; For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

[b]Read the story of king David :[/b] Please note: “Pardoning error, transgression and sin but by no means giving exception from punishment “Ergo according to Scripture, as it relates to YHWH, punishment and forgiveness are two different subject matters. Hence, as it applies to King David, the prophet Nathan told King David that YHWH did let his sin pass by. However, God did not exempt the king from punishment. The account says that God struck the adulterine infant besides everything else the prophet Nathan told David would happen to him. “You have acted in secret; I WILL ACT IN PUBLIC.” -This proves that God acted to punish King David.

I will give your wives to your fellow man. The child recently born to you will die, a sword will not depart from your house till time indefinite, so from Solomon to Jesus, a sword did not depart from David’s house.

But God continued to use David as king, and his sons, and to write his inspired word, and to produce Jesus as his descendant. Therefore, God can punish and forgive a person at the same time.

Now a sword will never depart from your own house, because you despised me by taking the wife of Uriah the Hittite as your wife.’ 11 This is what YHWH says: ‘Here I am bringing against your calamity from within your own house; and before your own eyes, I will take your wives and give them to another man, and he will lie down with your wives in broad daylight. 12 Although you acted in secret, I will do this in front of all Israel and in broad daylight.’” 13 David then said to Nathan: “I have sinned against YHWH.” Nathan replied to David: “YHWH, in turn, forgives your sin. You will not die. 14 Nevertheless, because you have treated YHWH with utter disrespect in this matter, the son just born to you will certainly die.” 15 Then Nathan went to his own house. And YHWH struck the child whom Uriah’s wife had borne to David, and he became sick.

For further understanding and better clarification, you can read up the story in the book of 2 Samuel 11 V 1-27 and also same bible passage, 12 V 9-18

Inconclusion, include this in your daily prays; Oh lord, do not deliver me up to the will of my enemies and may they not triumph over me
Psalms 27 V 12. because if one's enemies succeed, and it became a matter of murder, and the person involves is not ready and it just happened either deliberately or not where will he/she be?? and the enemy is alive and maybe jailed. I tell you with my full chest that if this enemy realizes he has done evil and genuinely repents he/she will surely make heaven so let be careful because not everyone is lucky or have grace.
Hope I have been able to answer your question satisfyingly. Shalom!!
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by ZINNYBANKS: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
doshiyad1:

A capital YES, YES, YES!! if they are sincere and genuine in their repentance.

However, they will still (A MUST) pay/face the consequences of what they have committed one way or the other but this time with mercy because God cannot go back on his word as said, he honors his word more than his name; Psalms 138 V 2.
Note: ''His words are also yeh and amen''!

Mind you, this is not particular to the murders only but to everyone that commits sin/evil especially with consistency on same thing.

Romans 6 V 23 says; The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus Hallelujah! @ This point (I pray, that may God show us mercy all Amen! Because as humans, one way or the other we are guilty) don't forget this for life, for everything in this earth, good or bad there is reward for it, and we reap what we sow. Galatians 6:7-8. 7; Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8; For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

[b]Read the story of king David :[/b] Please note: “Pardoning error, transgression and sin but by no means giving exception from punishment “Ergo according to Scripture, as it relates to YHWH, punishment and forgiveness are two different subject matters. Hence, as it applies to King David, the prophet Nathan told King David that YHWH did let his sin pass by. However, God did not exempt the king from punishment. The account says that God struck the adulterine infant besides everything else the prophet Nathan told David would happen to him. “You have acted in secret; I WILL ACT IN PUBLIC.” -This proves that God acted to punish King David.

I will give your wives to your fellow man. The child recently born to you will die, a sword will not depart from your house till time indefinite, so from Solomon to Jesus, a sword did not depart from David’s house.

But God continued to use David as king, and his sons, and to write his inspired word, and to produce Jesus as his descendant. Therefore, God can punish and forgive a person at the same time.

Now a sword will never depart from your own house, because you despised me by taking the wife of Uriah the Hittite as your wife.’ 11 This is what YHWH says: ‘Here I am bringing against your calamity from within your own house; and before your own eyes, I will take your wives and give them to another man, and he will lie down with your wives in broad daylight. 12 Although you acted in secret, I will do this in front of all Israel and in broad daylight.’” 13 David then said to Nathan: “I have sinned against YHWH.” Nathan replied to David: “YHWH, in turn, forgives your sin. You will not die. 14 Nevertheless, because you have treated YHWH with utter disrespect in this matter, the son just born to you will certainly die.” 15 Then Nathan went to his own house. And YHWH struck the child whom Uriah’s wife had borne to David, and he became sick.

For further understanding and better clarification, you can read up the story in the book of 2 Samuel 11 V 1-27 and also same bible passage, 12 V 9-18

Inconclusion, include this in your daily prays; Oh lord, do not deliver me up to the will of my enemies and may they not triumph over me
Psalms 27 V 12. because if one's enemies succeed, and it became a matter of murder, and the person involves is not ready and it just happened either deliberately or not where will he/she be?? and the enemy is alive and maybe jailed. I tell you with my full chest that if this enemy realizes he has done evil and genuinely repents he/she will surely make heaven so let be careful because not everyone is lucky or have grace.
Hope I have been able to answer your question satisfyingly. Shalom!!
Jeez too long just finish reading it and yes .
But you know God didn't forgive moses , thou that was in the old testaments such didn't happen again in the new testaments. I think those people who kill intentionally shouldn't be forgiven , cutting short the life you can't create .
From Solomon to Jesus sword did not depart from David's family how ? Can u explain ?
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Enumerator(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
I tell you
ahnie:
You ve now seen the reason why I always tell people to enjoy their lives while on earth.
Because life **goes on**
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by mysticwarrior(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
olasaad:
Happy married life to her. It is better to get married to one man than to be doing sugar mummy to young and old men around.
is that what Nigerian widows do? Just asking
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Tunagee(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
Though body no be firewood but I kinda feel somehow reading this .

At the end of the day , you only get yourself.

True
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Tunagee(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
pappy2000:
Yet some men in the name of i am a responsible husband will go the extra length to make their wife happy.I am not saying you should not perform your responsility as a man but do so wisely, take care of yourself first, hope many mumu wey dey here go learn

Exactly. Well said. Dont ever kill yourself cos you want to make any woman or children comfortable cos when you develop stroke in future, both your kids and wife might still neglect you. Enjoy your life!!!!!
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by frozen70(f): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
ahnie:

Thanks frozen for the explanation.

Thanks my dear
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Demurray: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:
People who kill or mutilate human bodies do God really forgive them when they ask for forgiveness ? Just curious.
Pls don't try it, if someone tells you what you wanted to hear. Karma is sure , he who kill will be killed even worse death .
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Olatemiseeni24: 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nursepepeye:
See how u reason like mosquitoes even mosquitoes can not reason like u do.
If i may ask, do u even have brain?
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by carsuperman: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Omo never die for a woman
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by seunayantokun(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
ahnie:
Well happy married life to them.
So there re men who loves marrying widows?

If the heart is good enough for the man. Marriage is supposed to be much more a matter of the heart than the physical attraction of the body.

1 Like

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by ZINNYBANKS: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Demurray:

Pls don't try it, if someone tells you what you wanted to hear. Karma is sure , he who kill will be killed even worse death .
You all are getting me wrong I'm not even strong enough to kill a hen , do you use to hear the 2pm news ? People kill nowadays like its nothing . did the human life become so cheap or easy to take .?
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by Nursepepeye(f): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Olatemiseeni24:

See how u reason like mosquitoes even mosquitoes can not reason like u do.
If i may ask, do u even have brain?
see now, the moderator will not see this one now, if I respond to this one now, they will start shouting Md44 up and down. Your father no get brain.
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by sharone21(f): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Men should take care of themselves and enjoy life to the fullest.... most women will move on if you kaput
Men started it now, carrying woman one week after wifey's death....Even when wifey is in labor...

So, don't blame women
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by paduzman: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Congrats to her.
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by culf: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
sharone21:

Men started it now, carrying woman one week after wifey's death....Even when wifey is in labor...

So, don't blame women

if something is wrong is wrong, we should stop justifying what's wrong no matter the gender.
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by culf: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
frozen70:

Yes there are lots of men who loves marrying widows
They are not stressful to handle like the younger ones
At a stage in a man's life he wants a woman that will give him peace of mind
The matured women fell into that category
God bless you
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by culf: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nursepepeye:

most people will agree with you because for a lady, the wedding is pretty fast.

1 Like

Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by frozen70(f): 5:16am On Nov 15, 2022
culf:

God bless you

Amen

God bless you too
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by culf: 5:29am On Nov 15, 2022
frozen70:

Amen
God bless you too

Amen and thank you.
Have a good day.
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by sharone21(f): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2022
culf:

if something is wrong is wrong, we should stop justifying what's wrong no matter the gender.

2years of mourning a spouse is okay
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by culf: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
sharone21:

2years of mourning a spouse is okay

you think so? I don't care much about what people say because whatever you do people must talk but let's see this. Agreed 2 years of mourning is OK but is 2 year OK enough for another new marriage? Most new couples will do courtship for at least a year or more then marry. now factor it, how long did she mourn, then start her normal life before meeting this husband, courting that has eventually lead to the wedding. It only signifies 2 things.....

I'm not judging nor is it my business but wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Silifat Wura (Widow Of Oko Oloyun) Remarries 2 Years After by EmekaA125(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

And if they did, how exactly does it concern men what she's doing with her body? Isn't it still men who would be patronizing her?
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. / Spanish Fly / Guy Borrows N300k From Different People To Take Girlfriend Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.