Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,399 members, 7,904,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. (4183 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Guys, You Have Been Lied To. Women Care ALOT About Looks. / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
zexy2030:
People with rough handwriting are risk takers while the ones with neat writings are conscious of their behaviors and are very manipulative.
They can be reckless too and may have this i-don't-care attitude.

1 Like

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Fremantle:

Lol, he's not performing any surgery on me. I get your point, don't mind me. Thanks for clarifying though.

About what the OP is talking about, I would say it's 70/30, reasons that, we all learned how to write one way or another, some perfected their others just stuck with what they know. I personally didn't have a good handwriting growing up, there were times I would copy friends, go home and receive the beating of my life with the saying 'where did you copy this type of writing from'.

During my secondary school I had this type of writing, where i would write on one page and you would see the imprint on 5page after if you flipped through, would you then say cuz of that I would have an aggressive character? When I'm a quiet person.

The adults that have bad handwriting today started as kids, some took it upon themselves to make their writing good, you should also know having a good handwriting takes time and perfection. If I'm to change my current handwriting it's going to be a task for me, as I'm done with skul and my everyday life doesn't require I spend 1-2hrs writing like school children.

I'm sure before the OP's current handwriting there were some he wasn't proud of if he can recall would he then say those writing spoke of the kind of person he was then?

For me Handwriting doesn't always speak about a person's character.
Note: As a child grows, Character/handwriting is likely to change. For the fact that a person has a bad handwriting doesn't mean the person is aggressive. The writing may denote fear, low self-esteem, shyness etc, depending on the size, shape, straightness, bendness, writing parttern etc.
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Mercury12:
I don't think so
Apart from online verification, i have carefully carried out my research tru observation based on their pattern of writing, size,shape, straightness, bendness etc.
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by optm(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Doctors only have bad writings at work due to the quite high number of patients they have to see. They have to be really fast hence the terrible writings you see on drug prescription sheets and case notes.

1 Like

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by FrancescoFarino(f): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Truly, a person's handwriting or how a person writes tells alot abt a person's behaviour. As a teacher, i have carefully observed this. For example, a person whose handwriting is rough may be rough or reckless or playful or too playful in nature. Do i have a witness in the house?
not all sha...I am an introvert and my hand writing is bad but according to people I sabi book ooo,even people wey I dey teach for exam halls self get fine hand writing pass me....

1 Like

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
not all sha...I am an introvert and my hand writing is bad but according to people I sabi book ooo,even people wey I dey teach for exam halls self get fine hand writing pass me....
Although, it also has to do with what ur handwriting look like. E.g the size, shape,slants, pattern of writing too etc. For example, a person who writes big or very big may be an extrovert and an outgoing person while a person who has small handwriting or very small handwriting may be an introvert and may be shy in nature. Note that, ur handwriting could also tell abt ur mood.
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
optm:
Doctors only have bad writings at work due to the quite high number of patients they have to see. They have to be really fast hence the terrible writings you see on drug prescription sheets and case notes.
Handwriting also tells abt one's mood or feeling.
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by brain54(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Conner44:
Op have you seen Einstein’s handwriting? What of Nikola Tesla?

It’s a verified fact that people with very high intelligence/IQ have very terrible handwriting.
This your comment supports rather than disputes the OP’s claim.
Any way I think to an very great extent yes. But like everything in life there are always exceptions to every rule.

3 Likes

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by optm(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Handwriting also tells abt one's mood or feeling.
mood isn't constant but one's handwriting is fairly constant. For handwriting to predict one's mood then it needs to change from time to time as mood changes

2 Likes

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
optm:
mood isn't constant but one's handwriting is fairly constant. For handwriting to predict one's mood then it needs to change from time to time as mood changes
No matter what, one's handwriting can tell abt one's personality. I'm saying this based on my personal experience too. I could sense the same from few people that i have met.
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
brain54:

This your comment supports rather than disputes the OP’s claim.
Any way I think to an very great extent yes. But like everything in life there are always exceptions to every rule.
That a person has a very high IQ doesn't necessarily mean the person character is good or other characteristics.
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by optm(m): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
No matter what, one's handwriting can tell abt one's personality. I'm saying this based on my personal experience too. I could sense the same from few people that i have met.
ok then
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by brain54(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
That a person has a very high IQ doesn't necessarily mean the person character is good or other characteristics.
Okay your submission doesn’t cover personality or cognitive reasoning and or abilities?

1 Like

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Aklee4994(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
BigCowHornn:

See educated insult!
Lol...here you are bruh �
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
zexy2030:
People with rough handwriting are risk takers while the ones with neat writings are conscious of their behaviors and are very manipulative.

You have just VALIDATED the point of Truvelisback, the OP.

That those with Bad Handwriting have Rough behaviour!

Seem He is Right.

My Neighbour's son who is Reckless and uncoordinated has a TERRIBLE handwriting.

1 Like

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Very wrong
science has it that people with bad handwriting think faster than they write, that's the reason why their hand writing is bad.
According to science, people with bad handwriting are mostly more intelligent that the ones with good hand writting

1 Like

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
optm:

Not true
They have to form those terrible writting so only people in medical line can understand what is written.
If he prescribes a drug for you and you can see it clearly, tomorrow, when your neighbor falls sick, what will stop you from prescribing the same drug to him/her.
This can cause under or overdosage which can lead to complications and even deathv

My point
Doctor purposely for the hand writing to prevent unnecessary use of drugs

2 Likes

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Eleyigidgan: 12:26am On Nov 15, 2022
Conner44:
Op have you seen Einstein’s handwriting? What of Nikola Tesla?

It’s a verified fact that people with very high intelligence/IQ have very terrible handwriting.
this is absolutely verified brother you're right

2 Likes

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by optm(m): 2:12am On Nov 15, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Not true
They have to form those terrible writting so only people in medical line can understand what is written.
If he prescribes a drug for you and you can see it clearly, tomorrow, when your neighbor falls sick, what will stop you from prescribing the same drug to him/her.
This can cause under or overdosage which can lead to complications and even deathv

My point
Doctor purposely for the hand writing to prevent unnecessary use of drugs
well, patients have a right to know whatever medication being prescribed and trying to make them not to know what they are being given is outside the bounds of ethics.

1 Like

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by PoliteActivist: 2:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Truly, a person's han

efelicity:
%100 Correct.

100% my ass. In that case majority of doctors would be impossible to read type of people!
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 3:34am On Nov 15, 2022
brain54:

Okay your submission doesn’t cover personality or cognitive reasoning and or abilities?
It does. However, it depends on the reader and what he/she can figure out from the writing patterns. I'm not that good at doing that. There are people who are good at doing that. I only gave my points based on my person discovery. It sounds ridiculous but it is true. It's just like my examples above. I have noticed these behaviours in some children and adults too.
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 3:36am On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

100% my ass. In that case majority of doctors would be impossible to read type of people!
Do doctors read people? Cuz, i don't get u.
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 3:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Very wrong
science has it that people with bad handwriting think faster than they write, that's the reason why their hand writing is bad.
According to science, people with bad handwriting are mostly more intelligent that the ones with good hand writting
I'm not talking abt intelligency here, i talking abt behaviour/lifestyle. E.g an intelligent person may be lazy, deceitful, introvert/extrovert etc in nature.

1 Like

Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by PoliteActivist: 4:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Do doctors read people? Cuz, i don't get u.

Most doctors' hand writings are very hard to read. So according to your theory doctors would be hard-to-read people
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Most doctors' hand writings are very hard to read. So according to your theory doctors would be hard-to-read people
They can be red too. There are people who can do that.
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Offpoint1: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Fremantle:

Lol, he's not performing any surgery on me. I get your point, don't mind me. Thanks for clarifying though.

About what the OP is talking about, I would say it's 70/30, reasons that, we all learned how to write one way or another, some perfected their others just stuck with what they know. I personally didn't have a good handwriting growing up, there were times I would copy friends, go home and receive the beating of my life with the saying 'where did you copy this type of writing from'.

During my secondary school I had this type of writing, where i would write on one page and you would see the imprint on 5page after if you flipped through, would you then say cuz of that I would have an aggressive character? When I'm a quiet person.

The adults that have bad handwriting today started as kids, some took it upon themselves to make their writing good, you should also know having a good handwriting takes time and perfection. If I'm to change my current handwriting it's going to be a task for me, as I'm done with skul and my everyday life doesn't require I spend 1-2hrs writing like school children.

I'm sure before the OP's current handwriting there were some he wasn't proud of if he can recall would he then say those writing spoke of the kind of person he was then?

For me Handwriting doesn't always speak about a person's character.
Ink print on page 5? grin Baba were you operating or writing? grin
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Burdenbearer: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2022
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Fremantle: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2022
Offpoint1:

Ink print on page 5? grin Baba were you operating or writing? grin
Bro I think I was the one they used as inspiration to invent Typewriter grin grin grin From the look of things I was operating then. grin

Tho I didn't say ink, I said imprint, more like indent. If you used your hands to feel the pages, you'd feel the indent of every sentence and alphabet on 3 - 5pages more. Lol
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by brain54(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm not talking abt intelligency here, i talking abt behaviour/lifestyle. E.g an intelligent person may be lazy, deceitful, introvert/extrovert etc in nature.
I feel it should be the other way around…

To me behavior, lifestyle, character etc can be learned, feigned or acquired. Unlike intelligence which cannot.

If for instance a person is lazy and later in life the person becomes hardworking. Or a person is untidy or rough…does the handwriting change with their behavior in future when the person decides to change their character?
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by Truvelisback(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2022
brain54:

I feel it should be the other way around…

To me behavior, lifestyle, character etc can be learned, feigned or acquired. Unlike intelligence which cannot.

Intelligence not exempted too. Or haven't u seen a girl who behaves like her mother? Or a boy who behaves like his father?
Re: A Person's Handwriting Tells Alot About the Persons behaviour. by brain54(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Intelligence not exempted too. Or haven't u seen a girl who behaves like her mother? Or a boy who behaves like his father?
Meaning…?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A 13 Year Old Girl Told Me About Boys / Naija Pins / Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.